Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 11/28/2016

Jaded
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, Haleth said:

Yeah, what's with that??  Whoopi brings up a topic, Jed responds first, Joy argues with her, whoever sits between Joy and Whoopi chimes in (Sunny refutes Jed or CCB brings up being a Christian), and Sarah plays ping pong without saying a word (unless it's some dumb pop culture thing or something where she shares TMI).  Lather, rinse, repeat.

Yep, perfect description. Same thing everyday!

• Love 1
On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 9:25 PM, Bmarsh said:

and I think Jedediah was using the "white as they come" as more of a personality thing, she is very culturally white and I think many of you would be criticizing her if she said she did not act very white LOL she can't win

And what exactly does culturally white mean?  I am a white woman and I am going to say I'm nothing like Jedi.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, susieq147 said:

And what exactly does culturally white mean?  I am a white woman and I am going to say I'm nothing like Jedi.

I agree.  I don't think anyone would criticize her saying she wasn't very white, because that doesn't make sense.  There was just no reason for the comment.  

To me, someone saying they are "culturally white" would mean growing up in a very insulated environment where you have very little exposure to anyone outside of your race, religion, ethnicity, and wealth.

• Love 2

For what it's worth, Arabs are Caucasian just like Italians, Greeks etc.

Whoopi continues to make a good point here and there and that surprises me greatly.

I dread the return of CCB nd may have to opt out on that day/s. I hate that Fuller House crap anyway.... not that I've watched it. I saw previews and that was enough. GACK. BLARG

I enjoy Sunny and her input generally; I wish she'd stop cocking/tilting her head when she speaks. She's not 12.

• Love 1