Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

7 hours ago, heatherrrrz said:

I'd like that picture of Stephanie if she wasn't wearing a thong bikini. Ugh those are so trashy in my opinion.

Wasn't Danielle wearing a similar style bikini when she made the cover last year?

• Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

As someone mentioned in one of the other threads, you can buy a single copy of the digital version and look at it online. Go here: http://subscriber.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/subscribe.aspx?source=4&eid=c6d9adcc-6734-464e-a04d-df9c903a4bd4

Looks like it's available on the iTunes Store as well - it downloads the mag as an app to your device, and you can purchase issues or a subscription. I haven't purchased yet but I'm tempted - I'm downloading the app right now (...getting sucked into the vortex methinks!)

ETA: did it! Can't believe it's available on the Australian iTunes Store; MTT isn't.

Edited by Pinknblue

Someone's posting photos from the mag on Twitter. There's a few new ones there! I'm girl crushing hard on Claire and Jinelle! And Raylee looks amazing!! Her eyes with that hair colour just pop! 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, JayDKay said:

Someone's posting photos from the mag on Twitter. There's a few new ones there! I'm girl crushing hard on Claire and Jinelle! And Raylee looks amazing!! Her eyes with that hair colour just pop! 

Clair's photos are stunning. What a photogenic woman!

They all did a really great job given that they aren't professional models; there's lots of pics where you can see that the struggle is real. Modelling is way tougher than it looks!

There's so many photos of each girl in the mag; no wonder the girls were so excited about the issue!

Where are Claire's? I see the Aussie account that posted several but would love to see more of Claire.  She was my big surprise this year...I feel like she is moving up the charts for me with killing the photoshoot and then getting a Barbie. Some girls just need a year to hit their stride! 

Jinelle's look beautiful, her eyes are so amazing.  And KaShara..WOW. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LaurenBrook said:

Where are Claire's? I see the Aussie account that posted several but would love to see more of Claire.  She was my big surprise this year...I feel like she is moving up the charts for me with killing the photoshoot and then getting a Barbie. Some girls just need a year to hit their stride! 

Claire, Jinelle & Raylee are my favorites this year. Jinelles body is actually out of this world. I feel bad to say but I'm not a fan of Lacey's pics at all this year. And as stunning as Jessica is, I feel like every year her photos are exactly the same. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

Claire, Jinelle & Raylee are my favorites this year. Jinelles body is actually out of this world. I feel bad to say but I'm not a fan of Lacey's pics at all this year. And as stunning as Jessica is, I feel like every year her photos are exactly the same. 

I LOVE this picture!!!! Her hair does look oddly red. I hate that she flies under the radar, I hope we see more of her this year

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

I have to agree with you!! Claire and Raylee are so much more photogenic than I thought and their bodies are like WOW.  Hate Claire's hair color though...it looks mermaid red, not like the pretty floor at the hair salon lol 

Jinelle's body is incredible and she just photographs so well.  

Also have to agree with you on Jessica - that sums it up so well! She is gorgeous and looks great in pics but I can barely tell difference between them. I wonder if that is more photographers fault than hers really.  Haven't seen enough of Lacey to judge but haven't been impressed with hers so far. 

Jax looked great in the one I saw! Just wish they could get her face color to match rest of body...Amy L also has an amazing figure! ! 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Wasn't Danielle wearing a similar style bikini when she made the cover last year?

Yeah lol and I didn't like that picture either. 

8 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Can't process swimsuit photos yet.  I'm still trying to adjust to the fact that most of the girls have fake hair!  

LOL! There are alot of pieces used in hair. It's all an illusion.

I'm still not a fan of Claire..and not because of anything she has done, I just haven't seen much of her.

There's a really cute photo of Robin in the article Josh Ellis has in the magazine. There's one of Kashara in it too and it looks like they photoshopped a bearded dragon or something on her.

1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

I bought the digital copy, and was going to share all of her pics, but they're too big! I'll upload them to a photo sharing site later if they haven't been posted yet. Unfortunately I have this annoying thing called work to go to right now. ?

• Love 1
Just now, NFLSweethearts said:

I haven't seen any of Jax's or Amy L's pictures yet where can I see them? And what about Bess the only one of hers I've seen is from the cover. 

The only place you can really see all of them is in the magazine. You can download the Dallas Cowboys Star Magazine app on your phone and download the issue. I bought it for $3.99, but I don't have time to share all the pics right now.

3 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

The only place you can really see all of them is in the magazine. You can download the Dallas Cowboys Star Magazine app on your phone and download the issue. I bought it for $3.99, but I don't have time to share all the pics right now.

Oh I know I'm waiting for it to arrive I live in the UK so it takes weeks to show up. But I was assuming that someone had posted pics somewhere like yesterday so I could see some of their pics. There were loads released yesterday but none of them three that I found and didn't know if there was something I was missing for seeing their pictures. Someone up thread said a fan had been posting pictures on twitter or something so I was just wondering if any of theirs had been posted or anything.

(edited)

Claire's photo is stunning. Her hair is a very bright shade of red though lol

Bess' over the shoulder in goddesses of the golden sun is gorgeous and Jax in that one is gorge as well.

Edited by heatherrrrz
(edited)
33 minutes ago, NFLSweethearts said:

Oh I know I'm waiting for it to arrive I live in the UK so it takes weeks to show up. But I was assuming that someone had posted pics somewhere like yesterday so I could see some of their pics. There were loads released yesterday but none of them three that I found and didn't know if there was something I was missing for seeing their pictures. Someone up thread said a fan had been posting pictures on twitter or something so I was just wondering if any of theirs had been posted or anything.

I believe there was one picture of Jax on the Twitter that was posting pics but I might be remembering wrong. Later today I will try to post some pics, but I'm at work for the next eight hours so it has to wait, haha.

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 1

That bright red little mermaid hair of Claire's ruins that pic for me.   It looks like a 1950's Marilyn Monroe-ish pin-up photo, and I don't mean that as a compliment.   Need to see more photos, but I'm still standing by assessment that the photographers who posed, styled, shot and edited these swimsuit shots didn't do a very good job.

Jinelle looks pretty in the pic of her face above, but it looks more like a headshot than a swimsuit photo IMO - like her makeup and hair doesn't really seem to match the premise of the photo (too done up) and you can't see her body.

9 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

That bright red little mermaid hair of Claire's ruins that pic for me.   It looks like a 1950's Marilyn Monroe-ish pin-up photo, and I don't mean that as a compliment.   Need to see more photos, but I'm still standing by assessment that the photographers who posed, styled, shot and edited these swimsuit shots didn't do a very good job.

Jinelle looks pretty in the pic of her face above, but it looks more like a headshot than a swimsuit photo IMO - like her makeup and hair doesn't really seem to match the premise of the photo (too done up) and you can't see her body.

There's a really pretty photo of Jinelle in the magazine, I forgot if it was the one where she was laying in the sand or not.

(edited)
18 hours ago, JayDKay said:

Pretty pic

Edited by DCCFAN71
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Can't process swimsuit photos yet.  I'm still trying to adjust to the fact that most of the girls have fake hair!  

We don't know for certain, we were all just speculating and sharing our opinions. 

9 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Can you post Kashara's. Also, whose account has them on twitter?

(edited)
12 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

We don't know for certain, we were all just speculating and sharing our opinions. 

Can you post Kashara's. Also, whose account has them on twitter?

Here's the one that hasn't been posted. The Twitter account is Aussie_DCC_Fan.

2wrgqr6.jpg

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

2wrgqr6.jpg

Wow Kashara's pic is risky.. This would of won the cover hands down!! lolol

Like I mentioned yesterday. I absolutely love love love Holly's with the surfboard. It's everything. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Ok I hate this pic of kashara. It's raunchy.

I agree. That's why I said it would of won, especially if more men than women were voting. It really is pushing the envelope as far as they can. 

• Love 1

Megan has a pic with her top untied as well but her bottoms aren't quite as skimpy and her back isn't as far turned to camera. Not super impressed by any of her pics. Weird face in this one.

2i91lao.jpg

There really are some tiny bikini bottoms this year.

2nkul5h.jpg

I'm off to make dinner, but if anyone has any requests I will do my best to post them later.

37 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

2wrgqr6.jpg

Hey moms and dads! Enroll your little girl in camp DCC so she can learn how to be a "cheerleader" just like Kashara. It'll be good wholesome fun!

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Hey moms and dads! Enroll your little girl in camp DCC so she can learn how to be a "cheerleader" just like Kashara. It'll be good wholesome fun!

I agree - that pic is taking it too far.  Gosh - have these shots always been this raunchy?

Jinelles boobs look fake in that photo - what the heck?  Did they photoshop them to look like that?

Just now, sleepyjean said:

Not a fan of this one. I don't understand what she's doing with that hand.Is she waving?

And her brows are weirdly dark and heavy.

I think it's one of those "touch the bottom of your hair" shots. But i agree, the photo would look 10 times better with thinner, lighter eyebrows.

• Love 1
(edited)

I feel like they tried to make her look like Ashley pro? Ashley's eyebrows are naturally darker and have a fuller shape so it looks normal on her but Melissa resembles Groucho Marks in that pic ? I feel like since it was shot from below it highlights her teeny pooch? Not that she has one but below angles are bad on everyone.

sorry idk how a quote got in there. I wasn't commenting on kashara I meant Melissa!

Edited by dalgal214

Well I love the pic of Melissa, but I'm a fan of prominent eyebrows. I just think she has such a pretty face and a radiant smile. :) And I really don't think they want to make her look like anyone but herself. She's a gorgeous girl on her own (prettier face than Ashley Pro IMO).

1 hour ago, MyFavShows said:

Jinelles boobs look fake in that photo - what the heck?  Did they photoshop them to look like that?

She's a DD, so no, I don't think they photoshopped them to look larger. But the photo is very airbrushed, including the chest area, so that might be what you're seeing. It seems like they went extra heavy on airbrushing this year.

I feel like Melissa's pic is like Jessica's - they're too pretty in person to not have better pics. Totally the photographers fault and whoever airbrushed these to death with the makeup, etc. 

of course none are truly bad like the last set of cameos, and at least Melissa isn't pulling off her bikini in the middle of the street like some of these poses.

• Love 2

One of the makeup artists when absolutely crazy with the blush this year.. Some girls look very made up and other's (like Megan) I feel could have used a touch more makeup. 

I'm actually a fan of Stephanie's and Jax's photos. Best they have looked. I'm not a fan of Chantel's photos.. They make me SO uncomfortable. I feel like her boobs might pop if I look for too long.. haha

I love the teeny tiny bikini bottoms. I wish I could wear one myself! 

• Love 1

That one of Bess stood out to me but not in a good way - I find it distracting that her blush and eye shadow are nearly the same shade. Eric's has a look of Keira Knightly about her - very sultry.

(edited)
6 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Omg, I just spit out my drink.

I'm just not a fan of Stephanie's look. At all. 

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 1

I think Stephanie looks beautiful.  I also like that they play up Jax's fair skin and dark hair instead of forcing her into that over spray tanned look. Represent for all the fair skinned girls!  

Amy L looks like Amanda Bynes in the picture above. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

I agree - that pic is taking it too far.  Gosh - have these shots always been this raunchy?

I wonder what the before photoshopped photos, especially of the thigh/butt transition looks like.  It's easy to tell which boobs are store bought and which are natural.  No wonder all the girls are so surprised (is that me??) when the calendar is first shown to them.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

Omg, I just spit out my drink.

I'm just not a fan of Stephanie's look. At all. 

Yes, those split leg shots are more playboy-ish looking.  I hate to sound catty but I just want to brush Stephanie's hair really good after a good dose of Cowboy Magic.

• Love 1

I'm sorry, I just can't stop laughing at the pic with KaShara where they like, what, photoshopped a dragon in?! WTF!!! Who thought that was a cool, sexy idea??? just so random!! 

And in Jax's, with the red top, the red plants in a vase behind her look photoshopped in to me - they looks slanted or something and it draws my attention away from Jax.  I doubt they would photo shop something like that in but it just looks ODD. 

I usually think bess and lacey are so beautiful but I haven't seen one pic of theirs yet that i LOVE.  

And agreed that the airbrushing is kind of over the top this year.  I mean, I love the airbrush tool in pic monkey. It's so tempting to use it on all my pics because it gives you that pretty glow and smooths out zits, wrinkles, etc. But it's pretty obvious when you use it and my friends would all be like wtf are you doing? lol 

13 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

I was thinking that about Jinelle when I saw the magazine

1 hour ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Stephanie is the new Trisha: pretty in person, but extremely photogenic. She has some of the best pics this year to me.

Yes, her pictures are among the best to me as well. Her eyes really stand out beautifully and are connected to the camera. She is very photogenic.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Stephanie is the new Trisha: pretty in person, but extremely photogenic. She has some of the best pics this year to me.

I just don't see it.

Edited by LadyMsJay
  • Love 4