Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Live Posting Thread

Bort
  • Start Topic

Just now, insomniadreams88 said:

I know I'm probably supposed to care about Evelyn here at least a little bit, but I just don't? 

I do because I have to remember that Evelyn's not even eighteen and she's been tortured by Prometheus now for months.

• Love 3

RIP Poppy's mom. 

I think this only works for me if meeting Digg then Felicity is what changed him. Which it did. Since he met Digg in Ep 1, this seems moot. But I refuse to believe Oliver just looovvved killing people all this time. 

• Love 4
Just now, unlfan03 said:

well no more having to worry about trusting Evelyn. I think that Chaise wants him to say "I'm a monster" so it connects FB Oliver and Now oliver

But didn't Oliver say that about himself before? Chase isn't covering any new territory here

• Love 3
Just now, catrox14 said:

Holy shit. He just fucking killed Evelyn. Wow he's insane.

You know what? He mght be surpassing Slade right now as the Best Arrow Villain. Not that Slade still isn't a good villain, but he really only killed Moira, and only because she sacrificed herself. Adrian's just kind of murdering people with no care in the world while still torturing Oliver.

Just now, Morrigan2575 said:

Are we sure she's dead dead?

She's definitely dead-dead. I'm pretty sure I heard the neck snap sound effect.

• Love 2

I thought the actress who plays Evelyn got scenes with JH?  She can't if she's dead.

I'm now convinced that Oliver will say anything Chase wants him to say especially if it's completely untrue.  Nice way to get out of the abyss, show.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, janeta said:

Yeah, saw that coming...

someone remind me who Evelyn is?

A recruit on Team Arrow that betrayed them to Prometheus cause Teen age brains aren't that great.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

I thought the actress who plays Evelyn got scenes with JH?  She can't if she's dead.

I'm now convinced that Oliver will say anything Chase wants him to say especially if it's completely untrue.  Nice way to get out of the abyss, show.

Oh, does she? Then I guess she could be tricking Oliver along with Adrian.

Just now, BkWurm1 said:

A recruit on Team Arrow that betrayed them to Prometheus cause Teen age brains aren't that great.  

Ah yes, her i remember-- but what was her code name?

1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

Well she can always be in JH's dreams, hallucinations, memories or the usual way they bring back the dead.

• Love 2

Minus the whole killing other people, this little intensive therapy session is really helping OQ get in touch with himself. Maybe Adrian should think of changing professions. I think OQ really needed this emotional investigation.

• Love 8