Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Wow have you guys checked out Sydney's IMb page? Click on her resume and she has recently updated it. I guess she wants to be a star and not a fashion designer.

Wow have you guys checked out Sydney's IMb page? Click on her resume and she has recently updated it. I guess she wants to be a star and not a fashion designer.

I think it's great Sydney has officially announced her retirement, I wish some of the other retiring girls would officially come out and say that they are done.

And yes I noticed she'd updated her IMDB but she can do her fashion and act at the same time. I think it's great she has lots of ambitions and is going for them. And her boyfriend runs most of the fashion business anyway as everytime I ordered with them the majority of the time it was him who I spoke to.

• Love 1

I think we kinda knew she wasn't coming back, but it's good for the people who needed confirmation that she said it. I guess it was getting frustrating not being the "top" veteran, not being point of the triangle and not being chosen to go to Pro Bowl.

This was her year for Pro Bowl and it was pretty shocking that she didn't get it. Not sure what happened there. But, you can't cry over spilled milk. Still wish she would have went for the record, she was really close. Good luck to her in the future maybe she'll surpass Melissa Rycroft in  the "celebrity" DCC ranking.

• Love 1

Yeah I know with Nicole and Ashley but they announced a long time ago. There are far too many other girls who haven't said anything and it's just leaving us all speculating over why and I just wish more would state they are officially retiring.

• Love 1

I love Sydney and I'm sad she won't be coming back. I never really got the idea that she was salty about not being the point of the triangle or not going to pro bowl. After all Nicole was a five-year vet this year and in her retiring year as well. IMO she deserved it just as much and I would have been equally happy to see either of them go. Of course if Sydney WAS salty about any of this she wouldn't have shared it on social media, being that she's classy. But she was a group leader, in show group for five years, and got a lot of face time on MTT, so I'm sure she's satisfied with her experience.

• Love 3

I will miss Sydney. She was a wonderful DCC for seven seasons.I really liked her. She was one of the few that really interacted with the fans.  I still find it strange that she is no longer following Kelli, Judy, or even  Cassie on Twitter. But, she is not following that many people anyway. LOL!!

The banquet should be coming up soon!! I wonder who will get veteran and rookie of the year!!

Edited by nmvrn
  • Love 1

Yeah, I guess we will never know any behind the scene details, but Sydney has always come across as a class act and a team player.  Maybe she is trying to distance herself from her DCC persona as she pursues new opportunities outside of that world?  It seems like she has a really full life outside of DCC and probably is just ready to get on with that. Will definitely be weird not to see her on the squad though moving forward. :-/

• Love 2

Veteran of the year I think Nicole or Emma.

Rookie of the year I'd love Erica to get it but I think maybe Mary or Lacey will get it.

So excited that the banquet is happening , I've been waiting for it.

Edited by NFLSweethearts

I hope Emma wins veteran of the year !

I proud of sydeny that she's moving on , the last couple of years the retiring girls  haven't been moving go and are clinging to DCC for their life.

I hope she becomes successful in what ever she does , also Britney said she also wants to work in entertainment maybe hosting !  

Edited by mmm
  • Love 1

@NFLSweethearts what did you buy from sydeny's clothing line ? did u end up liking them ?

I bought 2 tops from Sydney's company Live Love Gameday; one was a sweater that said "Home Is Where The Star Is" then I got a long sleeved flowy top that said "Home Is Where The Field Is". I love them so so much they are actually really comfortable and fit perfectly. They are my fave items of clothing because how comfy they are to wear.

• Love 2

Veteran of the year I think Nicole or Emma.

Rookie of the year I'd love Erica to get it but I think maybe Mary or Lacey will get it.

So excited that the banquet is happening , I've been waiting for it.

Doesn't rookie of the year usually go to a rookie who was in show group? It seems like an unwritten rule. I would think it would go to Erica, Melissa, or Lacey over Mary.

Vet of the year will most definitely be between Sydney, Holly, Emma, and Nicole. If someone else gets it, I'll be a monkey's uncle!

Edited by Oranaiche

Oh I never realised that it always went to a show group rookie, well then yes in that case it would be Erica, Lacey or Melissa. And Mary wouldn't even be considered for it. I guess I never really noticed that it was always a show group rookie that was given it.

Is it the same for the vets though? Are they only given to show group girls only too?

Oh I never realised that it always went to a show group rookie, well then yes in that case it would be Erica, Lacey or Melissa. And Mary wouldn't even be considered for it. I guess I never really noticed that it was always a show group rookie that was given it.

Is it the same for the vets though? Are they only given to show group girls only too?

Hard to tell, the same girls kind of get everything, you know? Nicole wasn't on show group and got PBC so anything is possible with a peer vote!

Edited by pink317

I hope Erica gets the rookie award. I follow her on instagram and besides just having a great personality and seeming very well-liked she is an AWESOME dancer.  The last few dance clips she posted...I'm just so impressed.  Caila is sort of behind her in them and while she is a good dancer she is just not on the same level as Erica.   

Veteran will be most interesting to see…I kind of hope it’s Sydney since she’s been there the longest and is retiring and didn’t get pro bowl but really there are so many deserving vets.

Sydney, Holly, Emma or Nicole. With Holly being the least likely because she's coming back next year, and Nicole less likely because she got to go to PB.

Melissa for the win, maybe Erica or Lacey. Idc I really like all three girls.

Sasha Agent wasnt on SG (she didn't audition because of the extra time) and she was RotY

Edited by Elizabeth9
  • Love 1

I am so excited that the banquet is tomorrow.  I agree with so many of you. I think that Erica will get rookie of the year and Emma will get veteran of the year.

Edited by nmvrn
  • Love 2

I really hope Britney doesn't pursue entertainment reporting.  It is THE STUPIDEST business to be in.  It's all Kardashian drama and red carpet fashion.  Whenever I watch any of it, I could swear it kills brain cells.  Sorry for the rant!

• Love 1

Picture of the retiring girls at the banquet.... Jennifer isn't in the pic?!

https://instagram.com/p/1kMDo3wgT3/

Still in denial that Samantha is retiring but I'll get over it eventually

Did Jennifer announce that she was retiring? Maybe Kelli excused her from the calendar because of her wedding.

Sydney seems to be erasing all things DCC. I noticed earlier in the week that she was no longer following Kelli or Judy. A lot of retired DCC follow them both.

How do I access Sydney's IMb page?

I actually did guess Mary for winning rookie of the year. I thought it'd be her or Lacey. I had a feeling she would win, I'm happy for her that she did.

Good call. Guess my theory is debunked, haha.

I think I am the most sad about Samantha leaving because she's only been around two years. She's such a great DCC and I have a thing for her crooked smile. I'm sure she'll go on to bigger and better things.

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 2

Wow! Good for Mary! I just feel like I know nothing about her but Kelly and Judy never had anything bad to say about her and sometimes I think it says a lot about someone when they fly under the radar lol  Still kind of sad it wasn't Erica because I love her but Mary is a good pic.  I do wonder if Nicole was the vet of the year...!  I can't wait to go through all their insta pics to see pictures from the event.  Paige looks STUNNING. 

And I had to chuckle a little at Jenna's comments on her pics about "can't wait for this new year and meeting all the rookies!"  I mean, she has every right to be confident she'll make it again it's just kind of funny to outright say that since they always make a big deal of "gosh golly, we NEVER know if we'll get cut or make the team again! Much stress!"

So little Courtney is out for sure...wow! I wonder if she just ended up not enjoying the experience...she was one of the most into it last year!! I also wonder if keeping that much weight off was a struggle.

I would love for Angela to come back!!

Three year Ashley is behind Courtney. Is Angela not retiring or is this just not the entire group? Hmmm.

Thanks. I actually figured it out. If you click on the picture,most of the names pop up of their Instagram accounts. Looks like Jessica and  Veronica must not have one.

Edited by MrsEVH

Jenna just tweeted. Nicole did win Vet. Also the coin she posted is given to first time USO tour participants.

Kinda feel bad for Sydney, this whole thing sort of reminds me of Trisha Trevino's 6th year.

Edited by pink317

Jenna just tweeted. Nicole did win Vet. Also the coin she posted is given to first time USO tour participants.

Kinda feel bad for Sydney, this whole thing sort of reminds me of Trisha Trevino's 6th year.

Probably why both of them stayed on past 5 years to see if they would get to be PB cheerleader.

If Sydney came back  for her 8th season, would she have set a record for the longest tenure since the show started?  Trisha was featured on all 6 of the seasons she was a DCC (2005-2010).

RE: Mary. The only thing I remember Kelli said about Mary was she wished she had Mary's long legs. That was when they were doing the kicks while walking across the floor on the first day of TC.

Edited by MrsEVH