Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: Pulling Punches

Let me get this straight.  John hits or shoves [guy whose name I can't remember] hard enough that he is knocked down to the floor, and not only are there no repercussions from production, but Caylen chooses John because she didn't like the OTHER guy's behavior?  Oh, okay. 

I would have liked to have seen if Emma would have chosen Prosper if she had gone first.

Morgan has never been good looking to me, at all, not even a little.  I would rather see Tori with a better guy, but there are such incredibly slim pickings in this group.

There are not enough words to describe how much I want Gio to be wrong about Julia being his match, just because I can't bear the thought of him being any more smug, cocky, intense and repulsive than he already is. 

This season is a real hot mess.

• Love 6

Gio seems like he has some scary serious issues. I mean I thought John was bad in the beginning but in comparison he looks like he just has a little temper issue. Gio seems like "restraining order, move to a different state, change your name" type of crazy.  

I hope Tori and Morgan are a match. Don't really care at all about Morgan, I just want Tori to be happy. 

The Prosper/Emma thing surprised me, but I like it! I definitely had a little 'aw' moment when she was ranting about John (again) and Prosper revealed he was into her and her whole face just changed. You could see she had no idea. 

I had so little invested with Cam/Victoria. The dramatic argument at the Adam and Eve party just seemed so unnecessary, it made my head spin trying to keep track. But they were trashed so...

Matchup Ceremony

I love how people felt the need to step in between Gio and Stephen to stop them from fighting. Like damn, they grown. They want to behave like that the only thing I'm doing is stepping out of the range of potential damage. I laughed so hard when I realized it was Prosper that actually made Stephen fall over. 

Oh look Tyler is a little bitch too. I understand MTV needs the drama, but can we cut back on the number of man-babies? There has got to be more interesting personalities. I was trying to warm up to him, but something just seems off. Weirdo.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Cinnamini11 said:

Gio seems like he has some scary serious issues. I mean I thought John was bad in the beginning but in comparison he looks like he just has a little temper issue. Gio seems like "restraining order, move to a different state, change your name" type of crazy.  

I hope Tori and Morgan are a match. Don't really care at all about Morgan, I just want Tori to be happy. 

The Prosper/Emma thing surprised me, but I like it! I definitely had a little 'aw' moment when she was ranting about John (again) and Prosper revealed he was into her and her whole face just changed. You could see she had no idea. 

I had so little invested with Cam/Victoria. The dramatic argument at the Adam and Eve party just seemed so unnecessary, it made my head spin trying to keep track. But they were trashed so...

Matchup Ceremony

I love how people felt the need to step in between Gio and Stephen to stop them from fighting. Like damn, they grown. They want to behave like that the only thing I'm doing is stepping out of the range of potential damage. I laughed so hard when I realized it was Prosper that actually made Stephen fall over. 

Oh look Tyler is a little bitch too. I understand MTV needs the drama, but can we cut back on the number of man-babies? There has got to be more interesting personalities. I was trying to warm up to him, but something just seems off. Weirdo.

I'm pretty sure these people aren't sure what will happen if someone gets sent home for assault so intervening is in their best interest.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Irritable said:

Let me get this straight.  John hits or shoves [guy whose name I can't remember] hard enough that he is knocked down to the floor, and not only are there no repercussions from production, but Caylen chooses John because she didn't like the OTHER guy's behavior?  Oh, okay. 

For all the talk about how smart Kaylen is she sure does make some dumb ass decisions.  First Gio (gross all around) and now John?  She has the audacity to call out another girl last week (I can't remember her name) for being a girl and not mature but she turns around and makes these stupid mistakes like she's got her shit straight.  Meh I don't really like any of these doofuses.

• Love 2

Afterbuzztv fills in the blanks on quite a few things, a few weeks back Kaylen and John were on the show and they are quite close, they mentioned how they are really good friends so I get why she choose John this ep but I do understand how it can be confusing as I dont think they have ever shown them interacting on the show. As for Tyler, Nicole on twitter said how that day Tyler for whatever reason was being rude to everyone so I guess that could have been another reason why he wasn't chosen.

It is so obvious that Kaylan still likes Gio, I have no idea why she is even involving herself in his drama, after everything that has happened she should be running the other way and being thankful that his not her match.

I agree about the slim pickings at this point most of them should be thinking who cares about romantic connections and just focus on the game try and find their match.

Edited by roses
  • Love 2

I'm finding it really hard to believe that any woman in there would fill out any questionnaire on planet earth that would describe Gio's personality. The guy has some serious anger issues. His arrogance is really off-putting. 

Tori and Cam are the only two people right now that I don't find annoying and they're the only ones I hope are perfect matches with people that they really truly like. I hope all of the rest end have no match with all of their invested partners because I find them that annoying and dim, lol. 

• Love 4

I like this John+Kaylen thing.  Thinking they're one of the new beams.

Not sure what my boy Prosper sees in Emma, though. His reasoning sounded a lot like "She was acting pathetic earlier and I like that." 

Is "my third eye" a contestant this season?  Prosper and Gio apparently both have one. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Tori and Cam are the only two people right now that I don't find annoying and they're the only ones I hope are perfect matches with people that they really truly like. I hope all of the rest end have no match with all of their invested partners because I find them that annoying and dim, lol. 

I like Tori & Morgan together.  I think they might be one of the beams.    Cam, yeah it was kinda douchey not to remember a girl's name after they had sex but  IDK he's still ok I guess.  He owns up to it and I guess compared to everyone else in the house he's ok.

14 hours ago, Drogo said:

Not sure what my boy Prosper sees in Emma, though

Emma's an odd one.  I do understand John's comment on her resting bitch face.  Wow is it off putting.  One of my closest friends has a resting bitch face as well and she can't understand why guys don't come up and talk to her at parties, club, where ever.  She's really pretty but when she's just chill she gives off this air about her... to look at her you would think she was going to punch somebody.  She looks so pissed.  So I see a lot of Emma in her. 

Edited by Dirtybubble
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Dirtybubble said:

I like Tori & Morgan together.  I think they might be one of the beams.    Cam, yeah it was kinda douchey not to remember a girl's name after they had sex but  IDK he's still ok I guess.  He owns up to it and I guess compared to everyone else in the house he's ok.

Emma's an odd one.  I do understand John's comment on her resting bitch face.  Wow is it off putting.  One of my closest friends has a resting bitch face as well and she can't understand why guys don't come up and talk to her at parties, club, where ever.  She's really pretty but when she's just chill she gives off this air about her... to look at her you would think she was going to punch somebody.  She looks so pissed.  So I see a lot of Emma in her. 

Quoted for truth. I for sure wouldn't approach her. I feel like I would already know the outcome. Even Prosper showed interested, it was like she was fighting to soften her face.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

In defense of those of us with resting bitch face, it can't always be helped. Any time I try not to look "serious", even if I'm not being serious, I just feel really weird and awkward if I go around trying to have even a slight smile just so people aren't intimated by my expression. I don't think Emma had resting bitch face, I think she had active bitch face going on.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, MattDuffysCat said:

In defense of those of us with resting bitch face, it can't always be helped. Any time I try not to look "serious", even if I'm not being serious, I just feel really weird and awkward if I go around trying to have even a slight smile just so people aren't intimated by my expression. I don't think Emma had resting bitch face, I think she had active bitch face going on.

I know it can't.  That is the exact same thing my friend says.  She either was to walk around with a weird smile on her face or just have "the face". 

John had said that Emma out of the house was different than the Emma in the house.  She was more fun, etc.  So IDK, she seems ok I guess--not the prettiest girl there but ok, there could 100 different things she could have been feeling at the Adam & Eve party.  But speaking of Emma being mistreated again I do think it was rude of that turd Gio to criticize her for choosing him as her perfect match.

• Love 1
On 8/1/2016 at 10:59 PM, Irritable said:

OtherGuy was trying deliberately to goad John, imho. I think Kaylen saw that and wasn't going to play his passhole-aggresshole game. Why she agreed to also stay with HairTriggerJohn, I have no idea other than her having a masochistic streak. 

• Love 2

Yeah, I thought she should have stayed away from both of them once all that foolishness went down, so when she only said she didn't like OtherGuy's behavior and chose John it seemed really dumb.  Out of the two idiots that you could have ignored, you pick the one who actually used violence?  No wonder she was so taken with Gio...she might have a weird thing for guys who are dangerous.

• Love 2

I feel like Gio is an amateur Chad from the Bachelorette. Or maybe the other way around. I know drama brings ratings and all (although really, how many actually watch this show?), but could they really not have picked some better (and less violent) personalities? Don't these people have to pass some psychological testing? Do they do background checks? I find it hard to believe Gio doesn't have anything on his record. 

• Love 2

I have no opinion about the handjobs, but I totally believe the boyfriend thing. Makes sense that she was into the attention the guys were giving her, but not really trying to make anything happen with any of them. 

• Love 1

I can't help but feel bad for Julia, Emma, and Kaylen. 

Julia: Constantly pursued by this building of a man with a temper problem so I find it hard to believe that she didn't tell him to screw off because she liked leading him on and more so because he could have an did snap when she did tell him to move on and he punched a hole in the wall. Then crazy ass Gio comes around professing that she could be his match when he doesn't even know her and she has to literally hide behind Kaylen and have Stephen there with her to tell him to screw off. I don't know exactly what he wanted to do when he had them stand side by side but, from what it seemed was to compare them both side by side which is super f*cked up. 

Kaylen: All these guys that do end up pursuing her have a problem with keeping their anger to themselves. Gio and John are both man-babies and when she picked John over Tyler it made her look so stupid. Even if Tyler was purposefully making John mad only one of them got physical. I don't know hoe you go for a guy that gets that angry over being called trash of all things. And when Tyler was fakie being hurt I was laughing too hard. I think her whole reason for being there is that she goes for these aggressive guys because she thinks she can calm them down or whatever but, Tyler was clearly the better choice and she may have not got to pick him due to order but, something tells me she would've picked John anyway. 

Emma: I get her struggle. Wanting someone who doesn't want you sucks. They show interest but, when it comes down to the wire they don't wanna pursue. That's twice that she was put on the back burner by John. Personally if I were her I would've steared clear after the first time but, then they had the date and they connected and he still went for someone else. I think she talks shit because she knows she's not the prettiest girl in the house unlike Victoria she has reasons to be insecure, not that she should be. I'll be happy if she moves on from John and pursues Prosper. 

• Love 2