Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: Our (Late) Dear Brother's Death

Very nice continuation of Liam running through the palace... I think that was the third time now (Robert's death, Simon's death, and now Robert's return). Kind of wish he had fainted as well, lol. I figured there would be some drama on Liam's end, being shifted back in line after Robert's return, but I didn't expect Robert to seem intimidated by those #KingLiam tweets. They've already done a lot of good work establishing Robert's place in the family, him siding with Eleanor much more often than Liam, and being close to and as savvy as Helena (though perhaps without the maliciousness). Robert seems to know about Alistair... do the twins? I keep wondering if Alistair's blood-soaked handkerchief will come into play again, to reveal that *gasp* Robert is Alistair's son. LOL.

Lots of emphasis placed on "the last thing dad said to me," with Robert refusing to share. I'm guessing it has to do with Liam, like maybe Simon told Robert he believed that Liam would be a better king because he's naturally charming and likable whereas Robert has to work hard to seem that way. I mean, I think Robert seems more charming but I could see them trying that. I'm looking forward to seeing things come to a head between them and with Robert himself. With the brothers, they clearly love each other but both of them being in line for the throne added a level of tension between them that wasn't there with Eleanor, I suppose (I don't know where she stands re: succession). And with Robert alone, he clearly has a lot of problems, with the timer (which I didn't understand the importance of) and hiding the fact that he's been sleeping on the floor. He lived in solitude for a year, presumed dead... he can't just resume his old life with no kind of therapy.

I really liked Cyrus's ex-wife... I hope we see more of her (while somehow not seeing the twins because the recast threw the whole thing off). It was also fun to see Cyrus and his body double (there was a bit of a delay in conversation and no physical interaction so I guess it was the same actor... impressive!). In their first scene together, I wondered if they would have them hook up, camptastic as this show is... and by the end, they did! "Love yourself." Oh god.

Jasper and Eleanor were much more enjoyable in this episode... perhaps transforming them into a pair of dorks will help remove the sour taste in my mouth re: their beginnings (I'm sorry to bring it up every time but I just can't). Jasper's reactions to Eleanor saying Liam and their mother (!!) loved him was awesome, as was Robert putting a hard "R" on his name. Seems he'll be tougher on Jasper than Liam was, and that may not be a bad thing. I would really like to see Eleanor doing more royal duties, though, not just having drama about or with Jasper. I want to see her doing her interviews and photoshoots, working on her eyeliner endeavor, etc.

And a side note, the scenes in that throne room were super echo-y... while authentic, it was difficult to hear the lines. Was the sound always like that on that set?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, omgsowicked said:

Very nice continuation of Liam running through the palace... I think that was the third time now (Robert's death, Simon's death, and now Robert's return). Kind of wish he had fainted as well, lol. I figured there would be some drama on Liam's end, being shifted back in line after Robert's return, but I didn't expect Robert to seem intimidated by those #KingLiam tweets. They've already done a lot of good work establishing Robert's place in the family, him siding with Eleanor much more often than Liam, and being close to and as savvy as Helena (though perhaps without the maliciousness). Robert seems to know about Alistair... do the twins? I keep wondering if Alistair's blood-soaked handkerchief will come into play again, to reveal that *gasp* Robert is Alistair's son. LOL.

Lots of emphasis placed on "the last thing dad said to me," with Robert refusing to share. I'm guessing it has to do with Liam, like maybe Simon told Robert he believed that Liam would be a better king because he's naturally charming and likable whereas Robert has to work hard to seem that way. I mean, I think Robert seems more charming but I could see them trying that. I'm looking forward to seeing things come to a head between them and with Robert himself. With the brothers, they clearly love each other but both of them being in line for the throne added a level of tension between them that wasn't there with Eleanor, I suppose (I don't know where she stands re: succession). And with Robert alone, he clearly has a lot of problems, with the timer (which I didn't understand the importance of) and hiding the fact that he's been sleeping on the floor. He lived in solitude for a year, presumed dead... he can't just resume his old life with no kind of therapy.

I really liked Cyrus's ex-wife... I hope we see more of her (while somehow not seeing the twins because the recast threw the whole thing off). It was also fun to see Cyrus and his body double (there was a bit of a delay in conversation and no physical interaction so I guess it was the same actor... impressive!). In their first scene together, I wondered if they would have them hook up, camptastic as this show is... and by the end, they did! "Love yourself." Oh god.

Jasper and Eleanor were much more enjoyable in this episode... perhaps transforming them into a pair of dorks will help remove the sour taste in my mouth re: their beginnings (I'm sorry to bring it up every time but I just can't). Jasper's reactions to Eleanor saying Liam and their mother (!!) loved him was awesome, as was Robert putting a hard "R" on his name. Seems he'll be tougher on Jasper than Liam was, and that may not be a bad thing. I would really like to see Eleanor doing more royal duties, though, not just having drama about or with Jasper. I want to see her doing her interviews and photoshoots, working on her eyeliner endeavor, etc.

And a side note, the scenes in that throne room were super echo-y... while authentic, it was difficult to hear the lines. Was the sound always like that on that set?

The sound was odd for me too. I just thought it was my tv.  

For me, there seems to be a somewhat disconnect to the Robert we see now then who he was told to be. In the past seasons, they always talked about him and what we see now. This could just be because of his experienced trauma, understandably so, so I hope they explore that. 

I do like this season better than last season. 

I really like this episode. Robert is a good character to add/resurrect not only in and of himself, but because of how he changes the dynamics of other characters around him (Eleanor, Liam, Helena, Jasper, Cyrus). Cyrus' ex is also a good addition, here too both because she's fun and because she is a catalyst for a change in Cyrus.

I do feel a little bit bad/sad for Liam though, because he's relegated to "lurking in the shadows, soon to be invisible" (TM Cyrus), but mostly because his relationship with his brother makes it look like Robert treat him more like a pet than a beloved brother.

I was very impressed with how Robert handled the press - he's definitely his mother's son - and cannot wait to see where they go with this character.

And if Jasper has to face a hard time now, well that would be a welcome change, so far every character has loved (or hate-loved) Jasper, I wouldn't mind things getting tougher for him :) That will prevent him for becoming the male equivalent of a Mary Sue.

• Love 2

I loved this episode, especially the Jasper and Eleanor stuff. I think this is the first time I've had true laugh out loud moments through an entire episode. From "top of the morning guv'ner" to Eleanor's "this guy right here", I was cracking up.

• Love 1

I'm confused by the Cyrus alike, was he real? Or was he just imaginary?

My take: in terms of the story, the Cyrus-double is supposed to be a real person, probably culled from the peasants in the countryside that happened to naturally look a lot like Cyrus. The Cyrus-double, and other royal-doubles through antiquity, would be used as decoys and, as in this case, to portray a healthier version of an ailing king. What is confusing is they are actually using the same actor for Cyrus and the Cyrus-double. Cyrus also seems to be using Cyrus-double for sex, which takes loving yourself to an entirely new level.

• Love 2

I must have fast forwarded through the Cyrus look alike.  I did not see entire previous seasons, but so far I like this one.  I fear they are going to miss an opportunity with Robert and make him crazy or totally unlikeable.  I think they have the opportunity here to make him somewhat devious, but not make him an out and out bad person.  If so, they can utilize him more if the series continues.   Something is really different about Max Brown's face since MI 5 and I can't put my finger on it.  He was more handsome then. 

For some reason I thought he had been "dead" a lot longer.  I think he deserves someone who would move on with his BROTHER after only 10 months.   I can see a somewhat manipulative side to him.  It would, however, be nice to see two brothers who want the same thing, but it not be a malicious rivalry. 

Maybe it is the actors, or maybe it is the writing, but I can't imagine Liam as king.  He just seems to immature.  They need to do something with Eleanor. Her relationship with Jasper was cute, but she needs more substance than just that, and she needs more to do than walk around in inappropriate clothing 

Why can't Robert fall for the girl that clearly likes Liam?  From the little I've seen of both they seem like a much better fit. 

I am also ready for Cyrus to get back to what he does best.  Is it possible Robert is not the king's son, or that he had something to do with his death? I was not watching then so I am not quite sure how Robert fits into the picture, or what happened to the King. 

I love this show. This is my fave ep yet. 

I'm intrigued and slightly obsessed with Robert. I just love the character already. Half prince, half castaway.  I was rooting for him and Kat but now after realizing he's only been dead 10 months, Liam can have her. Plus Liam struggles to have chemistry with anyone and he has it with her so leave that be. I want someone better and more dynamic and interesting for Robert.  

I hope they don't make Robert Alistair's.  That would suck - losing his girl to his brother and his crown. Plus losing his dad. I also hope they don't make him crazy. Showing him cracking under pressure wouldn't be bad but I want to see him overcome it. The show has suffered without a Simon-esque character and Robert immediately filled in so well with that. He just has so much more gravitas and princely weight to him - much more than Liam ever had. Truth be told, Liam was more interesting as a playboy in the first 5 mins of the pilot than he's been since.  Don't get me wrong I like Liam but playboy Liam, searching for dad's killer Liam and now this Liam feel better to me with William Moseley's acting level. He just cannot pull off "King" to me. But Max Brown is already there. 

I'm not too keen on Willow being a love interest for Robert - she's too young. He needs someone knew. I really hope they don't have him abdicate and go off somewhere and leave the show - he's really needed. 

I do wonder if they'll have Liam and Robert go at each other both over the throne and Kat but I'd rather not see that.  Before the season started I wanted Robert to be with Kat and possibly abdicate to show him giving up everything for love and a normal life.  But now I want something else for him because I don't want him to leave the show!

Cy is not going down without a fight!  This should be good. I guess if Robert isn't Simon's son then Cy will figure it out. But I think Robert will simply be unable to carry out his duties eventually. 

• Love 2

OMG, that would be perfect, for Robt to be Alistair's son. So soapy. I also like your idea about Simon's last words to Robt re: Liam. Probably because I do not like Robt. I think it's the actor. I just don't like his face so I'm not trusting him. I get a very creepy vibe from him and don't get all the love that Lenny & Liam have for him. He seems like he's up to something behind their backs.

I wonder too if Robt will be responsible for that guy (in the previews) who looks to be coming between Lenny & Jasper.

In his speech Robt mentioned Ted Price being responsible for his craft going down but is that the way it actually happened? And if so, is Robt just saying that so he can take care of/find out who really is responsible? Robt seems to have lots going on beneath the surface and purposely not showing his cards. But that could just be me cause I don't like the guy. :)

I didn't like Cyrus ex-wife but I certainly could see her being the mother of those twins. All 3 of them! But it's brought him back to life so to speak so yay for that, I guess.

"Love yourself" - that was genius. I loved that. The actor looked like he did too. He really seems to enjoy this role which makes his scenes, usually, kind of delicous even though I coudl care less about Cyrus and his plot points.

Not even Jasper and Eleanor. But I'll always say that.

I too would like to see Eleanor participate more and maybe she will. I'm sure she'll want to impress Robt with how far she's come.

GaT, I think the 2nd Cyrus was real. He was the double. We saw him briefly last season too.

WhosThatGirl, the Robt disconnect that I'm feeling is that what he heard of him previous, he sounded more likeable. Now that he's here I'm not finding him likeable at all and that's where my disconnect comes in. This guy doesn't seem to live up to what was said about him. So I wonder if that too is what you're picking up on.

While I don't like the actor, I agree that the character is a good addition to the show.

phoenics, I agree with you about Liam having been more interesting as the playboy than he has been since. I yawn through his scenes.

• Love 1

Prince Robert definitely adds something the show needed- I hope he sticks around if the show gets a 4th season. It feels very much like he's trying extremely hard to pretend everything's normal but the end scene with him sleeping on the floor instead of his bed really hints that it's not.

• Love 4

Yes, I agree, method. As much as I don't care for the actor. I'm looking forward to seeing where his story goes and how it plays out. I do hope we get a 4th season. This show is my guilty pleasure and the only time I've ever had any interested a couple/relationship.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, kat165 said:

OMG, that would be perfect, for Robt to be Alistair's son. So soapy. I also like your idea about Simon's last words to Robt re: Liam. Probably because I do not like Robt. I think it's the actor. I just don't like his face so I'm not trusting him. I get a very creepy vibe from him and don't get all the love that Lenny & Liam have for him. He seems like he's up to something behind their backs.

I wonder too if Robt will be responsible for that guy (in the previews) who looks to be coming between Lenny & Jasper.

In his speech Robt mentioned Ted Price being responsible for his craft going down but is that the way it actually happened? And if so, is Robt just saying that so he can take care of/find out who really is responsible? Robt seems to have lots going on beneath the surface and purposely not showing his cards. But that could just be me cause I don't like the guy. :)

I didn't like Cyrus ex-wife but I certainly could see her being the mother of those twins. All 3 of them! But it's brought him back to life so to speak so yay for that, I guess.

"Love yourself" - that was genius. I loved that. The actor looked like he did too. He really seems to enjoy this role which makes his scenes, usually, kind of delicous even though I coudl care less about Cyrus and his plot points.

Not even Jasper and Eleanor. But I'll always say that.

I too would like to see Eleanor participate more and maybe she will. I'm sure she'll want to impress Robt with how far she's come.

GaT, I think the 2nd Cyrus was real. He was the double. We saw him briefly last season too.

WhosThatGirl, the Robt disconnect that I'm feeling is that what he heard of him previous, he sounded more likeable. Now that he's here I'm not finding him likeable at all and that's where my disconnect comes in. This guy doesn't seem to live up to what was said about him. So I wonder if that too is what you're picking up on.

While I don't like the actor, I agree that the character is a good addition to the show.

phoenics, I agree with you about Liam having been more interesting as the playboy than he has been since. I yawn through his scenes.

Hmmm... I really think Max Brown is great in this role.  I don't get the mistrust of him - but I think it might  be because he is kind of a stranger to his own life now and his blanked out and perpetually surprised expression is on purpose to illustrate that.  Also - Liam as a Prince has been unusually open and unguarded - probably because he grew up the "spare" he didn't have the pressure to always be Prince Perfect - but Robert did.  Robert is the heir, he's meant to be King and thus he can't be as open and unguarded.  He's fully accepted the mantle of leadership that came to him through birth, so he's adapted by being more closed off.

That's why he seems extra guarded - I'd expect nothing less actually.  I think this is what I've been wanting to see out of Liam since day one and never saw it.  I don't think we ever will.  I'm so glad they brought Robert back from the dead.

Also - Robert is saying Ted Price was responsible for his plane going down because he was.  He paid/coerced that pilot guy to take control of his plane's controls to crash it.  So indirectly Ted was responsible.  Robert learned that from reading the files that Mr. Hill gave him.

Also - there is NO WAY that Simon told Robert that Liam would have made a better King.  Simon was about to abolish the whole monarchy BECAUSE Liam sucked, lol.  Okay - that wasn't the only reason - but Simon knew Liam wasn't ready and wasn't anywhere near who Robert had been.  Before his "death", Robert was literally Prince Perfect.  He did his duty exactly as he was raised.  My guess is that Simon knew that Robert was in love with Kat (a commoner) and possibly craved a normal life even if he did his duty perfectly.  Perhaps he told him to go and think over whether he truly wanted a normal life or the royal one.  Or maybe Simon knew of Kat and sent Robert away to "encourage" him to "get over her".  But knowing Simon, it was probably the former.

I think what many might be picking up on in Max Brown's performance is that there is a definite duality to Robert that Liam never had.  He's one person in public - the Perfect Prince, but in private, Robert probably wants a normal life.  He envied his brother's "spare" status because he could live more freely and wasn't under the same kind of pressure.  

The reason he looks a little shifty is because he's a bit unstable since the ground is probably like sand (literally) under his feet.  Perhaps before he was stranded he could keep the desire for a normal life at bay but after lighting that flare when ghost Kat asked him what he wanted (presumably HER), he's having a harder time of it.

He knows he's expected to be this Perfect Prince, but honestly I think he just wants a normal life.  And he's also desperately trying to be strong for his mother, Len and even Liam - because he's the patriarch now.  Duty and family demand that he still be "perfect".  But I think eventually he's going to crack under pressure and eventually abdicate (noooooo!!!).  And leave the show (nooooo!!!).

I'd be upset though - because I think he's a character this show desperately needs - as Crown Prince and eventually King.  Liam is just NOT it as King.  Not when Robert is there in comparison.

• Love 3
On 1/2/2017 at 3:46 AM, WhosThatGirl said:

The sound was odd for me too. I just thought it was my tv.  

For me, there seems to be a somewhat disconnect to the Robert we see now then who he was told to be. In the past seasons, they always talked about him and what we see now. This could just be because of his experienced trauma, understandably so, so I hope they explore that. 

I do like this season better than last season. 

I really think it's due to his trauma - but perhaps also to an internal war going on within Robert about wanting a normal life vs his royal duty.  I feel like he's lived up to his reputation so far.

I do think that maybe his reticence about Jaspenor is probably because he puts duty first - or he feels that he has to, so everyone else should too?  Or maybe it's just brotherly love.  No one else has given Jasper a really hard time honestly - but someone royal really should.  He came onboard to steal from the Princess - that's enough to make any royal brother suspicious.  I hope he's not behind Beck coming back though - although it would be interesting to see a Robert that's not "perfect" and who isn't above a bit of manipulation.  He is both Simon's AND Helena's.  And neither Elenor nor Liam seem to have much Helena in them.  Maybe Len has some of Helena's edge, but not her scheming savvy.

• Love 1

Yes, phoenics, I see/get your point re: Robt. And also about Liam being more open. All makes sense. I'm not dissing the actor's performance, I just don't care for the actor, but I'm open to being won over. :)

Thank you for the clairification of Ted and the paying for the sabotage on Robt's plane. I wasn't clear at all on that. It seems so long ago that the sabateur (sp?) confessed to Liam, I think it was. I had thought that Domino and/or Cyrus had something to do with that.

I also like your take on what Simon said to Robt.

Your entire post is convincing, well said. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all plays out.

Was that Beck we saw in the previews?

Yeah, I agree, Liam and Lenny are much more Simon than Helena.

• Love 1

That was Beck we saw - he's going to try to be a rival to Jasper for Eleanor's affections.  And Beck is Royal too?  I didn't realize that.  I thought he was just a family friend.  Apparently he's going to be a jerk, by throwing his title in Jasper's face.  But he had his chance with Eleanor - multiple times and he botched them.  Plus, he was really judgmental of Lenny.  I was glad she left him in S2.

LOVE the introduction of Cyrus' ex-wife! Now I just need her to interact with the cousins. Where the hell are they? Also, Cyrus is operating on an unreal level of narcissism banging his lookalike. I didn't expect them to use him again so soon, but now I'm thinking he'll definitely be used for something nefarious.

I'm glad Robert explained how he got in, because I was thinking the palace needs to beef up their security. It was great watching him handle that tabloid guy; he's been groomed very well. Even though Helena said he as too thin, his suits fit him much too well to believe he was stranded on an island for almost a year. And one little nitpick: At the press conference he said he saw "a blessed fishing boat", he should have pronounced it bless-ed.

Eleanor's reaction to Robert was adorable. It was so cute how much she looks up to him and seeks his approval of Jasper. She's a completely different person around him.

Beck isn't royalty, but he's a member of the aristocracy (Lord Twysden Beckwith II), which would be a "better match" for Eleanor than Jasper the bodyguard.

I really enjoyed this episode and I loved the shot at the end with Liam literally back in Robert's shadow. Now I wonder how the public will react, especially since so many of them were #kingliam.

I think Beck is part of the aristocracy. So, "acceptable." I was glad that Eleanor left him too. She just wasn't ready for what he was offering & he couldn't accept that.

Popples, yeah, it's interesting how much different Helena is with Robt. Almost inappropriate, a little too flirty. And thanks for clarifying Beck's postion much better than I have! I too am looking forward to the public's reaction to Robt return. Some might find Liam though more of a man of the people.

• Love 1

Of course I fast forward through most of the episodes, so how did Robert get in? 

Who are the cousin's that everyone keeps mentioning.....and did I understand correctly, Simon is sleeping with the guy that plays his look alike? 

Catrice, if you are fast forwarding through most of the episodes why bother watching at all?

Robt had help sneaking in the back way through the tunnels. The cousins are Cyrus's daughters. They were on the first 2 seasons. In season 2 one of the actresses left so they pretended one of the cousins had her face done. She spent a few eps all bandaged up. Cyrys is sleeping with his look alike because he's self-centered.

• Love 1

Because I can....just as you can choose not to answer any of the questions I ask about the show if it bothers you. 

I actually have been spoiled by TWOP....I rarely "watch" most shows now.  It is even difficult for me to sit through a movie.  I want to fast forward everything, and not spend the entire hour, two hours, etc. watching.  The only thing I watch without that urge is Jeopardy. 

This show comes on at the same time as Masterpiece and Elementary.....and probably at least one other thing I watch. I hate to watch shows the next day.  Therefore I typically put it on and try to "quick watch," especially a show like this that does not require deep thinking to figure out a mystery, killer,etc.  I gravitate more towards crime shows or action shows. Those typically hold my interest, but right now I can't even think of a good drama that fits that bill.  I watch an episode of Shooter last night, however, and that may be promising. 

Thanks for the information. 

Catrice, I didn't mean to sound like a snot or that I was putting you down. I was honestly just curious. I don't mind
 answering questions either if I know the answer. So many times I've been in the dark and folks have explained/helped me out.

I wish I could think of a good crime/action show to recommend to you. I like murder mysteries, don't really watch much action. Although I think of 12 Monkeys as action. :) You might check out your local PBS station, see if they have any good crime dramas going on.

You're welcome for the info. Anytime. :)

On 1/4/2017 at 2:34 PM, Popples said:

LOVE the introduction of Cyrus' ex-wife! Now I just need her to interact with the cousins. Where the hell are they? Also, Cyrus is operating on an unreal level of narcissism banging his lookalike. I didn't expect them to use him again so soon, but now I'm thinking he'll definitely be used for something nefarious.

I'm glad Robert explained how he got in, because I was thinking the palace needs to beef up their security. It was great watching him handle that tabloid guy; he's been groomed very well. Even though Helena said he as too thin, his suits fit him much too well to believe he was stranded on an island for almost a year. And one little nitpick: At the press conference he said he saw "a blessed fishing boat", he should have pronounced it bless-ed.

Eleanor's reaction to Robert was adorable. It was so cute how much she looks up to him and seeks his approval of Jasper. She's a completely different person around him.

Beck isn't royalty, but he's a member of the aristocracy (Lord Twysden Beckwith II), which would be a "better match" for Eleanor than Jasper the bodyguard.

I really enjoyed this episode and I loved the shot at the end with Liam literally back in Robert's shadow. Now I wonder how the public will react, especially since so many of them were #kingliam.

I think Beck would be the equivalent of Lady Diana Spencer- not royal but acceptable for marriage.

Yeah, Liam is not going to be happy being in the shadow again.

21 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I think Beck would be the equivalent of Lady Diana Spencer- not royal but acceptable for marriage.

I wonder if the show was originally going to make Beck/Eleanor more like Charles/Camilla and with his wife as Diana?  Meh - probably not - I think Jaspenor was always the plan.

19 minutes ago, phoenics said:

I wonder if the show was originally going to make Beck/Eleanor more like Charles/Camilla and with his wife as Diana?  Meh - probably not - I think Jaspenor was always the plan.

It definitely was, but I think the fail of Ophelia/Liam really did take them by surprise because she felt she abruptly written out. Not that I cared. I thought it was obvious that Ophelia/Liam was going to basically be main couple of the show, and Jaspenor was going to be the silly fun B-couple, not the focus it is now.

• Love 2

Yeah I definitely think Jaspenor is now the A couple and the Robert-Liam sibling rivalry feels like the B couple, with the triangle of Robert/Liam/Kate coming in last now.  I think when they focused more on Liam really caring for Kate and their chemistry, Liam looked better.  Now he just looks like an ass.

I hope the next episode gives us some intrigue though - the show is campy and fun, but the intrigue made the show feel more urgent.  What use do they have for guards when there's no danger?  I wish they hadn't completely dropped that Domino plot.  The show feels a bit hollow without the intrigue around to heighten the family relationship drama.

• Love 2

Yeah, I agree, phoenics. They seemed to dispatch the Domino plot about as quickly as they did the Ophelia storyline. I think Domino could have continued with Ted still being dead. Maybe someone will discover the Domino guy that Cyrus wrapped in a rug and threw in the river. That would spice things up. :)

21 hours ago, kat165 said:

I'd like to see if come up somewhere, sometime. It seems as though that plotline was killed with the body dump, never to be mentioned again.

Yeah - I just realized that if anything comes out, it's gonna be Robert's secret relationship with Kate and possibly Liam's relationship with her.  Cy would use that to cast doubt on Robert's judgment.  If he can't choose a proper wife who would be Queen, then he shouldn't be King (paraphrasing what I'd expect Cy to say). Robert would be furious at both Kate and Liam for destroying his path to the throne and probably reveal that he was going to bring Kate out into the open AFTER he'd ascended the throne, but now... 

Ohhhh I wonder if Liam will leak this to Cyrus (fake accidentally) to destroy Robert's chances?  

I hope it doesn't go that way. It's so wimpy and a cop-out. I'd rather see the body be discovered cause that's more  serious. Maybe cause I don't find it so shocking about a "commoner" being dating a royal. I must have issues with class lines. :)

Edited by kat165
these paragraphs never line up
48 minutes ago, kat165 said:

I hope it doesn't go that way. It's so wimpy and a cop-out. I'd rather see the body be discovered cause that's more  serious. Maybe cause I don't find it so shocking about a "commoner" being dating a royal. I must have issues with class lines. :)

Maybe that would come out later to get the people to choose Robert?  Or would it then be Robert vs Liam?