Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 First Looks etc.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

We are going to go round and round about this, I think she was being negative in saying that Lisa wouldn't give her what she wanted and You don't think she was. Agree to disagree because we are not going to change each others mind.

That was the problem with Rinna in the conversation she is not straight forward.  She was going round and round instead of saying what had transpired.  I was hard on her. . . .she didn't give me what I wanted.  Cough it up girl.  Rinna loves it when anyone brings up LVP, second only to Kim Richards.  Evasive comes off as negative.  Ridiculous is saying someone was filling PK in.  That is Rinna insulting others' intelligence. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

So, PK is an asshole...

And despite some claims Erika is jealous of Dorit, it actually seems to me that Dorit is the one with some sort of problem with Erika...

Calling him an asshole is being kind. 

I only saw Lisar taking ownership of her own behavior. She listened to the nutjob beside her and agreed with him, saying she tossed her issues with LVP to the wind. Why did PK challenge her on that? He disagreed saying that it took her a year to do it, and then condescended to her by saying "when I let something go, I let it go immediately", which was telling her that she hadn't done it at all properly. The man is very hard to listen to or look at. I am not generally overly superficial regarding the appearance stuff, since I am no supermodel myself, but this man might be the most unattractive person to grace this or any franchise. Something about him makes my skin crawl.

I look forward to the time when Dorit doesn't do or act exactly like LVP wants her to, which is coming I am sure. That line that LVP threw out in the first or second episode about being sure that Dorit would never betray her was a telling thing to throw in and means that we will see something to contradict that in the future.  I think there will be a time when she will anger or hurt LVP (probably by being friendly with someone LVP doesn't want her to be friendly with or seeing another side to an issue, which we saw briefly with Eileen early on) and when LVP gets all up in arms about it we will hear far less defense of Dorit and her husband. They will go from being people who wouldn't shame or make a big deal out of a pantyless woman and move to horrid people based simply on LVP being angered or hurt about whatever slight she feels has been inflicted on her. 

• Love 5

I know intelligent conversation escapes Rinna, because she is so egotistical, but there was value in asking when Rinna, moved on.  Her final words, just a few weeks before filming commenced, which is not the same as when these people are vetted for the show were, "I gave my power away to LVP. I am taking it back." That was on May 3, 2016, we are now seeing film from July, when Rinna told LVP she had been hard on her. 

Since Rinna is a table with two people who manage talent, might not hurt to absorb what they are saying, instead of trying to revive last year's storyline against LVP.  It comes off as Rinna not having much going on.  We know about her daughter's modeling "career" we know about her QVC gig.

I don't think LVP is demanding blind loyalty from Dorit, I do think she appreciates having PK around.  Although not the world's most handsome man, I enjoy his personality.  Reminds me of Ken pre-Brandi.

I think LVP is going to spend more time this year showcasing her charities, businesses and personal life, and less engaging these women in conversation.  I will say Episode 4, LVP was trying to give Dorit a big clue about ending the Pantygate stuff and Dorit wasn't bright enough to say, "done and done."

• Love 5

So the next video:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-5/videos/youve-been-40-a-week

Poor Dorit, even when she is trying to pay a compliment Erika takes the cheap shot.  Anyone can say, "don't you think, in your forties comes. . . . . ," they don't have to be 48, 58 or 45. . . it is just a statement of anticipation. People have experienced people being outside of their age range.  I would consider Erika's opinion on 75 year olds valid. Erika is as much to blame for Dorit's laser focus on her as Dorit. 

So when Erika is getting sympathy for her snatchchat, maybe she needs to look a little at her putdowns of Dorit, LVP, Ken, PK.  I am always left with this impression that Erika thinks she is better than everyone else.  And let's be clear Erika's #1 on Billboard are on the very narrow category of "Dance Club", not "Dance".   I think everyone gives Erika a lot of credit for what she does, and it does come off as hobby.  Between the enormous number of costumes, the private jet, the daily glam squad, it doesn't sound like a moneymaker. 

• Love 15
9 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

So the next video:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-5/videos/youve-been-40-a-week

Poor Dorit, even when she is trying to pay a compliment Erika takes the cheap shot.  Anyone can say, "don't you think, in your forties comes. . . . . ," they don't have to be 48, 58 or 45. . . it is just a statement of anticipation. People have experienced people being outside of their age range.  I would consider Erika's opinion on 75 year olds valid. Erika is as much to blame for Dorit's laser focus on her as Dorit. 

So when Erika is getting sympathy for her snatchchat, maybe she needs to look a little at her putdowns of Dorit, LVP, Ken, PK.  I am always left with this impression that Erika thinks she is better than everyone else.  And let's be clear Erika's #1 on Billboard are on the very narrow category of "Dance Club", not "Dance".   I think everyone gives Erika a lot of credit for what she does, and it does come off as hobby.  Between the enormous number of costumes, the private jet, the daily glam squad, it doesn't sound like a moneymaker. 

It is glaring apparent, at least to me,  that Erika and her troupe (aka/Eileen/Rinna) don't like Dorit at all and I suspect it is mainly because Dorit knows and is friends with Lisa separate from this show. Although, I will admit that Dorit is awkward in conversations with the others, I get the impression she is nervous and is trying a bit too hard to fit in with all of them.

I agree, Erika does think she is better than the others and that confuses me because she was unable to make it own on her own music career. Without Tom/his money, she wouldn't be were she is now. She isn't a hit/star in music and I suspect most of her record sales are because Tom buys them to begin with.

• Love 8

I am loathe to defend Rinna who I can barely tolerate on a good day, but I don't see her as in the wrong there. She's owned up to it and is ready to move on, the end. She explained what happened when asked and wasn't saying anything negative about Lisa. Talking about whether or not someone "let it go" in a timeline that you personally approve of in a situation that you were not a part of in the first place is not going to help anyone actually "let it go" including us, the viewers. For god's sake man, let it go and don't unearth the dead horse.  

PK gives me the heebie jeebies. I dig that weirdo Elliot Mintz. He's a legend.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Otherkate said:

I am loathe to defend Rinna who I can barely tolerate on a good day, but I don't see her as in the wrong there. She's owned up to it and is ready to move on, the end. She explained what happened when asked and wasn't saying anything negative about Lisa. Talking about whether or not someone "let it go" in a timeline that you personally approve of in a situation that you were not a part of in the first place is not going to help anyone actually "let it go" including us, the viewers. For god's sake man, let it go and don't unearth the dead horse.  

PK gives me the heebie jeebies. I dig that weirdo Elliot Mintz. He's a legend.

IMO, you don't bring it up to Lisa's friends, that is unless you are trying to turn them against her. Now, it could turn out that Rinna was asked a question about Lisa and her answer was just an honest answer and in that case, she did fine. But, if she is the one that introduces Lisa into the conversation, then shame on her. I guess we will find out soon enough how Lisa becomes a topic of conversation at a party she that she is not at.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

IMO, you don't bring it up to Lisa's friends, that is unless you are trying to turn them against her. Now, it could turn out that Rinna was asked a question about Lisa and her answer was just an honest answer and in that case, she did fine. But, if she is the one that introduces Lisa into the conversation, then shame on her. I guess we will find out soon enough how Lisa becomes a topic of conversation at a party she that she is not at.

The way Rinna worded it, it was all back on LVP. "I was hard on her. I wanted her to do something she wasn't capable of doing."  No Rinna, you were a frigging lunatic, jumping up and screaming at the woman to admit, just admit, she is manipulative, so she could forgive you,  Screaming own it, own, having phone records that had nothing to do with the pertinent time.  Rushing up to Yolanda and blaming LVP for the Munchausen's crap. 

Rinna put the onus on LVP for not being an honorable person. no one really gets away with screaming at someone to admit they are a bad person, so you can forgive them.  Hate, hate hate, the way Rinna twists the situation. 

To make matters worse she then makes it seem as if LVP is in the wrong for talking to friends about Rinna's lunatic behavior.  LVP can talk to whomever she wants about how she feels about a certain Lisa Rinna.  if LVP's friendship had been important to her, she would not have tried to blame her for the whole Munchausen's conversation, claimed Yolanda and LVP "hated" each other, and called them "two highly narcissistic people".  Sorry isn't enough and a bullshit, "sorry I was hard on you," is wholly insufficient.  Especially when it was on TV and there is an excellent chance PK and Dorit watched it.

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

The way Rinna worded it, it was all back on LVP. "I was hard on her. I wanted her to do something she wasn't capable of doing."  No Rinna, you were a frigging lunatic, jumping up and screaming at the woman to admit, just admit, she is manipulative, so she could forgive you,  Screaming own it, own, having phone records that had nothing to do with the pertinent time.  Rushing up to Yolanda and blaming LVP for the Munchausen's crap. 

Rinna put the onus on LVP for not being an honorable person. no one really gets away with screaming at someone to admit they are a bad person, so you can forgive them.  Hate, hate hate, the way Rinna twists the situation. 

To make matters worse she then makes it seem as if LVP is in the wrong for talking to friends about Rinna's lunatic behavior.  LVP can talk to whomever she wants about how she feels about a certain Lisa Rinna.  if LVP's friendship had been important to her, she would not have tried to blame her for the whole Munchausen's conversation, claimed Yolanda and LVP "hated" each other, and called them "two highly narcissistic people".  Sorry isn't enough and a bullshit, "sorry I was hard on you," is wholly insufficient.  Especially when it was on TV and there is an excellent chance PK and Dorit watched it.

I agree! This whole big bad Lisa was bad and poor little Rinna was innocent is ridiculous and annoying.

• Love 3

I didn't take it that way at all, even though I thought Rinna's behavior last year with Lisa was ridiculous. My opinion though rests mostly on the assumption that she was asked in the first place. If it turns out she brought it up for no reason (let's face it, it's Rinna, it would be for attention) that would probably change my mind.

• Love 1
Just now, Otherkate said:

I didn't take it that way at all, even though I thought Rinna's behavior last year with Lisa was ridiculous. My opinion though rests mostly on the assumption that she was asked in the first place. If it turns out she brought it up for no reason (let's face it, it's Rinna, it would be for attention) that would probably change my mind.

Essentially what Rinna wanted from LVP was to be kind of shock absorber for the blows she dealt to Yolanda.  Whether or not LVP ever expressed any feelings about Yolanda is irrelevant, it is Rinna that put it out there in the universe.  LVP certainly, never said Yolanda was the biggest manipulator of all. 

Oh I am all for people discussing their relationships with other women on the show and most of all themselves.  What I got from PK is he was listening, and his comment about not being able to put your head on someone else, shows  me a certain maturity and reality.  The other guy was pretty cool as well.  If what is happening is PK and Dorit are trying to broker a peace, then the conversation needs to occur.  I think they need to understand and get to know Rinna, I donlt think it is an absolute that they are ride or die, LVP. 

Although she is a little chatty and has a weird affectation with her speech, I don't feel like people are having to dig information out of Dorit.  To me, both Erika and Eileen were difficult because they weren't forthcoming and then LVP kind of stepped in it trying to draw something out of them.  (Too many questions, LVP.)  As Jacqueline Laurita said, "the viewers don't know what you are thinking."  So rather than a lot of clever talking heads, I would rather people kind of open up.  So far PK has been kind of shut down, and I think he might be interesting.  From what little was revealed in the clip, he reminded me a bit of Mauricio, in stating pretty benign but accurate observations.  "A fish gets caught with its mouth open," type statements.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Otherkate said:

Well, we agree that how that conversation starts is important. That said, Rinna could have easily said that she hoped she/Lisa could repair their friendship without going into any details with Lisa's friends. Rinna just met these people, they are not her friends, so there are boundaries that should not be crossed and IMO, she is jumping over them. LOL

• Love 1

LVP does herself no favors in that clip. I'm no Rinna fan but I give her credit for not telling LVP to get over it already and to cool it with the groping. So stupid and over the top.

Edited by steelcitysister
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

LVP does herself no favors in that clip. I'm no Rinna fan but I give her credit for not telling LVP to get over it already and to cool it with the groping. So stupid and over the top.

That was...disturbing. LVP has really turned for me. IDK if she was always like this (her single entendres have always left me cold) or she's been playing into some kind of image since the second season. Ken seems to have aged a great deal since the start of the show (I don't mean to be cruel here - dual surgeries suck) - maybe that has something to do with the change in her behavior? On the other hand, if she has been sincere in her assessment of relationships (Yolanda & David, PK & Dorit) then she is clearly off her rocker, drunk, or both.

To me when Rinna had the glass throw-down it wasn't so much what Kim said but how she said it. She does this thing where she points up with her chin that would make me want to smack her into next week if I was on the receiving end. However Rinna isn't gonna get anywhere bringing up the same thing all the time. It's interesting to watch Kyle revert back to more immature behavior/reactions when Kim is around. But it's frustrating to watch Kim when it seems no one has ever addressed ALL the shit that is wrong with her and whether substance abuse is the crux of it. A big career at a young age with a stage mom has to leave a mark. Add in being a young mother with several children, divorces and hearing your boyfriend get shot? She's like one giant exposed nerve and I'm not looking forward to seeing her again because her moments do not provide an ounce of honesty.

I must be really hungry because those Hidden Valley Ranch chicken enchiladas look freaking amazing.

• Love 5
48 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

That was...disturbing. LVP has really turned for me. IDK if she was always like this (her single entendres have always left me cold) or she's been playing into some kind of image since the second season. Ken seems to have aged a great deal since the start of the show (I don't mean to be cruel here - dual surgeries suck) - maybe that has something to do with the change in her behavior? On the other hand, if she has been sincere in her assessment of relationships (Yolanda & David, PK & Dorit) then she is clearly off her rocker, drunk, or both.

To me when Rinna had the glass throw-down it wasn't so much what Kim said but how she said it. She does this thing where she points up with her chin that would make me want to smack her into next week if I was on the receiving end. However Rinna isn't gonna get anywhere bringing up the same thing all the time. It's interesting to watch Kyle revert back to more immature behavior/reactions when Kim is around. But it's frustrating to watch Kim when it seems no one has ever addressed ALL the shit that is wrong with her and whether substance abuse is the crux of it. A big career at a young age with a stage mom has to leave a mark. Add in being a young mother with several children, divorces and hearing your boyfriend get shot? She's like one giant exposed nerve and I'm not looking forward to seeing her again because her moments do not provide an ounce of honesty.

I must be really hungry because those Hidden Valley Ranch chicken enchiladas look freaking amazing.

All I took away from the clip was the correct answer should have been:  Erika Jayne Video.  It even had the signature "pat the puss move.  

I think LVP is just letting everyone know that she and Rinna are moving forward. . . at her pace.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, chick binewski said:

To me when Rinna had the glass throw-down it wasn't so much what Kim said but how she said it. She does this thing where she points up with her chin that would make me want to smack her into next week if I was on the receiving end. However Rinna isn't gonna get anywhere bringing up the same thing all the time.

Ha I don't eat much meat, but I was getting ideas for some kind of dip scenario from those commercials!

One thing I don't understand is why everyone keeps assuming that Rinna is the one to bring things up with Kim or to "go after" Kim next week. It sounds like it is a foregone conclusion. Is there a preview I missed? It could just as easily be Kim who stirs shit up with Rinna next week. Kim is not stranger to picking fights ("...but what about how Brandi hurt me, Kyle??" - Krazy Kim, Season 3 finale), and, at this point, I think Lisa is as much an easy target as Kim is an easy target. They've both proven reactive and volatile when provoked. I am definitely reserving judgment on who is to blame until I see the episode.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Ha I don't eat much meat, but I was getting ideas for some kind of dip scenario from those commercials!

One thing I don't understand is why everyone keeps assuming that Rinna is the one to bring things up with Kim or to "go after" Kim next week. It sounds like it is a foregone conclusion. Is there a preview I missed? It could just as easily be Kim who stirs shit up with Rinna next week. Kim is not stranger to picking fights ("...but what about how Brandi hurt me, Kyle??" - Krazy Kim, Season 3 finale), and, at this point, I think Lisa is as much an easy target as Kim is an easy target. They've both proven reactive and volatile when provoked. I am definitely reserving judgment on who is to blame until I see the episode.

When we last left these fun bunnies Rinna's words:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/blogs/kim-richards/kim-richards-thank-you-from-the (There is a video and lots of tears.)  Kim feels the Rinna and Eileen weren't sincere.  So much of this crap these folks need to stop rating others' sentiments, apologies and the like.  They beg for apologies and then don't accept them.  Don't ask if you can't take it at face value.

To me it is about the comment about Kim's arrest.   Kim can obviously deny she said anything about Harry, because she never made any accusation or rumor with any specificity.  Sometimes it is worse than specificity to just lay out an the idea of malfeasance.  The arrest comment was still a low blow and from two years ago.   Way to make the others at the table feel uncomfortable.

• Love 2
On 1/7/2017 at 1:38 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Agreed. Why the assumption Lisar starts anything? You used the best example in the world - the S3 finale when Kim went after Kyle like crazy for not caring enough about her feelings, when nothing that was happening had anything to do with her. For what it's worth, on Bravo they describe it as "Kim confronts Lisa R". 

If it is Lisar that starts it, she is all kinds of dumb. She knows how Kyle feels about her starting shit with Kim. On the other hand, I would have a very hard time keeping my mouth shut in Lisar's shoes when Kim tries to make the insane claim that she never brought up Harry. I would go bat shit crazy. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Agreed. Why the assumption Lisar starts anything? You used the best example in the world - the S3 finale when Kim went after Kyle like crazy for not caring enough about her feelings, when nothing that was happening had anything to do with her. For what it's worth, on Bravo they describe it as "Kim confronts Lisa R". 

If it is Lisar that starts it, she is all kinds of dumb. She knows how Kyle feels about her starting shit with Kim. On the other hand, I would have a very hard time keeping my mouth shut in Lisar's shoes when Kim tries to make the insane claim that she never brought up Harry. I would go bat shit crazy. 

Lisar needs to weigh her friendship, if there is one with Kyle, over winning with Kim. That is how crazy wins.  No sense in arguing with a crazy person.  I truly believe that is how Kyle exists within her family and especially with Kim.  Kim will always win the Harry argument because she never specified the rumor about Harry.  We all saw the dirty fighting technique but Kim never actually repeated a rumor or made a statement.  It is not fair but Rinna starts looking like a loon when she keeps bringing it up.

I am guessing it has to do with some of the tweets and comments about Kim being "gross" coming from Rinna.  It is not Rinna's fault Kim didn't watch last season and now wants more apologies.  

• Love 3
4 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Agree with both of you here. I think my issue with Rinna (and Eileen) is the literal repetition - saying the same thing with no variation. Kim is Kim so probably nothing will get through to her, but maybe 'I don't trust you. You implied my husband is shady/gay/a nazi (I'm sorry I can't let that gossip go) for no reason other than to deflect your pill popping.' Eileen could try 'LVP you know Brandi came after me as a cheater so why the hell would you ask about Vince that way?' It would probably do no good but at least it would be something else to hear.

It's all the arguments in this franchise that are killing me. The Munchausen shit was so convoluted. We had to wait months for 'how can you do this to me question mark' on NY, no one on NJ would just get in Teresa's face already and say 'you're shady as fuck and it absolutely kills all of us that a felon is the star of the show who we all have to revere!' 

I don't have a lot going on right now! I really need these shows to step it up.

• Love 5
On 1/7/2017 at 11:34 AM, chick binewski said:

I love the "one giant exposed nerve" analogy.  Perfectly said. 

For me, there is just a tension when Kim is around. The unease about what she is going to say or do, who she is going to confront, and about what. Clearly people are responsible for their own actions, but there is something so obtuse, so childish and narcissistic about Kim that she tends to drive people to step outside of normal behavior.  She drove Kyle there in S1, and she did the same to Lisar a couple of years ago. I think we can get lost in just the words, but it is more than that. It is her body language, her very attitude that would make some want to strangle her. 

• Love 8
On 1/10/2017 at 0:33 PM, zoeysmom said:

Okay here is the first look of the Kim/Rinna conversation.  It says the video won't be available until 9:55 am-so here is the article.

Essentially, Kim is not buying the parents death stuff and asks Rinna why she kept coming after her after all she had gone through:

http://people.com/tv/lisa-rinna-kim-richards-feud-rhobh-sneak-peek-exclusive/

And here I was thinking Kim couldn't be more ridiculous and was wrong. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Okay here is the first look of the Kim/Rinna conversation.  It says the video won't be available until 9:55 am-so here is the article.

Essentially, Kim is not buying the parents death stuff and asks Rinna why she kept coming after her after all she had gone through:

http://people.com/tv/lisa-rinna-kim-richards-feud-rhobh-sneak-peek-exclusive/

It is an interesting conversation on the video. Kim makes a major point in pointing out that Rinna/Eileen bounce ideas/opinions/conversations off each other, that they more or less feed into each other. She stays on point about Rinna talking a lot about her last season but then looses it when she includes her last season a full HW.

41 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

And here I was thinking Kim couldn't be more ridiculous and was wrong. 

IMO, She, Kim, was on point until she refused to apologize/acknowledge the "Lets not talk about your husband" comment and her behavior 2 seasons ago but was correct about how Rinna/Eileen teamed up against Lisa and how Rinna keep talking about her, Kim, last season as well. I must say, it was surprising/nice to see her talk rather calmly and point out to Rinna that she wasn't finished talking when Rinna tried to steam roll over her. What will be interesting will be to see what led up to this conversation, something to do with Rinna's fathe'sr/Eileen's mom's deaths and them using it as an "excuse".

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

It is an interesting conversation on the video. Kim makes a major point in pointing out that Rinna/Eileen bounce ideas/opinions/conversations off each other, that they more or less feed into each other. She stays on point about Rinna talking a lot about her last season but then looses it when she includes her last season a full HW.

IMO, She, Kim, was on point until she refused to apologize/acknowledge the "Lets not talk about your husband" comment and her behavior 2 seasons ago but was correct about how Rinna/Eileen teamed up against Lisa and how Rinna keep talking about her, Kim, last season as well. I must say, it was surprising/nice to see her talk rather calmly and point out to Rinna that she wasn't finished talking when Rinna tried to steam roll over her. What will be interesting will be to see what led up to this conversation, something to do with Rinna's fathe'sr/Eileen's mom's deaths and them using it as an "excuse".

Total supposition -I think Eileen goes after Dorit again about the dinner conversation she doesn't remember.  Essentially proving Kim's point Eileen and Rinna bounce off each other.

I will say it again, Kim never completed the thought about Harry.  When she and Rinna were arguing, Kim was telling her to quit talking about her and Yolanda interrupted with the sister dying, burying Harry's relatives and Harry being just three years sober.  Initially Kim was all about-let's talk about the husband and your home situation. . . then Kim reverted back to her dirty tricks and tried to make it a deep dark secret.  BTW there are many people who believe Rinna's exaggerated reaction to Kim's comment were far more dispositive of there being a Harry rumor than Kim's assertion (Andy mentioned it.)  I always thought it was just ham acting.  They are both wrong because they plowed through the Harry BS Season 5. http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/videos/what-did-harry-do  Then of course there is the great breakdown by Rinna and Kim accepts her apology:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/videos/lisa-r-breaks-down  Then after the Reunion Rinna went nuts on Twitter going after Kim.

Shocking is Kim breaking out  of the Yolanda/Brandi pack and sticking up for LVP. 

I put a lot of this on Rinna for mentioning her treatment of LVP AFTER her father died and then trying to escape any responsibility by saying she has moved on and for some reason as if LVP is just stuck in a rut.  The death of Eileen's family members and Rinna's father can't be used both ways.  It doesn't simply erase the slate because they had an epiphany about "pettiness" and then immediately revert to the same old behavior by bringing it up again.  PK and Dorit's comments had nothing to do with how Eileen grieved, it had to do with Rinna throwing it out there and maybe expecting leniency because she and Eileen had parents die.  Rinna addressed it at the dinner, Eileen if she truly had an epiphany had no business addressing it in Malibu.  The concept was they were suppose to let little things go by. 

It is like the "sushing" defense of Rinna, she and Eileen are repeat offenders for interrupting and interjecting.  Maybe there was a reason Rinna's father shushed and it has nothing to do with Kim and as Kim pointed out-Rinna and her excuses.

Kathy Hilton goes after Rinna after the Reunion:  http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/04/29/kathy-hilton-throws-jabs-at-lisa-rinna-on-twitter-following-reunion-attack-on-sister-kim-richards/

Rinna post Reunion on Twitter:  http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/rhobh-lisa-rinna-mean-tweets-kim-richards-in-cruel-twitter-attack-too-drunk-to-write-her-own-blog/

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Total supposition -I think Eileen goes after Dorit again about the dinner conversation she doesn't remember.  Essentially proving Kim's point Eileen and Rinna bounce off each other.

I will say it again, Kim never completed the thought about Harry.  When she and Rinna were arguing, Kim was telling her to quit talking about her and Yolanda interrupted with the sister dying, burying Harry's relatives and Harry being just three years sober.  Initially Kim was all about-let's talk about the husband and your home situation. . . then Kim reverted back to her dirty tricks and tried to make it a deep dark secret.  BTW there are many people who believe Rinna's exaggerated reaction to Kim's comment were far more dispositive of there being a Harry rumor than Kim's assertion (Andy mentioned it.)  I always thought it was just ham acting.  They are both wrong because they plowed through the Harry BS Season 5. http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/videos/what-did-harry-do  Then of course there is the great breakdown by Rinna and Kim accepts her apology:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/videos/lisa-r-breaks-down  Then after the Reunion Rinna went nuts on Twitter going after Kim.

Shocking is Kim breaking out  of the Yolanda/Brandi pack and sticking up for LVP. 

I put a lot of this on Rinna for mentioning her treatment of LVP AFTER her father died and then trying to escape any responsibility by saying she has moved on and for some reason as if LVP is just stuck in a rut.  The death of Eileen's family members and Rinna's father can't be used both ways.  It doesn't simply erase the slate because they had an epiphany about "pettiness" and then immediately revert to the same old behavior by bringing it up again.  PK and Dorit's comments had nothing to do with how Eileen grieved, it had to do with Rinna throwing it out there and maybe expecting leniency because she and Eileen had parents die.  Rinna addressed it at the dinner, Eileen if she truly had an epiphany had no business addressing it in Malibu.  The concept was they were suppose to let little things go by. 

It is like the "sushing" defense of Rinna, she and Eileen are repeat offenders for interrupting and interjecting.  Maybe there was a reason Rinna's father shushed and it has nothing to do with Kim and as Kim pointed out-Rinna and her excuses.

Kathy Hilton goes after Rinna after the Reunion:  http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/04/29/kathy-hilton-throws-jabs-at-lisa-rinna-on-twitter-following-reunion-attack-on-sister-kim-richards/

Rinna post Reunion on Twitter:  http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/rhobh-lisa-rinna-mean-tweets-kim-richards-in-cruel-twitter-attack-too-drunk-to-write-her-own-blog/

You are right, Kim never accused HH of anything specific but she made a generalized accusation that he was guilty of something and it worked because so many were speculating for months about what it could be. It was a trick she, Kim, used to deflect the glaring spotlight off of herself, that worked and she was wrong to do/use it. And, Yes, both Rinna and Kim were both in the wrong that night.

I agree, Rinna/Eileen are using their family members deaths to avoid getting called out on their behavior for last season this season and to allow themselves to keep throwing digs at/blaming everything on Lisa without getting slapped back by Lisa, Kyle, Dorit and viewers. IMO, it is a cheap, pathetic move by both of them.

Both Rinna and Eileen seem to have adopted talking over someone when they disagree with them more this season, I suspect it is something they planned together.

It is ironic that both Rinna/Eileen claim that they are letting go of the past/small stuff/past disagreements but both seem unable to actually do it. LOL I imagine Rinna's father "shushed" her because she routinely made mountains out of mole hills!

• Love 6

But she can't really demand one when she herself hasn't given one for starting the whole thing off. Also, how rich for Kim of all people to be lecturing that losing someone isn't an excuse for asshole-ish behavior when losing Monty was her entire justification for pretty much everything that happened in Season 5...

• Love 8
49 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

But she can't really demand one when she herself hasn't given one for starting the whole thing off. Also, how rich for Kim of all people to be lecturing that losing someone isn't an excuse for asshole-ish behavior when losing Monty was her entire justification for pretty much everything that happened in Season 5...

How rich for Kim to ever lecture anyone about anything ever. Hasn't Kim always had an excuse for everything? Wasn't there always someone else to blame for all her troubles? Good Lord, how in the world could any person sit there and listen to her try and force someone else to take accountability for their actions? If I have my timing right, they are at the place in the season right now where it had recently been reported that Kim's dog had attacked yet another person, causing Kyle to be named in a lawsuit because the attack happened on her property. This had to shock all of these gals. What, Kim yet again allowed someone to be put in harm because of her selfishness? Kind of makes mocking someone on Twitter seem lame by comparison. Then she has the audacity to tell anyone else how they should behave? I swear to God I would slap her face and am going to need to get a bit drunk to watch the show tonight. 

That said: Please Lisar, for the love of all that is Holy, don't do anything that will make Kyle's life harder with regard to having to take sides. Don't expect anything of Kyle as it is always hard for her when Kim is confronted. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I just found it ironic, that Kim is using the SINCERE APOLOGY crap.  In my whole life, I have never said an apology was insincere, nor have I been accused of giving one.  The reality for Rinna, and Eileen is they want to keep talking about and like a four year old they want the "why".  Or really they want a blow by blow on all of Kim's transgressions and to ooh and awe over how low she sunk. 

Kim was  a little involved in Season 6 because, Rinna could not seem to keep Kim's name out of her mouth. It is kind of sad when one of your friends has to excuse herself from the conversation and your (Rinna's) need to beat her down so more outweighs the friendship.   I

I have always wondered if Kim copped to a mental illness if it would shut people down or if they would want to keep talking about it.  I will say this between Rinna questioning Yolanda's illness and keeping Kim in the conversation she did manage to get them off the show.

30 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

How rich for Kim to ever lecture anyone about anything ever. Hasn't Kim always had an excuse for everything? Wasn't there always someone else to blame for all her troubles? Good Lord, how in the world could any person sit there and listen to her try and force someone else to take accountability for their actions? If I have my timing right, they are at the place in the season right now where it had recently been reported that Kim's dog had attacked yet another person, causing Kyle to be named in a lawsuit because the attack happened on her property. This had to shock all of these gals. What, Kim yet again allowed someone to be put in harm because of her selfishness? Kind of makes mocking someone on Twitter seem lame by comparison. Then she has the audacity to tell anyone else how they should behave? I swear to God I would slap her face and am going to need to get a bit drunk to watch the show tonight. 

That said: Please Lisar, for the love of all that is Holy, don't do anything that will make Kyle's life harder with regard to having to take sides. Don't expect anything of Kyle as it is always hard for her when Kim is confronted. 

Here is another clip, why I loathe Rinna, my job is to "bring it"-actually it is to be real:  http://www.etonline.com/tv/207094_exclusive_rhobh_lisa_rinna_kim_richards_eden_sassoon/

I thought Kyle reiterated her position regarding Kim and Rinna perfectly.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I agree, which is why I said it was "laughable"! That Rinna kept at her even though she wasn't on the following season was wrong of Rinna, especially after Kyle asked her to stop, then add in the twitter comments Rinna made and that is where Rinna loses the high ground here.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

I agree, which is why I said it was "laughable"! That Rinna kept at her even though she wasn't on the following season was wrong of Rinna, especially after Kyle asked her to stop, then add in the twitter comments Rinna made and that is where Rinna loses the high ground here.

Yes, there are no clear winners in the Kim vs Lisa debacle.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Yes, there are no clear winners in the Kim vs Lisa debacle.

Phil, it is not that I disagree about you when it comes to Kim, I just dislike the specific level of phoniness of Lisa Rinna.  I enjoyed Kathy Hilton's tweets after the Reunion part 1-of course after Kim ripped into Kyle there were no more Kathy Hilton tweets.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Phil, it is not that I disagree about you when it comes to Kim, I just dislike the specific level of phoniness of Lisa Rinna.  I enjoyed Kathy Hilton's tweets after the Reunion part 1-of course after Kim ripped into Kyle there were no more Kathy Hilton tweets.

I agree! Rinna lost the moral high ground when she would not stop attacking Kim on SM after she apologized at the reunion 2 seasons ago and her continued comments about Kim after Kyle asked her to stop last season.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I think that is Eden's thing.

Yes and No. I think Rinna took it upon herself to say that Kim is "mostly" sober, meaning she is not completely sober, to set Eden on a path of trying to "help" Kyle/Kim on purpose. I think it is payback, al la Brandi style, for Kyle not kicking Lisa to the curb in Dubai last season.

• Love 2

I thought there was talk at some point about Max looking for his birth parents? I can't remember if it actually happened though or not. I feel like that might upset LVP, even though she was okay with helping him that would be hard. I think Max has lived on his own for quite a while now-remember at some point he didn't have electricity or heat or something? 

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, I8A 4RE said:

I thought there was talk at some point about Max looking for his birth parents? I can't remember if it actually happened though or not. I feel like that might upset LVP, even though she was okay with helping him that would be hard. I think Max has lived on his own for quite a while now-remember at some point he didn't have electricity or heat or something? 

That was three or four seasons ago wasn't it?

As always Andy has a preview of next weeks show on WWHL and tonight it was the preview of the video I posted the link to above. The uncomfortable part is that Kim was a guest on WWHL tonight, with Lisa Edelstein, and she, Kim, had not seen the preview until tonight! Watch the whole clip, http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live-with-andy-cohen/season-14/episode-6/videos/a-sneak-peek-of-rhobh , until the end. Kim complains about others talking about her and Eden tells her that is what happens when you are on a show like that! LOL

• Love 3

I have no idea about Kim's sobriety but if she wears her sobriety on her face and everyone can tell when she is nott then she was lit as fuck in the picture Paris posted from her Christmas party a few weeks ago.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 1

Watching Kim on WWHL last night watching the preview was very uncomfortable and I'm sure she's probably mad at Kyle for not "having her back" despite the fact that Kyle was clearly uncomfortable.   I loved Lisa Eddelstein (sp?) pointing out that she had to accept the subject being raised since she chose to be on the show.

i honestly didn't feel bad for Kim in the conversation with Lisa and the getting arrested comment.   I was horrified for Kyle.  The other ladies can give it back to Kim, but Lisa crossed a line and did it in Kyle's house.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I have no idea about Kim's sobriety but if she wears her sobriety on her face and everyone can tell when she is nott then she was lit as fuck in the picture Paris posted from her Christmas party a few weeks ago.

This one: 

• Love 3