Type keyword(s) to search

Bravo Has Renewed Below Deck Mediterranean For A Second Season

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Oh goody! Maybe we can look forward to Below Deck: Catalina Island and Below Deck: Havasu Booze Cruise.

If the latter features Vicky "Family VAAAAAAN!!" Gunderson(sp?) in an episode, I might be down.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, becauseIsaidso said:

Not surprised at the renewal....very surprised at a couple of the returning faces....definitely not worth watching with a formula that rewards aggressive douchbags and a captain who seems to neither know nor care. No thanks.

Who is returning? I didn't see that in the article. I really only watched for Ben so likely won't care about S2 if he's not on it. Then again, I did enjoy the scenery, and by that I do not mean the young male crewmembers ('cept Ben) because they were such jerks.

Deck crew has to go. If I have to look at Brian or Bobby's smug douche faces again, I just won't. I'd prefer Capatain Marc begone as well as he was worthless in controlling or having the respect of the crew. It was the inmates running the asylum with the a captain who was disengaged no matter how well he steers the ship.

• Love 2
On 8/22/2016 at 2:31 PM, ivygirl said:

Oh goody! Maybe we can look forward to Below Deck: Catalina Island and Below Deck: Havasu Booze Cruise.

On 8/22/2016 at 2:59 PM, OnceSane said:

If the latter features Vicky "Family VAAAAAAN!!" Gunderson(sp?) in an episode, I might be down.

Only if she falls overboard and nobody bothers to rescue her.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I like this show as well as the original Below Deck. It took awhile to grow on me, but if for no other reason, the beautiful scenery of places i'll never go to will have me watching.

I am excited because this season is going to be set in Croatia and I adore Croatia.

• Love 2

When I think of this upcoming season, for some reason I can't get the phrase "Below Deck Meh" out of my brain.

Maybe it's because I was underwhelmed by last season; maybe because I've felt kind of unimpressed by most of the Bravo shows I've been watching lately (with the exception of Imposters, which I was sure would be horrible and turned into something I looked forward to seeing each week). hope I'm wrong, and I'm sure I'll give it another shot, but Bravo's track record hasn't been all that great lately. I'm eager to see more than a ton of nasty fights.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 1