Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: Lust List - You Know What To Do

• Start Topic

We sort of do that in the daily show discussion thread. Not that often, but it happens.

My lust list is pretty simple:

1. Bill Spencer

2. Quinn's wardrobe and accessories (face, body and hair would be nice additions!)

3. Liam's house

I lust after the Forrester mansion. I've watched tons of soaps, everything from GH to AMC to Y&R to SB to OLTL to AW to GL, and from all the homes I've seen on all the shows, I've always like that one the most, and the one I'd want in real life.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 3

Even though I'm a SUV gal I wouldn't mind having Liam's Tesla. 

I also like the Forrester mansion the architecture and front yard are so pretty (apparently it's Bill Bells house they use for those outside shots lol). Show runner Bradley Bell's home is Brooke's house. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Even though I'm a SUV gal I wouldn't mind having Liam's Tesla. 

I also like the Forrester mansion the architecture and front yard are so pretty (apparently it's Bill Bells house they use for those outside shots lol). Show runner Bradley Bell's home is Brooke's house. 

Tesla has an SUV model, so you can have both :) :

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.tesla.com/modelx&ved=0ahUKEwim8u3M_7TUAhUH7YMKHUdaB10QFgiOATAV&usg=AFQjCNFaxGc92-jZ4wPcdVh1hpjcKb5AeA&sig2=O-f6W8vlK71Jx2RSFrASlg

Personally, the thing is way too quiet for my tastes. Granted, both cars I've owned were MINI Coopers, where most people complain about the road noise on those things (especially the older models. The new, more outrageously expensive, like why bother when you can least a BMW and get lower payments upgraded ones are a bit quieter and smoother on the road, but I still feel engaged in the driving. I can't say that for many of the other cars, including the equally overpriced Acura where I work now .

But I know the combustible engine will likely go the way of the typewriter within my lifetime and this is the wave of the future. 

On 4/23/2018 at 3:25 PM, SimplePleasures said:

The painting of horses in Eric Forrester's / Steffy Forrester's / Ridge Forrester's CEO office.  I salivate every time I see it.

Horse Painting.jpg

Its George Stubbs Mares and Foals in a River Landscape

On 12/21/2018 at 7:26 AM, Alessandro said:

What's the name of this painting?

George Stubbs Mares and Foals in a River Landscape

On 12/21/2018 at 7:26 AM, Alessandro said:

What's the name of this painting?

George Stubbs Mares and Foals in a River Landscape

• Love 2