Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E22: Dude, Where's my Napkin

"The Hangover" rip-off was kind of funny. I also laughed when Katie barged into the meditation class (?) and the guy kept shushing her, and she snapped "Do that again and see what happens." It sounded like something she'd say to her kids.

• Love 5

Even though I had a lot of laugh out loud moments during this episode, the thing as a whole for some reason didn't quite land for me. I can't put my finger on why yet. Then again, I didn't like any of the Hangover movies so it might just be a not-my-cuppa-tea thing.

• Love 2

That was a complete waste of Tiffani Amber Theissan, who is still absolutely stunning!  I didn't understand the point of a guest star in such a minor role. 

Diedrich Bader is very good on this show.  I wasn't convinced at first, and I did love him on Drew Carey. 

Anna Kat was sweet getting the trampoline for her siblings.  

• Love 4

I know it's a sitcom, but I found it REALLY hard to believe someone wouldn't have kicked Katie out of that meditation group, or at least spoken up more. Not only is Katie totally messing up their concentration, but don't forget, people are likely paying big bucks for that kind of thing. I'd imagine a lot of angry clients would have been storming the front desk, demanding refunds.

Re: the napkin - As a writer, I could totally relate. I've come up with "genius" ideas in the middle of the night or other random moments, scribbled something down, then looked at it later and wondered what on earth I was thinking.

On a side note, are we ever going to see Angela and Celeste's kids? It took a while, but we finally saw Doris'. But we don't even know if Angela has girls or boys, or anything about them.

On 5/10/2017 at 5:57 PM, Cherry Cola said:

That was a complete waste of Tiffani Amber Theissan, who is still absolutely stunning!  I didn't understand the point of a guest star in such a minor role. 

Diedrich Bader is very good on this show.  I wasn't convinced at first, and I did love him on Drew Carey. 

Anna Kat was sweet getting the trampoline for her siblings.  

wow, didn't even recognize her. cosmetic surgery really changes some faces.