Type keyword(s) to search

S33: Chris Hammons

Michel
  • Start Topic

I love the nicknames the Survivors come up with for each other before officially meeting (he referred to Paul as Surfing Santa because of his beard and white hair).

I have a feeling he's going to clash with people, both on his tribe and (if he makes it) with the other tribe in a swap.  Seems like the type whose going to have too much pride to make rational decisions and want to be in total control.

• Love 1

There's something off-putting about the way he describes himself, but if he's as good at connecting with people and reading them as he says he is, he'll go far. His bio and interview indicate that he understands that Survivor is a social game, which puts him ahead of many other people who are convinced they'll come in and dominate the game.

At FTC, he reminded me of Tracy Morgan doing his Star Jones impersonation.  "I am a lawyer, so I can tell you legally I got voted out."   "I am a lawyer, so I can tell you that I'm going to ask you a question.  Because I am a lawyer."

• Love 4

I was stunned Jeff actually talked to him.  He was on my list of people most likely to be ignored at the reunion (once this season is done, I'll be asking myself by the spring who this Chris person was that was allegedly on this season).

• Love 4

I thought he was an ass while he was in the game, and my opinion of him didn't change from what I saw of him at Ponderosa.  But then at Final Tribal Council, he proved to be an even bigger ass than I could have imagined.

• Love 3

What was his argument to the jury for voting Adam?  I don't understand why he was so swayed by Adam that he felt compelled to speechify to everyone that Adam was the only logical choice.  I just feel like Chris was vanilla pretty much all season, so I was surprised by his strong opinion.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

What was his argument to the jury for voting Adam? 

That Adam got rid of David.

I translated his argument to "Adam is male, and he's not the traitorous and droning Ken who refused to be used and voted out in his proper order."

• Love 4
1 hour ago, simplyme said:

I translated his argument to "Adam is male, and he's not the traitorous and droning Ken who refused to be used and voted out in his proper order."

Bingo!

Seriously, what a dick. I initially saw Chris as an asshole, but I started to like him about mid way through. But I was right initially. 

• Love 3