Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I wasn't insinuating that she's overweight or anything. I do think she looks much better (except for her odd makeup choices on her face). But it can be difficult for people with GP to maintain their weight, so interesting she's gained so much now that she's away from her mother. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

She went up two cup sizes and filled out in the middle. Her face is heavier, too, but I was having trouble finding shots of her in the DR during the shows to compare to her cast photo. She looked gaunt before, she looks great now with the extra weight.

Still batshit insane but the weight gain looks good on her. I'd ask what her secret is but I already know it and I don't think I could afford the grocery bill for that many bags of chips. 

I agree. I actually think that she looks healthier, which is a really good thing. It does make me wonder if maybe being away from her toxic mother has actually helped Raven a little bit. Even if I don't like the girl much, I do want her to be healthy and I worry about when she gets out of the house and goes back to the environment that she grew up in. 

See? My first genuinely positive thing about Raven! 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I agree. I actually think that she looks healthier, which is a really good thing. It does make me wonder if maybe being away from her toxic mother has actually helped Raven a little bit. Even if I don't like the girl much, I do want her to be healthy and I worry about when she gets out of the house and goes back to the environment that she grew up in. 

See? My first genuinely positive thing about Raven! 

Heh. I had that moment a few days ago in another thread. "Wait, I just said something nice about Raven. The hell is wrong with me?"

Truth is, as a lifelong stick with a metabolism that seems to run faster than I can shove the food in, I'm actually kind of jealous. I would love to be able to put on the few pounds that she did. 

Maybe I should try her recipe for mac and cheese. Clearly mine isn't doing anything for me. 

Just now, wings707 said:

Paul has made avocado toast a lot.  What does he do?  Smash it and spread it?  Slice it?  Just curious. 

Ah, the latest in hipster foods. Avocado is the new kale which was the new goji berry which was the new...

• Love 4

As Mark is my boy (sorry Paul; you're not MY BOI) and my current favourite underdog, I am thrilled that he won't be evicted. I can be fine with Cody or Elena going, but not Mark. So I am just....thrilled right now. I can't express my thoughts and feelings beyond TOTAL EXCITEMENT. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

Jokers says Cody lost but not sure if that means he came in last place.

I don't think he came in last.  Alex and Matt were talking and Matt said Cody was pissed he got one right or something.  I think Matt may have successfully finished last like they were planning although I don't know that for sure.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

As Mark is my boy (sorry Paul; you're not MY BOI) and my current favourite underdog, I am thrilled that he won't be evicted. I can be fine with Cody or Elena going, but not Mark. So I am just....thrilled right now. I can't express my thoughts and feelings beyond TOTAL EXCITEMENT. 

My favorite too.  I don't want to lose Elena either.   Raven and Matt, be gone. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Kevin and Paul confirmed that Matt is on the block due to the comp.  They are now discussing who to put up besides Elena.

I suspect Cody. But then he gets to play for veto 

6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

ah, the latest in hipster foods. Avocado is the new kale which was the new goji berry which was the new...

I have been eating avocado for decades, it is one of my favorite foods.  It is hardly a new thing.  It's nutrition has been praised for a very long time. 

• Love 6

I'm gonna laugh if it was a physical comp, because Matt was so sure that he would do better than Josh in a physical comp. 

Just now, wings707 said:

I have been eating avocado for decades, it is one of my favorite foods.  It is hardly a new thing.  It's nutrition has been praised for a very long time. 

Oh, of course. It's just that avocado toast is the latest in trendy foods and avocado is the "new" thing that everyone is eating now. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Yes, of course avocados have been around forever, but avocado toast was a recent hipster trend. I'm sure if we googled it we would find a lot of recipes and such.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I'm gonna laugh if it was a physical comp, because Matt was so sure that he would do better than Josh in a physical comp. 

As far as I know, the plan was for Matt to throw it so he would come in last and be the 3rd nominee.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, of course. It's just that avocado toast is the latest in trendy foods and avocado is the "new" thing that everyone is eating now. 

Ah ha.  I have to admit I have not put it on toast.  

Just now, zorak said:

As far as I know, the plan was for Matt to throw it so he would come in last and be the 3rd nominee.

Yes, that was the plan going in.  Matt gladly agreed of course. 

They are asking Paul to go up.  Kevin says they have enough votes so he is safe.  He says no!  LMAO!  Of course. 

2 hours ago, wings707 said:

I would think that she would have come with medication to treat this given her condition.  

I've heard her say that she refuses to take her medication. Why, I have no idea.

Here's some vids of Raven copying Jessica and Elena: 1, 2, 3. She is seriously disturbed. It's sad.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Ah ha.  I have to admit I have not put it on toast.  

Yes, that was the plan going in.  Matt gladly agreed of course. 

They are asking Paul to go up.  Kevin says they have enough votes so he is safe.  He says no!  LMAO!  Of course. 

Paul shouldn't get a choice about going up. Put him up with the old "we need you to win POV" excuse.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I've heard her say that she refuses to take her medication. Why, I have no idea.

She can't afford it.

I'm just gonna leave that there without further commentary but continue to side eye the mentions of her brand new fully loaded car, two dance studios, and the Instagram pictures of her luxury shopping.

ETA: Oh, oops. I left commentary after all. My bad.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jason and Alex are talking.  Alex wants to know if she should put up Elena and Paul.  Jason says they don't want these fuckers to turn on Paul. Yes we do!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hold my beer 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5

Paul is 

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul came in.  Alex said there are 2 options:  Paul and Elena or Jason and Elena.  Paul said, "Why not Josh?"

Oh Paul, your buddy! go up yourself I hope Jason goes up, awful at comps..LOL

Edited by Hello Lady
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Michichick said:

What the hell, Alex wants to put Jason up? He's terrible at comps.

Because he says that he's "good at spelling" because he assumes that's what it'll be.

Alex being the sensible one in wanting Paul up because he's better. 

• Love 1
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Alex: Should we put up Paul and Elena? 
Jason: Maybe me. We don't want those fuckers to flip on Paul.

*facepalm* 

I'm done trying to like/root for Jason.

Yes we do! Please please please! My birthday is in two weeks, I'll take that as an early present. Save the wrapping paper, I'll even provide my own bow.

• Love 3

Alex bit a waitress once.  She was using the serving spoon to eat tiramisu.  She saw an arm reaching for it and thought it was her sister's arm, so she bit it.  But it was actually the waitress.  Satan's pet indeed.

• Love 2