Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E22: RESISTANCE

Alex and the team make a final stand against the collaborators at the Constitutional Convention.

That sure seemed like a series finale to me. I'll be sad if they cancel this, but I think they will. I know it can be really dumb at times, but I enjoy it. Even if I don't always get what's going on & have to rewatch it !

They renewed it earlier today.

I do agree that ending was a total series finale ending, Booth and Alex back on the plane together just like they started the series. Was a great way to end it, had it been the series finale. I see why Quantico announced the renewal before that episode aired, everyone would have thought that was it. 

It seems like they intentionally kept it open-ended.  That definitely could have been a series finale but at the same time, it allows the show to revert back to its original format.  I.e. Alex will join some spy school and we see how her training helps prevent some attack in the current day.  Maybe she will join up with Harry in England?

LOL. Cliche, saturated with political subtext(as usual) and shipper filled melodrama-aweeee-lol. The 1980s called, they want Nimah to give their hair-do back.

The only bright spot was FBI agent Iris and Will. They could/should make a spin off with them in it.

2 minutes ago, Dowel Jones said:

That was the narrowest 747 cabin I have ever seen.  That's all I got.

Oh, well if we're going to drag *reality* into this... ;)  I found myself mumbling, "That's not the inside of Independence Hall" (after a quick shot of the exterior, I think we were to believe that ConCon '17 was being held at the site of the original).  I was also mystified that Bryn Mawr Hospital was namechecked as being complicit in faking Alex's death...Jefferson Hospital is like 8 or so blocks from Independence Hall, so wouldn't it immediately be suspect if a shooting victim were carted out to the suburbs, vs. taken to the nearest hospital?

21 hours ago, Artsda said:

They renewed it earlier today.

I do agree that ending was a total series finale ending, Booth and Alex back on the plane together just like they started the series. Was a great way to end it, had it been the series finale. I see why Quantico announced the renewal before that episode aired, everyone would have thought that was it. 

I saw that soon after I posted ! I'm amazed and also pleased. I like the show and I don't care who knows :) I know it's dumb, I know it ain't Shakesphere, but have you read Bill's stuff ? It's dumb and boring ! May Quantico get 5 more season's !

I thought it was pretty good! I didn't realize it was the season finale until it was practically over. I loved the fake-out of Alex getting shot and Ryan realizing it was a fake.  Good to see Iris again, but it had been so long, I was like "Wait, what?"  It took me a minute.