Type keyword(s) to search

Noah and Rhain...

Noah was showing Rhain around the dump last episode.... Didn't she come to the Browntown a couple episodes ago and visit Noah, before the big hauling job with the septic tanks and the plane tow ? I mean they sort of acted like it was the first time she was there...

Edited by realityobserver
38 minutes ago, realityobserver said:

Noah was showing Rhain around the dump last episode.... Didn't she come to the Browntown a couple episodes ago and visit Noah, before the big hauling job with the septic tanks and the plane tow ? I mean they sort of acted like it was the first time she was there...

Continuity has never been a strong suit on this show.

Well, if she's a plant of some sort, at least she's a less obvious one than the one they had on earlier. 

And if this is at least a somewhat real relationship, the first thing I'd do is get the heck out of Browntown.   I sure as heck wouldn't stay around there -- especially with Ami probably saying "grandbabies" in every other sentence.  Ugh.

On 2/11/2017 at 10:53 AM, realityobserver said:

Noah was showing Rhain around the dump last episode....

Wait a minute, are you talking about Browntown or the actual junkyard?  :)

The vibe I get with Rhain is that she saw an opportunity to get on a TV show and jumped on it.

The irony of Ami wanting "grandbabies" so badly is if the kids get married off, but then end up moving as far away as possible.  Come to think of it, I had been trying to figure out why Bam had to go to the lower 48 do go do whatever it was he had to do.  Maybe the answer is there is no Billy and Ami down there.  Definitely no Billy, because if Billy was around, Bam would be too busy getting put to work on Billy's latest projects to do anything for himself.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, brgjoe said:

You know what's next.....grandbabies for Browntown!  Heh.

I'm taking bets that any soon to be grandbabies won't be actually be raised in either Browntown or the bush. Once this series is cancelled (one more year? Two?) the Browns will flee the bush like fleas  for greener fields. Perhaps they could go on the lecture circuit, giving talks about wilderness survival?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Beden said:

I'm taking bets that any soon to be grandbabies won't be actually be raised in either Browntown or the bush. Once this series is cancelled (one more year? Two?) the Browns will flee the bush like fleas  for greener fields. Perhaps they could go on the lecture circuit, giving talks about wilderness survival?

I think that they will try to parlay this experience into another money making scheme. At least that seems to be the typical MO for extending one’s 15 minutes of fame following such shows. Watch for “Browntown, The Next Generation”, or some such BS.

Then again, I predicted the same for Amish Mafia, and it didn’t happen. And that show was so awful it made this show seem realistic by comparison; no mean feat there ?

• Love 2

Well, at least some of the kids are getting lives of their own, potentially anyway.  If there's hope for Noah, there's hope for anyone.  Unless Rhain is just doing this to get on the TV show.  I think I'd almost respect her more if that were the case lol.

• Love 1
(edited)

when he suggested that she move to browntown, I was really looking forward to seeing her ask him about living arrangements.   and how they will earn a living.

"We will live in the house with everyone else.   We will sleep on the floor next to the others."

"My siblings will kill a deer for all of us to eat.  And we had some chicken eggs and cows milk.     Did you see that cow?"  

and some of us get a check from the State every year.     :) 

Edited by clod
more snark
  • Love 3
On 6/11/2017 at 5:15 PM, clod said:

when he suggested that she move to browntown, I was really looking forward to seeing her ask him about living arrangements.   and how they will earn a living.

"We will live in the house with everyone else.   We will sleep on the floor next to the others."

"My siblings will kill a deer for all of us to eat.  And we had some chicken eggs and cows milk.     Did you see that cow?"  

and some of us get a check from the State every year.     :) 

I thought none of them were allowed to get the check anymore.

On 6/5/2017 at 9:16 PM, realityobserver said:

noah note to self.jpg

Nice ring from someone who doesn't work.  Oh wait! he does, as a bad actor

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, iluvobx said:

Nice ring from someone who doesn't work.  Oh wait! he does, as a bad actor

Cubic zirconia.  Because that diamond is probably as real as the rest of this mess.  Someone I spoke with in Hoonah said they saw Noah in town one day, walking along with his iPhone and Dr. Dre headphones.  Why do you need a smartphone?  Do they have cell towers and/or wireless reception in Browntown now?

• Love 2
On 2/11/2017 at 7:53 AM, realityobserver said:

That was a different place ,different episode. Oh yeah and Jaws was just a movie .But surfers still get chomped in California now and then.

By the way ...Rhainy is a paid actress.

On 6/22/2017 at 6:41 AM, AZChristian said:

Cubic zirconia.  Because that diamond is probably as real as the rest of this mess.  Someone I spoke with in Hoonah said they saw Noah in town one day, walking along with his iPhone and Dr. Dre headphones.  Why do you need a smartphone?  Do they have cell towers and/or wireless reception in Browntown now?

How did they know they were Dr.Dre's? I know for a fact Noah loves cheap headphones from Radio Shack. Also he swears by the Hi-Fi quality of his LG 20 !In his own words :"I wouldn't be caught dead listening to that crappy sound the Bluetooth Iphone provides ."

She is in her second trimester now (maybe that is why Ami was not a happy camper at the wedding) and they say they know the sex of the baby.    Poor child.  Did you read the interview?  Still SMH at all the bad grammar and total bullshit.  What crap will No-uh think to make for this poor child?

Ami should be jumping over the moon at getting her grandbabies, all those grandbabies.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, iluvobx said:

She is in her second trimester now (maybe that is why Ami was not a happy camper at the wedding) and they say they know the sex of the baby.    Poor child.  Did you read the interview?  Still SMH at all the bad grammar and total bullshit.  What crap will No-uh think to make for this poor child?

Ami should be jumping over the moon at getting her grandbabies, all those grandbabies.

I think she wants the babies not the baby mama. the baby mamas take away the attention and adoration she gets from the kids. I don't see any real warm reception from Ami for any female that come on the scene.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

A cradle that will never rock?  

Flashback to idiots taking chainsaw to steps on front porch to bear proof cabin... or even better, the sorry attempt to put steps back on the porch with a couple nails

Hmmmm wonder what the place looks like now that the Brown-town trash has (hopefully) been cleaned up. Structure actually looked to have good bones once you got past the mess.

Edited by SRTouch
  • Love 3
On 11/20/2018 at 9:30 AM, iluvobx said:

Did you read the interview?  Still SMH at all the bad grammar and total bullshit.  What crap will No-uh think to make for this poor child?

I wonder if they plan on home schooling the kid?

7 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I hope by then that Rhain will have come to her senses and dumped daVinci. Then she can make sure the kid has a more traditional life.

Oh no, that means she would take the grandbaby away from Ami.  She won't be happy about that.  Maybe she got pregnant because they were using some sort of birth control invented by No-uh.

Does anyone know where the Browns are really living these days?  There used to be routine reports about how they were really living at the hotel in Hoonah while filming in Browntown.  They actually own the mountain and the "North Star Ranch" (stupid name).  If they really left those animals there, somebody has to take care of them (that's a big if, I know).

On 11/24/2018 at 2:17 AM, rmontro said:

Oh no, that means she would take the grandbaby away from Ami.  She won't be happy about that.  Maybe she got pregnant because they were using some sort of birth control invented by No-uh.

Does anyone know where the Browns are really living these days?  There used to be routine reports about how they were really living at the hotel in Hoonah while filming in Browntown.  They actually own the mountain and the "North Star Ranch" (stupid name).  If they really left those animals there, somebody has to take care of them (that's a big if, I know).

I don't know and really haven't heard.  The only thing I have seen or read was when Billy was in the hospital.  It seems some sort of respiratory issue. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, iluvobx said:

I don't know and really haven't heard.  The only thing I have seen or read was when Billy was in the hospital.  It seems some sort of respiratory issue. 

Maybe the paparazzi are getting bored with the Browns.

• Love 2
On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 7:32 AM, rmontro said:

Wait a minute, are you talking about Browntown or the actual junkyard?  :)

The vibe I get with Rhain is that she saw an opportunity to get on a TV show and jumped on it.

The irony of Ami wanting "grandbabies" so badly is if the kids get married off, but then end up moving as far away as possible.  Come to think of it, I had been trying to figure out why Bam had to go to the lower 48 do go do whatever it was he had to do.  Maybe the answer is there is no Billy and Ami down there.  Definitely no Billy, because if Billy was around, Bam would be too busy getting put to work on Billy's latest projects to do anything for himself.

Bam left the family went to the lower 48 to be with a woman. I read somewhere that she was a member of the production crew for their show and she left and then he followed her.  I don't blame Ami for being axious to have grand kids. I felt the same way until my son and only child finally had his first child at 30 years old. Ami has had a long wait for grandchildren.  

13 minutes ago, Anlogle said:

Bam left the family went to the lower 48 to be with a woman. I read somewhere that she was a member of the production crew for their show and she left and then he followed her.  I don't blame Ami for being axious to have grand kids. I felt the same way until my son and only child finally had his first child at 30 years old. Ami has had a long wait for grandchildren.  

Latest on the whole Brown family drama popped on on my tablet as a story Chrome and google thought might interest me. Seems Gabe applied for a marriage license a while back, but didn't follow through in the time alloted to actually be married. I skimmed the articlend - it suggests Pappa Brown dissuaded Gabe - story says Billy felt it was too close to Noah's wedding. Yeah, Ami has been waiting for the grandbabies a long time - but WTH is with Billy talking his 28yo son out of getting hitched..... must be afraid he might actually have to do some work once all the "kids" are married.

https://popculture.com/reality-tv/amp/2018/12/19/alaskan-bush-people-gabe-brown-failed-marry-ontaining-marriage-license/

• Love 1
12 hours ago, SRTouch said:

WTH is with Billy talking his 28yo son out of getting hitched..... must be afraid he might actually have to do some work once all the "kids" are married.

Probably worried the girls are gold digging after the Brown family fortune.

Honestly, if the kids are going to get married that's fine, but let's see the spouses on the show.  The family's expanding in real life, let's see that reflected on the screen.  Some new blood could keep the show fresh.  Or fresher, at least.  I'm sure Billy doesn't want to pay them though.

When is one of the girls going to get married?  I get the impression Bird wants to live with Rain forever, but I get the feeling as soon as Rain is old enough, she is outta there lol.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Beden said:

Or possibly, the new wives, GF's don't want to be on a faux reality show and that's the problem.

Maybe.  That might be the case, especially with Bam's girlfriend, wife, whatever she is.  She doesn't seem to have sought any publicity.

Rhain however, from the times I've seen her on TV, seems to eagerly soak up the camera.  Generally speaking, I would imagine the younger crowd gets a bigger charge out of the thought of being on TV.