Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: Do Not Disturb - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

This is your pre-air Speculation and Live Chat thread for S02.E10: Do Not Disturb. This thread will open Friday, September 2nd, and will close after the episode airs Sunday. Then please go over to the actual episode topic here. Please do NOT post spoilers or discuss The Walking Dead here (that is for over here).

As always, please be civil and respectful to your fellow posters, and thanks for posting at Previously.TV!

Travis struggles to connect with Chris while searching for shelter. Meanwhile, Alicia meets a lonely woman with a bloody past. From TV.com

I don't see Nick's name in this episode description. Maybe that means he won't feature as heavily in tonight's episode. Notice how I don't say he won't be in there at all. I could never get that lucky.

• Love 1

I know "reanimation times vary widely" but he goes from dancing to face munching in under 30 seconds??

1 minute ago, NorthstarATL said:

I hope she starts opening each episode with narration.

Telling about the goings on here on Hysteria Lane?

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, mustbekarma said:

Aw, man. I like Travis. They better not have him die. Chris could die, though.

I like Travis too.   Haven't made up my mind about Chris yet.  He's got a little of that creepy-kid-from-the-Strain vibe.

Edited by raven
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

This can only end in a Lori style crash.

lol I was remembering how in the middle of a deserted road, she still managed to miss a walker right in front of her, after taking her eyes off the road for 0.2 seconds.

God, the writers really wanted us to hate her.

• Love 1