Type keyword(s) to search

Questions and Speculations

leejaneagles
  • Start Topic

46 minutes ago, Notwisconsin said:

Sorry. Financial Times writer is angry at the fact that Alexa has a female voice and as a compliant helper, is antithetical to feminism.

I recall reading years ago that female voices were used in airplanes (I think), because male pilots were more willing to take instructions from a female.

1 hour ago, Notwisconsin said:

Sorry. Financial Times writer is angry at the fact that Alexa has a female voice and as a compliant helper, is antithetical to feminism.

Shit me no shits - yer kidding, right?  What voice would they prefer - R. Lee Ermey?

8 hours ago, Ellaria Sand said:

We also know that the transfer of consciousness into a host body - while possible - is not currently viable. We now know that the Stetsons contained brain scanners. If Delos has this type of detailed information on its rich and influential guests, isn't it possible that Delos can now control their behavior?

If near-perfect prediction is control, then yes. I think your two posts may have it nailed. If so, then William is human because Ford is still testing him. For fidelity. William logged the most hours in the park, over thirty years; Ford has more data on him than any human other than Arnold. So Ford's "game" would be to have brought William back to the park to do something only he can do, and Ford can predict. 

• Love 3

I only attempted to watch this show because I love Gustaf Skarsgard.  Can we assume that Karl Strand is dead?  If so, 
Gustaf will probably be looking for work, as he is likely to  be killed off on Vikings as well this season.