Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E11: Pablo & Jessica Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, riverheightsnancy said:

I don't know Mexico at all, but wouldn't it be hot there? Madison and Strand are wearing hoodies. No one is sweating. They are dressed like it is fall. 

Layering. It's actually smart. The hotel is probably still air conditioned.

Edited by NorthstarATL
6 minutes ago, riverheightsnancy said:

Why the hell is Madison negotiating, when STRAND is king of the con??? Jesus they are so trying to make a female Rick on this show. 

No shit.  It's ridiculous.

I just found out Andrew Lincoln is Ian Anderson's (as in Jethro Tull) son in law.  That guy just gets better and better.  Meanwhile, a shout goes up if Madison uncrinkles her nose for a second.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, candall said:

No shit.  It's ridiculous.

I just found out Andrew Lincoln is Ian Anderson's (as in Jethro Tull) son in law.  That guy just gets better and better.  Meanwhile, a shout goes up if Madison uncrinkles her nose for a second.

Cooool

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, riverheightsnancy said:

I mean, I know that some desert locales get really cold at night. I just thought it would be hot. On TWD those guys are drenched in sweat. I thought it would be just as hot in Mexico. 

Do we know where they are supposed to be? It's about 70F in Tijuana right now. What month is is supposed to be?

• Love 1

Ok, they are barely trying to keep up with the blood make-up that helps people walk through walkers now.

Remember Rick and Glenn in season 1? they were frigging drenched in zombie guts before venturing out, while Nick and friend looked like they just got sunburned, and their t-shirts look almost dried.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, candall said:

So . . . "Ofelia split" and THAT'S IT????

Well she was bitching about throwing in the towel before she left.   A moment of weakness in the ZA can lose you your crew.

Is Alicia seriously going to Pied Piper the walkers in the hotel?   There's goes the that Walking O'Dead spin off.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

So does the idea to lure the zombies into the ocean mean we're going to continue with Madison reenacting Rick's greatest hits by leading a zombie parade?

Well, that didn't work out so well for Rick anyway. Maybe they'll have this crew success at it.

HAHAHA

• Love 2
Just now, minamurray78 said:

Aren't the walkers gonna wash up on the beach again? how far into the ocean does that pier go?

You missed the "DANGER:  Riptides" sign.  That's Wile E. Coyote's new box from Acme.

• Love 5