Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I LOOOOOVE this years squad photo!! One of my favorites in years! Love Ashley, Kinzie and Caila in the center.

Yes. I thought that was pretty dumb since her hair looked the same as everyone else.

I wondered that as I was watching, it could have been editing because her hair looked great at finals in my opinion!

• Love 1

I LOOOOOVE this years squad photo!! One of my favorites in years! Love Ashley, Kinzie and Caila in the center.

I wondered that as I was watching, it could have been editing because her hair looked great at finals in my opinion!

Jaclyn had a really severe center part, I think that's what they were referring to.

I feel Paige and Jinelle should have been closer to the front rather than Lacy and Melissa.

Looking at other pictures on Twitter, Holly P poses with her neck kind of tucked into her chest in lots of pics. Amy Trader needs to keep up with her roots.

Edited by RhiRhi
  • Love 1

Now that you mention it Jinelle should be much closer to the front and I didn't notice. Paige and Melissa should probably be switched.. As well as Lacey and Jinelle switched don't you think. I like Lacey and she was very lucky to be in the very front of the photo. Must be a favorite.

Loren looks amazing with that hair color btw!

Edited by Autumnalisse

Why is Melissa up front? And Lacie?I thought they said seniority plays a big part on placement . Well they have only one year under their belt! I know she's a pet but I really think Jinelle or Paige should have been there over her. Also , three blondes in a row near the front(Ashley, Kinzie, Caila) And a cluster of brunettes on the lower right side. I thought they liked to mix it up? Hmmm I guess that's not a strategy anymore.

Edited by Gigi88

No matter how pretty you might think Jinelle is, she sadly doesn't photograph well. I can see why she's not closer to the front, but I do feel bad for her. That has to sting.

She looks gorgeous in this photo!

• Love 1

She looks gorgeous in this photo!

Yeah, I think Jinelle is gorgeous and incredibly photogenic.  She is so lean and toned the camera adding any weight just makes her look more fabulous.  She and Lacey look so similar to me anyway it DOES surprise me Lacey is front when Jinelle is not.  BUT Jinelle is in a space where my eye goes quickly, near the center even if she is up further. 

Just glad to see Jacie right there up front! LOVE HER.

And Danielle. She looks amazing and I love what a year she's having!

Disagree that Jinelle is not photogenic. I think she has one of the best smiles on the squad.

As for the arrangement, I'm sure K&J have their reasons. I'm sure the girls are all happy to be in the picture.

Jaclyn had a really severe center part, I think that's what they were referring to.

Considering that a ton of the girls on the squad have a center part, and the comment was that they wanted to brush her hair, I doubt that was what their issue was. They seemed to be implying that her hair was messy or ratty. It was teased and curled like everyone elses'. Shrug.

Edited by Oranaiche

I think it's hilarious how we're all analyzing the squad photo. I was doing it last night and wondering why Jinelle wasn't in Lacey's spot as well. I also counted all the brunettes on the right side vs the blondes on the left side with a random Jenna in there. I think we focus on the team too much, LOL!

I also noticed Holly and her neck. I think she just doesn't know how to properly pose and it wasn't K&J's fault that she ended up with the terrible cameo photo.

They should have left Holly's hair alone.  Good grief.  I'm starting to doubt just how "world class" these stylists they use are!

Amen! If anything, they could have added some more volume. Maybe they'll Mia/Jackie Bob her (hair wise..meaning they both started off with blah hair and by their 5th season had ALL voluminous tresses).

I think it's hilarious how we're all analyzing the squad photo. I was doing it last night and wondering why Jinelle wasn't in Lacey's spot as well. 

LOL me too!

• Love 1

It's too bad Rainier's ego got him booted as the DCC stylist/salon. His salon did a heck of a lot better job with makeovers than the one they have now is... Just saying

Do you happen to know the story there? I've always wondered what happened with Rainer. I miss him being in the show.

• Love 1

It's too bad Rainier's ego got him booted as the DCC stylist/salon. His salon did a heck of a lot better job with makeovers than the one they have now is... Just saying

So I'm not the only one! seems like Halcyon salon tends to go a little coloring crazy sometimes.

.. for example when they first dyed Loren's hair and she pretended to like it. I was surprised they let her leave the salon like that. The color was so uneven and you could see her blonde peeking through still. Love her hair color now. They definitely corrected it!

I wondered if making Show Group plays a part in DCC Squad photo placement. Kelsey and Melissa are in Show Group while Paige isn't.

Of course, Jinelle is, so there goes that theory...

With all the talk of Jinelle and Melissa and Page and Lacey, am I the only one that think Caila's placement really makes her stand out (not in a good way) because of her height? She's like a foot taller than Kinzie and Erica!

(and I'm surprised Jenn wasn't where Lacey was, not Jinelle!)

There are only 9 blondes on the squad?!?

I haven't actually counted, but it seems like there used to be so many blondes a few years back, like when Cassie was on the squad. Am I remembering wrong? There are so few blondes on this year's team. Not even a third of the squad. No wonder Kelli has been making Danielle and Kelsey lighter and lighter. Out of the rookies, maybe Holly or Stephanie could've been blondes? I feel like that would look less "off" than the red. But maybe the problem is the shade of red those two went to.

ETA: The new headshot on Holly's twitter is much nicer than the one she had before where her neck was at that weird angle.

yAwK0GOb_400x400.png

Edited by sleepyjean

In Kelsey's live chat on FB today someone asked what her job is besides DCC and she said spine device consultant! like, she's in the operating room during surgeries. Crazy! I had no idea, I guess I thought she was still doing marketing at a law firm LOL  Hopefully she is not so far from Dallas anymore. I also saw that she said it's *required* for everyone on the squad to have a job outside of cheering.  I didn't realize that either lol

I also saw that she said it's *required* for everyone on the squad to have a job outside of cheering.

I think Kelli may have mentioned that they have to have a job or be a student. Also, If I'm remembering correctly, the one who was a Pharmaceutical sales rep last season who quit her job...didn't Kelli say to her something like "Don't worry, I'll get you a job."?

I think Kelli may have mentioned that they have to have a job or be a student. Also, If I'm remembering correctly, the one who was a Pharmaceutical sales rep last season who quit her job...didn't Kelli say to her something like "Don't worry, I'll get you a job."?

That was rookie Courtney. Kelli told her she knew people who would hire cheerleaders. When Danielle was job hunting Kelli told her to make a resume and give it to her. I think Kelli has connections to help these girls get jobs.

• Love 1

Kelli had also told Carissa to give her a resume when she turned down show group for financial reasons. She told her because she teaches dance, she could get her a job. I'm not sure, though, was she also waitressing or was it someone else who was and Kelli told her it was not the best job to have as a DCC and she would help her get another?

Kelli had also told Carissa to give her a resume when she turned down show group for financial reasons. She told her because she teaches dance, she could get her a job. I'm not sure, though, was she also waitressing or was it someone else who was and Kelli told her it was not the best job to have as a DCC and she would help her get another?

That was Danielle who thought about getting a waitress job.

That was rookie Courtney. Kelli told her she knew people who would hire cheerleaders. When Danielle was job hunting Kelli told her to make a resume and give it to her. I think Kelli has connections to help these girls get jobs.

They get them jobs at their sponsors. Courtney started working at the Cryo X sauna, others at Planet Tan etc..

They get them jobs at their sponsors. Courtney started working at the Cryo X sauna, others at Planet Tan etc..

I noticed a lot of these cheerleaders/dancers (DCC, DMD) always talk about going to the Cryo sauna on their Twitters. Is it a fast way lose weight? I was watching Leah Remini's reality show and she wanted to lose some weight . She went and did the Cryo with a friend  She said it was a quick way to lose weight or burn calories (can't remember which one it was).

I noticed a lot of these cheerleaders/dancers (DCC, DMD) always talk about going to the Cryo sauna on their Twitters. Is it a fast way lose weight? I was watching Leah Remini's reality show and she wanted to lose some weight . She went and did the Cryo with a friend She said it was a quick way to lose weight or burn calories (can't remember which one it was).

I always thought it was for muscle recovery but I could be wrong.

I always thought it was for muscle recovery but I could be wrong.

You could be right; it kind sounds familiar to me.

Leah was having a weight loss contest with some of  her family members. They each brought in some pants they didn't fit into and the pants were locked up in a box (producer had the key) so no one could cheat. They had a certain time frame in which to lose it. Leah wasn't losing any so she went to try the Cryo .It made me think of all these cheerleaders who do it.

I was thinking it was just for muscle recovery but maybe something with weight loss is involved?  Saw this on their IG:

https://instagram.com/p/5u7RZvR9br/?taken-by=cryoxcryosauna

Speaking of, is that Alyssa Torres??

ETA: holy crap! was looking on their site and in the FAQs they say you burn 500 calories a session (not even a half hour) due to it raising your metabolic rate!!

http://www.cryo-x.com/faq

Edited by LaurenBrook