Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother: Over The Top, Week 2 (10/05/2016 - 10/11/2016)

• Start Topic

Putting up Morgan would be a waste of a nom. Putting Morgan/Monte/Whitney on slop is one thing.  Using a nomination on Morgan at this point, not the best use of the power for sure.

Have a strong feeling though Alex will come down with HOH-itis.

Edited by LordBowen
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, LordBowen said:

Have a strong feeling though Alex will come down with HOH-it is.

Shelby/Alex are giving me the crazies with all their talking. I think they may have brought up every HGs name so far. Shelby is hilarious, but I think she's going to rile Alex up even more when Alex is a mess as it is. Although I do love Shelby's grudge against Danielle not reading Harry Potter and calling herself a fan. She brought it up again in the SR.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

The other crazy thing about America Voting is how often "America" changes their opinions as the season goes on. Paul/Victor/Natalie were definitely not early favorites last season until we got over our first impressions. Summer Camp would have probably received all the advantages in Season 17 - and they were entertaining, but they sucked at the game. 

I'm hoping we get this much access to Live Feeds in a more normal season. I'm enjoying OTT now, but I could see it getting too ugly, too fast.

• Love 1

Monte is pretty much dead to me now.  Claiming America thinks he's a genius for seeing through Justin before anyone else.  Also accused Justin of stealing from his HOH basket. He's trash talking Justin now with the Plastics.  Nasty.

Edited by LordBowen
  • Love 2

Vote Monte!!

I doubt Alex will have the balls to put up Shane with Danielle.  And she already doesn't trust Monte so if we put up Monte it will show her her gut is right.

9 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

Alex did. And she said she did it to start Drama! Love it! 

My only complaint about this format for the eviction is that it was just very awkward with them all sitting there waiting. And Cornbread was pissed and said "Fuck Y'all" when he left. I would of liked to have someone there to talk to him right afterwards. They could bring in former houseguests to host each week or something. That would be fun. At least it's something instead of awkward sitting and looking like the HG are getting sent to their death. Haha. 

Yea that was super weird.  Like they couldn't even bring in a Plan B host??? It was so sterile and emotionless without anyone talking to them. Their vote in the DR was weird.... like why the eff can't Julie show up once a week and why can't they just pull in a bunch of CBS employees for an audience?? These people are getting robbed.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Marie80 said:

Whitney is down and I'm good. Did anyone notice her smirk when Danielle dropped out? It was terrifying lol.

I noticed her staring at Danielle early on and it literally sent a shudder down my spine. Whitney is bad news imo.

I am really glad that I don't have anyone who I would be really upset to see leave. I actually mostly dislike almost everyone, but none of them give me rage blackouts like Dick, Derrick, Frank, Boogie, etc. did so I'm just really enjoying watching things play out without worrying about my fave. OK this isn't entirely true because I love Shelby, but still!

Who is everyone going to vote for America's Care Package? I hope they tell us exactly what it will be. I'm sure they will.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

This is really gross:

I'm not surprised at all that Danielle is the one who gets the pleasure of being the scapegoat that everyone vilifies for no reason, but it's still sad. Same goes for Shelby really, but the other side hasn't really taken their Shelby hate to the lengths The Plastics/Monte have. Actually, that's not true. Justin did call her a 'c*** bag.' As usual, everyone is gross. ETA: And apparently last night Shelby said, "I don't wanna sound racist but ..." and then said something about Neely's ass and twerking. So, yea, nagl from most of these people already. Maybe it would be best if Danielle just got evicted this week because I really don't wanna see another BB15 and I think that is probably a pretty solid possibility with this group.

This all being said, I legit love this season so far.

• Love 2

So for the second straight week, the HOH means nothing except safety.  "America" is going to put up Monte, and the Justin/Danielle/Jason/Shane/Neely/Kryssie/Neeley group (whoever is not up against him) will absolutely vote him out with an assist from "America".  I think Monte is a douche, but I was really hoping to lose one of Justin/Danielle/Shane.  I hate all showmances, and Justin just irritates me.

The Plastics are going to be in trouble from here on out.  Oh well, I'll root for them until the bitter end!  I just can't with the other side of the house. 

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is really gross:

I'm not surprised at all that Danielle is the one who gets the pleasure of being the scapegoat that everyone vilifies for no reason, but it's still sad. Same goes for Shelby really, but the other side hasn't really taken their Shelby hate to the lengths The Plastics/Monte have. Actually, that's not true. Justin did call her a 'c*** bag.' As usual, everyone is gross. ETA: And apparently last night Shelby said, "I don't wanna sound racist but ..." and then said something about Neely's ass and twerking. So, yea, nagl from most of these people already. Maybe it would be best if Danielle just got evicted this week because I really don't wanna see another BB15 and I think that is probably a pretty solid possibility with this group.

This all being said, I legit love this season so far.

Wow, Monte/Morgan. Just wow. Morgan's my age which is super disappointing to her "She has a a son" remark. Ok, and??? I wonder what she'll think when she finds out that Whitney is dating a guy who has a daughter. 

Danielle won't get evicted unless America's Nominee is taken off the block. That's the only way Danielle leaves. Otherwise, I think Monte needs to leave. I think he enables Morgan's bad side and I think she could be better without him. Plus, another guy down and we'll see if the other side of the house continues to target the Plastics or if they'll start turning on each other. 

Meanwhile people are still bitching about Alex cheating, even though the rules were unclear and Alex (and others) found ways around them. I'd think that's pretty smart but because it's Alex, she's a dirty dirty cheater. I think Morgan will be the third nominee out of pettiness. Monte should be going up because he can turn dangerous in this game fast. 

Meanwhile, Justin just learned that people are watching them 24/7 and the live feeds are indeed live and there are people controlling the cameras. He's getting there! 

Whitney's apparently going to hang out with Justin in New Orleans.

Houseguests are up. The HOH room reveal didn't happen last night either, and BY was closed all night. 

• Love 1

Just looked at the Care Packages at CBS.  How did they come up with all of these?  Sheesh.  Hope voters read the part about how each HG can only receive ONE care package.  The live feeders should be more aware of that than the general viewers from last season.  HOPEFULLY.  Need to think long term.

Edited by LordBowen
3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Julie just told them about the care package. 

The first care package advantage is 'save a friend' (which they don't know yet)

Alex doesnt' have her HOH room  yet. 

Save a friend. Right. I imagine Shane will be receiving this first care package, then. Some people want Neeley or Justin to get it.

I'm looking on Twitter for the Care Packages. Nov. 10th/11th has a Double Eviction Care Package, where the winner will receive Veto instead of them competing for it.

Ok so the rest of the Care Packages are: Pick-A-Veto (Winner picks the type of veto to play in); Safety Servant (Safe from Eviction, so I imagine Danielle or Jason will be getting this one....or Justin); Eliminate Three Eviction Votes; Co-HOH; DE Veto; and F4 Challenge (Auto Advance to F4). 

Goddamn. A lot of these hold a lot of power. Feedsters are going to have to be very careful when choosing, because their favourites could be gone by the time the F4 Challenge, Co-HOH or even Safety Servant are played. 

I think this is how the votes are going to go: Shane or Neeley for this first one, as they I guess have friends to save; Pick a Veto can really go to anyone so I imagine voters will throw it to Kryssie; Safety Servant to Danielle if she's still around, or Justin; Three Eviction Votes to Justin/Neeley; Co-HOH to Jason or Shelby; DE Veto will go to whoever is in danger that week; F4 Challenge to Jason if he's still around.

But honestly, anything can happen. Jason might not even make it that far. Danielle might not make it that far. So Feedsters are probably going to not be happy by the time Co-HOH comes up, because I'll bet a lot of their favourites are gone and they'll have to start giving them to The Plastics. 

I think Kryssie is a popular vote for this one. 

My choice depends on if the saved person is announced before or after the safety ceremony and america's vote. If they have to use it before then I don't care who gets it, but i worry that we will nominate Monte and they can save him later

I want it given to Shane so he can save Danielle.

I just voted 20x for Kryssie to receive the Save A Friend Care Package. Why, you ask? Because she reminds me of Bette Midler and Bette sang some song about ya gotta have friends and I think she'd save Jason or Danielle. My votes are always cast using science, y'all.

• Love 3

And this is why houseguests should never talk about politics, ever:

People are going to disagree or they will agree. But seeing as this is a game, it's better to leave controversial topics out of it. This hasn't changed my mind on Danielle at all since I'm keeping this kind of thing out of gameplay, but many people on Twitter are turning on her because of it and since Feedsters are controlling the game, this could cause some rifts in her game. 

Good God. So much I'd like to say but this is not the place. Honestly, this is such a throwaway season I don't mind that us Feedsters have so much control. Production doesn't care enough to even give the evictees an exit interview with Julie. Hell, they can't even be bothered to restock the storage room when they're supposed to so I'm totally cool with the game playing out based on who America likes/doesn't like. I don't see this as a real season of Big Brother.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

People are speculating that Alex may not have won HOH and they are reviewing to see if she cheated, and that's why she hasn't gotten her HOH room yet. 

Ooohh, that would be juicy. But, like I said above, I doubt production even cares. I'd love to see the drama that would unfold if they did in fact take away her HOH and give it to Neeley though.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Just have America vote on whether she cheated or not.

I think that would definitely cause problems because of course fans of Jason's side of the house will say that she did, just to give Neeley the HOH.

But, seeing as this is a biased season of Big Brother that is about Feedsters and not about the houseguests, why the hell not? Just give Neeley the win! 

Julie's talking to the houseguests now. Like actual live talking to them. I think it's really weird to have an eviction without her, but this is kind of nice, because she's asking all of them a question, and there's not really a time limit on their answers, like on the regular shows.

Or maybe she didn't ask all of them, but I think most of them got asked something. Monte got asked about America's vote impacting his HOH, Alex got asked how she thinks it will impact her HOH this week, Shelby got asked how people are getting along, Kryssie got asked about being a nominee, Jason got asked about being a returnee, Neeley's was about being runner-up for HOH, Justin got asked if he knew anything about BB before coming in (hahaha), Morgan got asked something I can't remember and Whitney too.

I think there had to be at least one discussion on politics, though. This is most likely the most important election of our lives and at least five of them won't even know who our next president will be until they leave the house. 

I don't get the complaints here about America having too much power. It's actually the feedsters and not the general TV audience, for a change, and I think there had to be a lot of interaction for this edition.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 1

An America's Care Package as well? Geez. 

4 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I don't get the complaints here about America having too much power. It's actually the feedsters and not the general TV audience, for a change, and I think there had to be a lot of interaction for this edition.

The Live Feeds without blackouts is pretty great, but I generally don't like "America Votes" even in a regular season - I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that I don't love this format. I agree that they needed interaction to get people involved and glued to the feeds in this form, and it will be very popular since it is Feedster influence. But I try to avoid the Twitter/Reddit drama and witch hunts that happen every season - it always reaches way worse levels outside the House than inside (which is why I stick to discussion on this forum) - and it seems like it will be unavoidable in OTT.

It obviously doesn't help that I'm not a huge Jason fan this season. Plus, I just don't get the Justin love yet. I think he can be entertaining (dancing in the endurance challenge was pretty funny - although, if I were part of his alliance, it would have really annoyed me), but, whenever I switch the feeds to him, he's usually talking about his balls or poop. I must just catch him at the worst times. I'll probably continue to check in on what's happening, especially on this board, but getting fully engrossed in this season seems dangerous. If I loved who the majority loved, though, I could see how it'd be a lot of fun.

On another note: If I were real fans of the show like Alex/Scott/Danielle, I'd be so pissed I got cast for this season. Danielle will probably benefit from Feedster influence in the beginning, and who knows where Feedsters' loyalties will shift, but it seems like they all even have the strategic chops that would've been fun to watch in classic Big Brother

• Love 3

Can we vote out Monte? All he ever does is TALK! Jeez! STFU! You'd think he was part of prosecution are something. I've never heard of a newbie giving so much advice & "knowledge" about everything!!!

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, mooses said:

An America's Care Package as well? Geez. 

The Live Feeds without blackouts is pretty great, but I generally don't like "America Votes" even in a regular season - I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that I don't love this format. I agree that they needed interaction to get people involved and glued to the feeds in this form, and it will be very popular since it is Feedster influence. But I try to avoid the Twitter/Reddit drama and witch hunts that happen every season - it always reaches way worse levels outside the House than inside (which is why I stick to discussion on this forum) - and it seems like it will be unavoidable in OTT.

It obviously doesn't help that I'm not a huge Jason fan this season. Plus, I just don't get the Justin love yet. I think he can be entertaining (dancing in the endurance challenge was pretty funny - although, if I were part of his alliance, it would have really annoyed me), but, whenever I switch the feeds to him, he's usually talking about his balls or poop. I must just catch him at the worst times. I'll probably continue to check in on what's happening, especially on this board, but getting fully engrossed in this season seems dangerous. If I loved who the majority loved, though, I could see how it'd be a lot of fun.

On another note: If I were real fans of the show like Alex/Scott/Danielle, I'd be so pissed I got cast for this season. Danielle will probably benefit from Feedster influence in the beginning, and who knows where Feedsters' loyalties will shift, but it seems like they all even have the strategic chops that would've been fun to watch in classic Big Brother

I so agree with this. I used to think that America voting for stuff was a great idea. I thought America voting for the winner instead of the jury would be fantastic and amazing because the houseguests don't know as much as we know, so why should we put the trust in them to pick the right winner? But now seeing this season, in the week that it's been on (just a week!), I'm realizing that this may not be my cup of tea, especially not with "America" voting for almost every little thing. I'm learning that many of the Feedsters? They are nasty, cruel, and way worse than anyone in that house right now. Look at the last 24 hours with Alex as HOH. People actually want Morgan as a nominee not because it's a strategic move, but because they want to spite Alex for "winning" HOH (but she was totally cheating and how dare she not get DQ'd? How dare Whitney not get DQ'd as well?) by punishing her through her sister. 

People are extremely biased in their opinions, but I feel a sense of entitlement from the Twitter/Tumblr fans (I'm not on the Reddit site so I can't judge them)  and if something doesn't happen the way they want it to, they revolt. 

Jason and Justin are "kings" for their bitchy remarks and their entertainment value, but anyone not in their group that says something wrong, and they are the devil that must be doused in holy water. Alex putting up Shane/Danielle would be a "stupidly bad idea; you don't put up a showmance this early!" or Monte putting up Jason because "he hates gay guys and all minorities so he must burn in hell" (and I don't like Monte all that much) even though they're just trying to play the game. This is definitely the worst season for an actual player to play the game. Alex is screwed because Feedsters hate her and her sister. Danielle is loved because...honestly, I'm not quite sure. Because she's an attractive black female who is disliked by the white girls AKA The Plastics? I guess? 

The smart thing to do would be to put up Monte because he's an Alpha Male, and Alpha Males tend to get further in the game if they're not taken out first. Taking out Morgan wouldn't make a lick of difference, but Feedsters know this since they can put up and evict any nominee that they want and it'll most likely happen. I love many of these players because they are playing the game. But surprisingly, it's Feedsters/America who will ruin this season. I was actually starting to enjoy it, but now my blood boils because of outside influences. 

And I really like Danielle, Neeley, Alex, and Morgan. I don't really like any of the guys, but most of the girls I'm ok with, even Whitney (I'm still trying to figure out what she did wrong in Feedsters' eyes; I must have missed something here). So it's a shame that I might have to actually stop watching this season.

• Love 1

I dunno.  I kind of want to be able to vote on more stuff.  I want to vote on when they get up and when they go to bed.  I want to vote on when they get to eat and what they get to eat.  I want to vote on if they get to use the bathroom, or if they have to pee in a can in the yard.  I have suffered through season after season of Mike Boogies and Cowboys and Christines and Paulies and Nicoles, and it is payback time!  I will make these houseguests pay for each and every miserable person that this show has inflicted on me.    The power is all mine!  Mine, I tell you!  Mine!

Eh, who am I kidding?  I'm too lazy to vote on any of this stuff. 

• Love 10
53 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

I dunno.  I kind of want to be able to vote on more stuff.  I want to vote on when they get up and when they go to bed.  I want to vote on when they get to eat and what they get to eat.  I want to vote on if they get to use the bathroom, or if they have to pee in a can in the yard.  I have suffered through season after season of Mike Boogies and Cowboys and Christines and Paulies and Nicoles, and it is payback time!  I will make these houseguests pay for each and every miserable person that this show has inflicted on me.    The power is all mine!  Mine, I tell you!  Mine!

Eh, who am I kidding?  I'm too lazy to vote on any of this stuff. 

Hey, this stuff would be totally fun. I'd have a blast if voting was more like this. 

On another note, I think Jason and Alex just made a semi-alliance? 

It also looks like the Misfits are turning on Danielle/Shane. Jason, Neeley, and Kryssie are all fine with those two going up and one of them going out. 

It's really nice to see actual players and ones not kissing each other's asses or being so afraid to make moves. Alex doesn't care to do what Monte wants (targeting Justin), and now she's making a deal with Jason to help her game. Alex wants Shane out over Danielle because she thinks he's controlling her (lies). 

I gotta say, I had some worry about Alex and her HOH-itis, but she's doing a good job when Monte/Whitney/Shelby aren't around. They bring her game down. She thinks more clearly and she's less catty. 

• Love 1

The "America" influence is too much for me at this point. I don't like an HOH to have the potential to be completely negated. I don't like people completely pandering to America, and base decisions on what America would like. And seriously, Care packages on top of all the other crap? Let's just go back to season 1, America decides everything, and be done with it. Do y'all remember Season 1? I do. It Sucked. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I never saw those shows, so I can't say if they worked or not. They might have sucked for me too. 

Honestly, I'm enjoying this season so far. I LOVE how much feeds we get to see, I love how they make them wake up at 10, so I don't have to wait forever to see people who are actually awake. I don't currently "hate" anyone in the house, and I honestly like most of them. I'm rooting hard for Shelby, even though I think she's a nutter, and having a true rooting interest always makes this show more fun for me. But I don't like having to worry about how popular Shelby is with "America", because she could be screwed. 

Also, I don't vote. Have no desire to. I might have voted for America's player once, but otherwise no. No interest in voting. For good or bad, I want to see these people play their game. I don't want to play it, I just want to watch it. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

The "America" influence is too much for me at this point. I don't like an HOH to have the potential to be completely negated. I don't like people completely pandering to America, and base decisions on what America would like. And seriously, Care packages on top of all the other crap? Let's just go back to season 1, America decides everything, and be done with it. Do y'all remember Season 1? I do. It Sucked. 

But Season 1 gave us the Trinitron Dance! Those were the days!

But yeah, I've never wished we had more influence in the last 18 seasons.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

Heh. Monte thought he was the leader and was running their alliance, because he was convinced that Alex would put up Justin and Jason and that she'd leave Shane/Danielle alone. To his surprise, Alex is not budging on Shane/Danielle and he is desperately trying to talk her out of it. 

I'm so glad for smart girls this season, I really am. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

But it brought us Pugita, the farting pug whose favourite food was burritos. I loved Pugita and the backyard "find Pugita in the crowd of 100 pugs we brought in", including the sweet little 3 legged pug that Eddie wanted to adopt. 

Yeah, okay, season 1 was painful. And I think I just realized the reason why I seem unable to do math with numbers higher than 3 digits or read a map is because I have shit like this crammed in my brain. BTW, Pugita's real name was Chiquita. Just don't ask me what the square root of anything is. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I saw Julies interview with Cornbread. He figured out the sister when prompted from Julie. Unfortunately, Julie gave Cornbread the impression that Alex gave her vote to save him. She forget to mention that it was actually a hinky vote. LOL!!!

• LOL 1
10 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

But I don't like having to worry about how popular Shelby is with "America", because she could be screwed. 

She's actually more popular with 'america' than she is in the house so I think we are actually help to her. lol

She's not SUPER popular but she does have some fans.

13 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I gotta say, I had some worry about Alex and her HOH-itis, but she's doing a good job when Monte/Whitney/Shelby aren't around. They bring her game down. She thinks more clearly and she's less catty. 

I can't really decide if I like Alex or not, but I do think I'd rather have seen her play in a regular season where America wouldn't be part of the equation because I think she's a strategist and she's also a woman who wouldn't just follow a man in the game, but this season isn't right for her style of gameplay because of how much influence America has.

I'm not against them giving America more influence for this particular experiment with the format, but I just think it's too much. Honestly I wish that America wasn't voting for the winner. I think that's the thing that's really hurting the gameplay.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

But it brought us Pugita, the farting pug whose favourite food was burritos. I loved Pugita and the backyard "find Pugita in the crowd of 100 pugs we brought in", including the sweet little 3 legged pug that Eddie wanted to adopt. 

Yeah, okay, season 1 was painful. And I think I just realized the reason why I seem unable to do math with numbers higher than 3 digits or read a map is because I have shit like this crammed in my brain. BTW, Pugita's real name was Chiquita. Just don't ask me what the square root of anything is. 

Remember when Josh saved Chiquita when she fell in the pool? He was a True American Hero.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Ok, Morgan just said she thinks Justin is gonna end up attacking somebody and she's scaaarrreed of him. Yep, this is why I feel fine with hating them.

Whitney, Morgan, and Monte are the worst with the obvious but subtle and probably subconscious racism. It's why I can't fully warm to Morgan even though I really do like her sometimes. I never like Whitney lol. And, as much as I'm ashamed to admit it, Monte continues to amuse me a lot of the time because he's just so ridiculous.

So Krissy got the CP. Has she talked about who she's saving at all yet? 

• Love 2

So, I guess Kryssie got the first Care Package. People were torn on who to give it to on social media, but I guess Kryssie won out.

22 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Ok, Morgan just said she thinks Justin is gonna end up attacking somebody and she's scaaarrreed of him. Yep, this is why I feel fine with hating them.

I do hate this a lot. I know Justin is a bit crazy and unpredictable, and he has done some things that people might be uncomfortable with for sure, but I doubt Justin would attack anyone. He's not a malicious guy. Monte is, though. Morgan, your boytoy has said that he would have punched Justin even though he's "not a violent guy", so maybe keep an eye out for him instead of Justin.

Scott's an idiot. I prefer Steve or Ian. Scott actually wants to be put up by America so he can win veto. Like....fuck off. I hope America does put you up and then they vote your scrawny ass out. 

• Love 1

Morgan was absolutely giddy at the thought of Justin punching Monte. It was really bizarre.

Scott thinks America gave Krissy the CP to get her out of the way because he hates her. He has honestly reached Monte's level of delusion and arrogance. I truly can not stand him.

Who is everyone voting for for HN? I can't be bothered to vote because I just don't care enough lol. I think Monte is obviously a lock to get it. I've seen people mentioning voting for Shelby, Scott, and Morgan also.

ETA: Kryssie is discussing the CP with Alex. Kryssie is deeply annoying in this convo. I can't warm to her at all either. She's insufferable.

• Love 2

Kryssie telling Alex it's between saving Jason or Justin. Works for me. I want one of the showmance gone, although Monte will have to win veto after "America" puts him up, or he is gone. I can't stand him, but I do enjoy Alex playing his ass, so I'd like him to stay and continue to think he's the "leader". I really like Alex. 

• Love 3

Alex is probably who I'm most interested in currently in a game sense. I like her gameplay. And thankfully she isn't as blatantly racist and/or insufferable as well, almost everyone else lol.

I hope Shane somehow gets evicted. He offers absolutely nothing. But I don't see it happening. It'll be Monte or maybe Danielle who ends up getting evicted.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Alex is probably who I'm most interested in currently in a game sense. I like her gameplay. And thankfully she isn't as blatantly racist and/or insufferable as well, almost everyone else lol.

I hope Shane somehow gets evicted. He offers absolutely nothing. But I don't see it happening. It'll be Monte or maybe Danielle who ends up getting evicted.

Shane is eye candy and a progressive to boot so I want him to stay. I'm going full on shallow this season. Gameplay, what's that?

Alex and Shelby are the only ones I can tolerate in that group and I would be very interested to see them play without the others. I don't understand the OTT hate for Danielle though. She's annoying but I fail to see how she's controlling the other side as they claim she is. Now the hate has moved to Justin. Just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Marie80 said:

Alex and Shelby are the only ones I can tolerate in that group and I would be very interested to see them play without the others. I don't understand the OTT hate for Danielle though. She's annoying but I fail to see how she's controlling the other side as they claim she is. Now the hate has moved to Justin. Just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I would be fine with their hate if it was truly game related, but I don't believe it is. Maybe for Alex, but not for the others. Personally I don't much like Danielle or Justin either, but the Plastics group takes it to a gross level.

Shane is eye candy and a progressive to boot so I want him to stay.

Shane is probably the least objectionable to me (and the prettiest man, but that ain't saying much this season!), but he doesn't do anything and he's always with the group that I really don't like listening to so I mostly avoid him on the feeds anyway. Plus he's in a bromance with fucking Monte!

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Kryssie telling Alex it's between saving Jason or Justin. Works for me. I want one of the showmance gone, although Monte will have to win veto after "America" puts him up, or he is gone. I can't stand him, but I do enjoy Alex playing his ass, so I'd like him to stay and continue to think he's the "leader". I really like Alex. 

Unfortunately, it could be Morgan who is up as the third nom, because people actually think Morgan over Monte is a better idea.

If I could vote, I'd be going for Monte, Scott, and Whitney. I'm really starting to dislike Scott. I thought he could be another Ian/Steve for me, but no, he's just a cocky asshole. I can see why people say that they understand why he's a debt collector.

I'd like Shane, in particular, to be gone. I kind of want to watch the girls squirm with Danielle still there and Shane's pretty but bland. But if she goes instead, I won't be sad. I feel like everyone would vote out Monte, though. People are annoyed by him, even Morgan! But he's such an idiot that I want him around longer. He's very easy to manipulate and he truly thinks he's running the house. He's like a lighter form of Jozea. 

Honestly, I'm ok with any of Shane/Danielle/Morgan/Monte to go. I mean, I'd like Morgan to stay out of all of them, but I'm definitely cool with any of them leaving. Basically, I'm at the point where anyone can go and I'd be fine. Ok, except for Alex. I still have high hopes for her. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I can't really decide if I like Alex or not, but I do think I'd rather have seen her play in a regular season

It wouldn't surprise me if we see a couple of these people on a regular season.  If CBS deems OTT a successful endeavor, they might want to bring a couple of these people onto the main stage to promote the next installment of OTT.

59 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I guess Kryssie got the first Care Package.

Ugh.  Does mean that we will have to listen to her say "Let's keep America happy" for the rest of the season?

Edited by zenithwit
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

It wouldn't surprise me if we see a couple of these people on a regular season.  If CBS deems OTT a successful endeavor, they might want to bring a couple of these people onto the main stage to promote the next installment of OTT.

If we could choose a couple of people to try the summer season, I vote for Alex and Danielle, with maybe Neeley. I don't want to see Jason ever again, Justin's entertaining but I think he's a one season type of player, and Kryssie is too annoying. No Monte, no Whitney, no Morgan and no Shelby either. I'm not warming up to Shelby all that much. No Shane because he's boring either, and please god, no Scott. For a superfan, he's probably the biggest disappointment of them all.