Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Just now, DanceChick said:

GAAHHHHHH I HATE the way she says "important"!!!

Who says it like that!? SO odd.

1 minute ago, Josreason said:

Simone Raylee Milan and Stephanie were really fun to listen to.  Kashara came up so and they had to get off the Instagram! 

Im so nervous!!!  Also, I have a two year old crapping his pull up in my bed because he won't sleep in his own! 

#thestruggleisreal

HAHAH OMG STELLAR!

Just now, QuiteCalM said:

Who says it like that!? SO odd.

My 7 year olds think it's cute to mispronounce their words... but the cuteness is kinda over when they're maybe 5...?

• Love 1
Just now, spazette said:

This thread is literally getting me through labor pains!!! Cmon K&J help a mama out!!

OMG FUCKING WHAT?!!? You're in labor?!? GIRL!! I don't even know what to say!! Your crotch...it's....it's about to bear fruit!! SNIFFLE! Cue "Circle of Life" now...

• Love 18
(edited)

OMG FUCKING WHAT?!!? You're in labor?!? GIRL!! I don't even know what to say!! Your crotch...it's....it's about to bear fruit!! SNIFFLE! Cue "Circle of Life" now...

DCC baby!!!!

"you were born when I was waiting for DCC training camp 2017 to be announced."

Edited by AnnMichele
  • Love 11

oh hell, you win the award for this comment :)

• Love 3

Snorting... such an appropriate moment to be bearing CF ?

• Love 1
Just now, AnnMichele said:

DCC baby!!!!

Awwwww!!! SO awesome! When we kidnap the infant and raise it as a Cheer Child, will she count as a legacy when we force her into the DCC audition process? I think yes.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, DCCinSF said:

Just heard Kelli, Judy, and Charlotte getting makeup touch up, so should be some....well,according to Simone

Put the caulking guns away, you look fine, announce it already! 

• Love 4

@spazette you realize that with your crotch fruit being born on the eve of finals 2017, you have to name it Ashley Jennifer Jordan Jessica in honor of the most common DCC names. Right? No, I don't care if it's a boy.

@QuiteCalM honestly I am laughing so hard right now thinking of your original crotch fruit post that caused a veritable fucking SHIT STORM on this forum. Fast forward to now and "crotch fruit" is probably in the top five most used phrases on this board along with "cash and prizes" and "power and projection." You're such a trend setter.

• Love 7

Since we're moments away from knowing, I'll say this about Dayton: really hope she makes TC. She looked better on IG on her turns than Jessika did during her solo. I know she's young but she strikes me as mature. Good for Milan on her solo. She looked amazing last year during the solo round as well!

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Sandiedog said:

Does that little North Korean bastard have anything to do with these results? ? 

Neil McCoy is not North Korean. I believe he is 1/2 Filipino. ?

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, spazette said:

This thread is literally getting me through labor pains!!! Cmon K&J help a mama out!!

If you can hold out until midnight, your baby will be born on Mother's Day. My nephew was born on Mother's Day 28 years ago (5/14/89).

Well, the only male Ashley I can think of was in Gone with the Wind.  Can anyone else think of one, especially a real person and not a fictional character or a woman?  As for the rest, he'll get teased a lot, but no one has to know his middle names except the school staff.   I'm crossing my fingers for Kelsey to stay on.  I'm thinking Tasha, Allie, Khalyn, and Milan may be on the bubble with Simone and Jessika just above it, but not quite safe yet.