Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 4/24/17

ginger90
  • Start Topic

Wow. Whoopi wasn't happy to share memories of her late manager with Joy. She just had to make it about her by mentioning her amazing career second time a second time.

Edited by Meatball
  • Love 5

I pretty much gave up on this show, but I had a very selfish reason to watch today. My sorority was mentioned (Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. one of the historically black Greek letter organizations) and Whoopi gave us a shout out and everything! So yeah, I was pretty excited about that. I will now go back to my self imposed View hiatus. LOL! 

• Love 9

I like when Ann is on. Her and Whoopi usually go at it pretty good. Ann will just be there to whine about the "snowflakes" at Berkeley shutting down free speech. Blah blah blah.. Ann is old news and she knows it and has the sads. 

• Love 6

The only reason I liked Ann Coulter's last appearance was because of that smackdown she laid on Raven, who I couldn't stand. She can stay away now though. Not interested in hearing her sob story about free speech or Jedi grinning like death warmed over and guffawing like a hyena.

Jedi is so unbearable. She's constantly looking down and speed-running words like an automaton, talking twice as much as everyone else. I liked Joy's little aside about how she thinks Trump only ran for president to make himself some money and no other reason.

• Love 13
15 hours ago, susieq147 said:

Jenner is one of those people who is arrogant enough to think things won't happen to them.  That they are somehow immune from the realities that face other people like them.  Like the Trump voter who was married to an illegal and was shocked he was deported.

And of course Trump doesn't help things when he made the statement that Caitlin Jenner could use the bathroom of her choice.  He implied because of who she was she would be given special treatment. 

And I honestly don't think Jenner is all that invested in LBGT rights.  I think she is interested in Caitlin Jenner's rights.

Bull's-eye.

• Love 9