Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
CuriousParker

JAG

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Harm just showed up on NCIS LA, they played the JAG theme 😭

And he looked SCRUMPTIOUS!!!🥰🥰🥰🥰

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Harm just showed up on NCIS LA, they played the JAG theme 😭

And I got dust in my eyes for just a second. 🙂

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I gotta say if this is going to be a back door pilot for the revival of JAG, it is kinda full circle, since JAG was where the back door pilot for the NCIS mothership. Since the news of these next 2 episodes Ive been rewatching JAG and it just made me miss this show so much more... and Harmon Rabb also lol

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I loved JAG it really would be cool to have it come back, but I kind of doubt the stars can do it. It took a long time for them to be able to fit in NCIS-LA into their schedules.

Edited by Gramto6

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I loved JAG it really would be cool to have it come back, but I kind of doubt the stars can do it. It took a long time for them to be able to fit in NCIS-LA into their schedules.

True both DJE and CB have other commitments. DJE did say in an interview that he'd be open to doing a JAG revival if asked.  They could probably do a 13 episode spring show that could work around their other schedules.

Guess we'll see, this could all be wishful thinking by fandom and CBS doesn't have an interest at all.

Official "reunion" next week.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Morrigan2575 said:

True both DJE and CB have other commitments. DJE did say in an interview that he'd be open to doing a JAG revival if asked.  They could probably do a 13 episode spring show that could work around their other schedules.

Guess we'll see, this could all be wishful thinking by fandom and CBS doesn't have an interest at all.

Official "reunion" next week.

I’m hoping that exchange was them joking and that they better STILL have gotten married!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 8:57 PM, Morrigan2575 said:

Harm just showed up on NCIS LA, they played the JAG theme 😭

Think how awesome it would have been if the audience never knew he was going to be on, and the music started playing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, irisheyes said:

Nine freakin’ years of build up just to leave us hanging, and then they kill it all in one scene. I’m so pissed. 

Yep and my only consolation (not much of one) is that I believe this is geared towards a JAG revival.  So we're back on the will they/won't they wheel with the added benefit of them having been a couple, possibly married (I can't remember if Mac confirmed that or not) so it's not just angst/UST it's past/failed relationship on top of the "we can't since we work together".

Of course NCIS:LA has a married couple as actual partners in the field but, whatever.  Not happy 😒

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Damnit! 

BULL.SHIT. BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!BULLSHIT!BULLSHIT!!!!!!

9 hours ago, irisheyes said:

Nine freakin’ years of build up just to leave us hanging, and then they kill it all in one scene. I’m so pissed. 

giphy.gif giphy.gif

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Yep and my only consolation (not much of one) is that I believe this is geared towards a JAG revival.  So we're back on the will they/won't they wheel with the added benefit of them having been a couple, possibly married (I can't remember if Mac confirmed that or not) so it's not just angst/UST it's past/failed relationship on top of the "we can't since we work together".

Of course NCIS:LA has a married couple as actual partners in the field but, whatever.  Not happy 😒

It was bad enough the way Bellisario draaaaaaaged out the Harm and Mac relationship for 8 fucking seasons. In the ninth, Harm was mooning over her and so positive that he and Mac would be together. And we got that bullshit last minute I love yous and proposal, and all for, what? Grimmel's an asshole. He KNEW a lot of the fans of Harm and Mac wanted to FINALLY be told who won the toss, and that they've been happily married. 

But no mention of Mattie? Not that I cared for her, but he was her guardian. 

And show messed up. When this show ended, Mac was a full Colonel, yet last night, they referred to her as "Lt. Col." 

At least we got the throwaway line that Harm is getting his own ship and soon be an Admiral.

I can't believe how royally I was baited and switched like this.

Still, it was good to see them both.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And show messed up. When this show ended, Mac was a full Colonel, yet last night, they referred to her as "Lt. Col." 

At least we got the throwaway line that Harm is getting his own ship and soon be an Admiral.

I can't believe how royally I was baited and switched like this.

Still, it was good to see them both.

NCIS as a daughter franchise has never been protective of its internal continuity and fictional universe building

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Raja said:

NCIS as a daughter franchise has never been protective of its internal continuity and fictional universe building

But the current show runner, and the person credited with writing this finale, was also on staff of this show.

Share this post


Link to post

Well even JAG by recasting Catherine Bell was more on the level of Law & Order. Whoever put up the last edit on Wiki does have her listed as a Lieutenant Colonel. Before the NCIS episode I   just figured that my memory was faulty with the coin toss she retired while on the list for the next full Colonel promotion while Harm was promoted. Then again Captain Rabb losing the toss and then being welcomed back into the active duty Navy, as they say only on TV.

Share this post


Link to post

No, Mac's new billet to San Diego hadn't come with a promotion. Harm's post to London did get him promoted to O-6 in the finale. 

Apparently, they both remained at those ranks for the next 14 years. Sigh.

Mac said she hadn't seen him in nine years, So what about the five years in between? Were they just perpetually remain engaged or did they get married and then divorced? When did Harm decide to head back to (I'm assuming) active duty? 

Clearly, they never ended up going halves on a kid. 

 
 
 
Just now, Vera said:

No, Mac's new billet to San Diego hadn't come with a promotion. Harm's post to London did get him promoted to O-6 in the finale. 

Apparently, they both remained at those ranks for the next 14 years. Sigh.

Mac said she hadn't seen him in nine years, So what about the five years in between? Were they just perpetually remain engaged or did they get married and then divorced? When did Harm decide to head back to (I'm assuming he just entered the reserves) active duty? 

Clearly, they never ended up going halves on a kid. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×