Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Live Posting Thread

Bort
  • Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Well she lacks the chemistry with everyone save DR so she's right on track

I wonder who she chem tested with.  Or if they didn't care because she's so good as the fighter,

• Love 1

The only person Oliver has to worry about corrupting truly is Curtis as annoying as he is he was innocent. Look what his behavior has done to FS or rather what the writers have decided it has done to her.

• Love 1
Just now, catrox14 said:

Curtis and Felicity are not wearing masks here why?

Well if FS did it would be "silly" (or so I'm told). And maybe Curtis didn't take his make-up with him when he was kicked out of the lair.

• Love 3

Diggle actually noticed that Felicity and Curtis weren't there.

I'm trying to figure out if I like the parallel break ins or if they're too cheesey.

Did Anatoly just kidnap Susan? .. Oh, just some innnocents.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 1
Just now, bettername2come said:

Anatoly, what the hell?!

Sorry, I'm on Anatoly's side here. I mean I want people to live but seriously OQ betrayed him too much. Anatoly didn't get Dumbstroked during his time on the Island.

• Love 5

Loved Felicity and her jabbing needle.  A security guard is nothing after Slade.   

Loved how the Bratva goons after being told to kill the hostages just stood there til they got shot. 

• Love 5
Just now, Morrigan2575 said:

Is there some requirement that Oliver has to be out of the suit for various reasons every season B?

Yes. Stephen needs to recover from all the chafing he gets from the suits in every season A lol

• Love 4