Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Ugh... they need to take what the fans want into account...  maybe not a fan vote but at least have a poll of some sort... nobody cares about freaking Yuko, and several DCC now vets are irrelevant too! 

We need justice! 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Josreason said:

Ugh... they need to take what the fans want into account...  maybe not a fan vote but at least have a poll of some sort... nobody cares about freaking Yuko, and several DCC now vets are irrelevant too! 

We need justice! 

Plenty of people like Yuko. We're just not as vocal as those who don't. I'm glad she made it back.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

She's in!

YAY I LOVE HER! Such a sweetheart. But then again so is Heather H. who literally seems like an actual angel who fell down from heaven right onto AT&T Stadium and nails her pirouettes every single time unlike someone else who's name rhymes with ShMuko. 

• Love 7

Heather H was constantly getting kudos from Kelli in TC last year on MTT. Maybe she really bombed the interview or exam??

If u look closely at Maggie and Heather O's faces u can tell they've been crying...?

• Love 2

I like Yuko too, just not as much as like others. I am more referring to the Jessika's and Selina's of it all.  

also, I liked Tess naturally curly, the straight hair does not set her apart in anyway! 

I would've cut Jinelle and Elizabeth too though if I were on the panel! Lol 

• Love 1

Lots of baffled and/or pissed faces in that DJ EJ shot for sure. 

Always crazy when vets get cut, but I'm sure we'll understand when the episode airs. At least I hope so! 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, cvogue said:

Heather H was constantly getting kudos from Kelli in TC last year on MTT. Maybe she really bombed the interview or exam??

If u look closely at Maggie and Heather O's faces u can tell they've been crying...?

I don't see it. It's not obvious like Danielle was that year when Jasmine was cut.

• Love 1

Erica (with Cersten and Jenna) and Kelsey (with Kelli) both have cute happy dances on their insta stories now. I'll manually check for some others...those I follow. Lol. 

I remember when we were all shocked with caila, but then saw when it aired that she had gained, but here I am kind of puzzled only because there were vets lacking and it was SO OBVIOUS but they make it. 

• Love 4

This is a really attractive set of newcomers this year.  Heather and Allie didn't get outdanced. They are both pretty girls but there are some real glamour girls this year after a spot on the team.

• Love 1
(edited)

Dayton confirmed that she didn't make it on her instagram comments but that she'll be back next year. Good attitude and good for her. 

Celinda confirmed that she's going back to TC. 

Edited by kalibean
Look at me, figuring out links.
  • Love 2
(edited)

I'm always sad when vets don't make it back but I'm surprised Heather H made it last year so hers doesn't really phase me.  Her dancing was great but she was such a mouse personality wise in my opinion that I could see her getting cut for off the field stuff.

Glad Kelsey made it back!

Edited by SanLynn

Allie sort of surprises, me, but doesn't, if that makes sense. She was square, but she could dance. She's just as cute as Maddie, Milan, etc. I do think being Holly's bestie really helped her, sort of like that year seasons ago, when Brooke S's friend made it, then was cut the next year. I think they really take it into consideration when a much loved vet can 'vouch' for a girl that rookie year.

Raylee and Heather  really surprise me. Both had very good swim photos and are superb dancers.

• Love 6
Just now, RazzleberryPie said:

Allie sort of surprises, me, but doesn't, if that makes sense. She was square, but she could dance. She's just as cute as Maddie, Milan, etc. I do think being Holly's bestie really helped her, sort of like that year seasons ago, when Brooke S's friend made it, then was cut the next year. I think they really take it into consideration when a much loved vet can 'vouch' for a girl that rookie year.

Raylee and Heather  really surprise me. Both had very good swim photos and are superb dancers.

Stephanie didn't actually audition for a second year. She and Brooke retired together. I understand what you mean about Allie though. I'm surprised, but not surprised. Looks wise I think she was always at risk. Heather H also doesn't surprise me that much because she always came across to me last year as lacking in the personality and charisma departments. I remain the most surprised about Raylee, because while she was never the strongest dancer in the room, I thought she was a competent dancer, has a cute personality, and brought some glamor to the team.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

Stephanie didn't actually audition for a second year. She and Brooke retired together. I understand what you mean about Allie though. I'm surprised, but not surprised. Looks wise I think she was always at risk. Heather H also doesn't surprise me that much because she always came across to me last year as lacking in the personality and charisma departments. I remain the most surprised about Raylee, because while she was never the strongest dancer in the room, I thought she was a competent dancer, has a cute personality, and brought some glamor to the team.

Thanks for clarification! I seriously thought she was cut. Maybe I'm mixing her up with Olivia S? Raylee confuses me.

1 minute ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Thanks for clarification! I seriously thought she was cut. Maybe I'm mixing her up with Olivia S? Raylee confuses me.

Easy mistake to make honestly because Stephanie was imo so forgettable. If she had auditioned again I would wager there's a good chance she would have been cut.

At this point I'm just curious to see the reasoning behind the cuts. I'm wondering if any of the three cut had bad showings at the interviews. I'm sure at least one of them did since someone seems to fall prey to it every year. There must be a non-dance related reason for Raylee's cut that I'm just not seeing right now.

I am truly surprised by the lack of diversity that picture shows. There were some very talented and beautiful women of diversity in finals and it looks as if they only added one black girl to TC. I can't imagine only one black girl was worthy of TC. #disappointed

• Love 13

The problem with the group shot is we can't see everyone, so just because someone isn't in the picture doesn't mean they were cut. There is someone on the floor between Jinelle and Cersten who is entirely blocked, and there are some toes on the left that could belong to anyone. If you count the blocked people and the toes, you get 42 people, which means there are probably a couple more who aren't even in the picture.

Can someone who is good at names make a list?

• Love 1
Just now, dancingthroughlife said:

I am truly surprised by the lack of diversity that picture shows. There were some very talented and beautiful women of diversity in finals and it looks as if they only added one black girl to TC. I can't imagine only one black girl was worthy of TC. #disappointed

I agree, but also think they don't have as many ethnicities audition to make up for it. We're there 5 or so African American girls in finals? It really just comes down to who's successful in finals. They can't let everyone in just to make it even, same for hair colors and all that jazz. 

• Love 1
(edited)

So what new girls do we know made TC?

Tara, Celinda, Savannah, Taryn, Alexis, Cristina, Rachel, Alexandria, Lexie, Gina

Edited by Slate