Type keyword(s) to search

Little People in the Media

• Start Topic

(edited)
20 minutes ago, Absolom said:

This was filmed before they left the show.  I think Zach's "emergency" was nearly a year ago.

Yes he had the procedure  February 9, 2023. Both Amy and Tori posted about it.

Edited by ginger90
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
On 2/8/2024 at 5:57 PM, Absolom said:

This was filmed before they left the show.  I think Zach's "emergency" was nearly a year ago.

Well, this is great news! Not that he had surgery, but that maybe, they’ll leave the show!  Thanks.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I see that Amy is still her gracious self.  Chris already looked like he "got it" as to what an amazing and generous decision that was.  Caryn - the founder of the idea - looked pleased, but (at least in this clip) didn't say anything at the announcement that brought attention to herself.

Even in the talking head afterwards, the words "thank you" did not pass Amy's lips.  It will be interesting to see the entire scene play out.

Interesting that he said, "Whatever part of the farm still belongs to me . . . "  Wonder if he's getting ready to sell it.

• Like 2

I wish TLC would stop running that commercial for the new season. Its the talking head where Zac keeps picking his face in his nose area and then proceeds to look at his fingers of what he just picked. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
On 2/20/2024 at 11:10 AM, AZChristian said:

Interesting that he said, "Whatever part of the farm still belongs to me . . . "  Wonder if he's getting ready to sell it.

Amy really has the RBF down. I would assume that Caryn would still have ownership of the new house they’re building together. What a monkey wrench that will be. 

• Like 1

Amy will never ever appreciate anything that Matt does for her. She and Chris had their wedding on the farm and Matt went out of his way to accommodate Amy's wishes and desires for the wedding. Matt could sign over the entire farm to her today and she would explode with anger saying  oh you expect me to clean up your mess. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • LOL 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Amy will never ever appreciate anything that Matt does for her. She and Chris had their wedding on the farm and Matt went out of his way to accommodate Amy's wishes and desires for the wedding. Matt could sign over the entire farm to her today and she would explode with anger saying  oh you expect me to clean up your mess. 

I remember her standing there ripping Matt a new one about something or other and then angrily demanding, "Okay, so where's this bike???"  Matt was very generously lending her his Peloton so she could get in shape for a motorcycle ride and even helpfully had it loaded into her car for her.  You're welcome, Atilla the Hun!  I wonder if he ever got it back?

I honestly can't believe he has actually put a big bullseye on himself by promising her the farm after he dies; she already hates him.  Watch your back, Matt!

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2

There's something about Tori in the first episode this season. I can't decide if it is the mix of bitterness and entitlement or as simple as she isn't aging well.

Sorry to mix TLC shows, but she is the Robyn Brown of this series.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
8 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

There's something about Tori in the first episode this season. I can't decide if it is the mix of bitterness and entitlement or as simple as she isn't aging well.

Her face when Zach was describing all the things that could go wrong with his shunt, though...  

• Like 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Dibs said:

Her face when Zach was describing all the things that could go wrong with his shunt, though...  

Yes, I definitely have compassion. And it could be that I am influenced by her behavior in the last few seasons.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Yes, I definitely have compassion. And it could be that I am influenced by her behavior in the last few seasons.

I meant she looked like she was trying not to laugh...

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
39 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Sorry to mix TLC shows, but she is the Robyn Brown of this series.

Combine being the family breadwinner, primary caregiver of three young children, dealing with bitter Zach and all the farm drama, moving away from a family support system, any sparkle of life in her has dimmed. She was always kind of a Debbie Downer and it has aged her.

• Like 4
12 hours ago, BAForever said:

Combine being the family breadwinner, primary caregiver of three young children, dealing with bitter Zach and all the farm drama, moving away from a family support system, any sparkle of life in her has dimmed. She was always kind of a Debbie Downer and it has aged her.

This actually belongs in the Zach and Tori thread, but...  I don't feel sorry for her; she got exactly what she signed up for, and she did it simply because she wanted to be the next Amy Roloff, living in the farmhouse and carrying on the show for another 30 years.  Oops!

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
On 2/21/2024 at 9:29 AM, heatherchandler said:

IMG_9498.jpeg

I am hoping that not only is this story true, but that the "film" made used little people performers and is going to be titled something that capitalizes on the name of the show, like "Little People, Big ________" (you fill in the blank).

I want to see Matt's head explode! 

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3