Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: Los Muertos - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

This is your pre-air Speculation and Live Chat thread for S02.E09: Los Muertos. This thread will open Friday August 29th, and will close after the episode airs Sunday. Then please go over to the actual episode thread, S02.E09: Los Muertos. Please do NOT post spoilers or discuss The Walking Dead here (that is for over here!).

As always, please be civil and respectful to your fellow posters, and thanks for posting at Previously.TV!

I <3 all you live-chat posters.

I couldn't participate last week, but skimming the thread as I watched the recording made it possible to zip through the episode in about eight minutes flat.  Bonus:  All harm to animals was a blur.

The funniest part was that the cleanliness of Nick's t-shirt generated the most scrutiny--although references to Nick's "expressionless, infantilizing" mother never get old.

Looking forward to seeing whether they'll be able to top Nick's long hot slog through the desert . . .

• Love 2

I totally forgot the show was back last week, but I'll be back for the snark today.

I wouldn't have thought it possible to make one stupid decision after another and still survive desert, wild dogs, zombies, bullets and bites, but somehow Nick did it. Looking foward to see how his gang is doing.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

Why aren't I as fascinated with Nick as the show-runners so clearly are?  I can't describe how much my heart sank when I realized the show was opening with him.

None of these characters are as compelling as TPTB think they are.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, NorthstarATL said:

I get it now! I never thought I'd be HAPPY to see Madison et al!

I think it went the opposite way.  We got a flash of Madison so everyone would stop bitching about the Nick show.

• Love 1

So, decided to tune in just to see if this is still as awful as last year

Apparently, the PTB didn't think it was bad enough so they added subtitles! Awesome. So I have to put my glasses on to watch. Granted, that only requires sliding them down from the top of my head, but for this show, it's too much effort. Looks like we are at the prison. I already know how this ends.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, NorthstarATL said:

NO! Carol's interesting and has a STORY! Nick is just taking up time and space! YMMV.

I was thinking along the lines of the obsession of the writers to the detriment of the other characters and the whole show.