Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Hawaiian Vacation Erupts

• Start Topic

(edited)
On June 29, 2016 at 8:58 AM, 3girlsforus said:

I bet Kody is mad. He doesn't see the fact that he chose to have 15 kids with 4 women plus adopt 3 more as something that will affect their ability to do things. We have 3 kids and it means we have less money than people with the same income who only have 1 or no kids. It's just reality. But for Kody it makes him special and entitled. There is no budget. There is no restraint. There is nothing that his amazing family doesn't deserve. I bet he's fuming. 

And although I don't know for sure, I bet that the Roloffs are bringing in more viewers than the Kody clan which would also justify more expense on the part of TLC. But again, Kody probably doesn't understand how that could be either. 

Nope, no budget for Kody or his harem, and VERY entitled. Meri also felt entitled to the same size house, whether she needed it or not, while they were renting, and when they were purchasing. Even with LESS KIDS she wanted more $$! Such stupid greedy people. Of COURSE the money's going to run out! We are seeing the beginning of it, first with the shabby (for tv) accommodations, and probably snowballing into more financial setbacks, like losing a mortgage or 2. Any minute the now, we'll be hearing about yet another bankruptcy...

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 1

I wonder if they will all move into one or two houses since a lot of the older kids are moving out...oh, wait, at least 2 came back recently! They were fixing the house up in Utah to sell, but I don't think they have sold it - maybe they were fixing it up because they know when the show is canceled that they will have to move back there.

2 hours ago, llewis823 said:

I wonder if they will all move into one or two houses since a lot of the older kids are moving out...oh, wait, at least 2 came back recently! They were fixing the house up in Utah to sell, but I don't think they have sold it - maybe they were fixing it up because they know when the show is canceled that they will have to move back there.

Didn't Meri say her sister lives in the Lehi house now?  But with who, I wonder...that house is huge.  I too believe that the house is still in the family because the Browns are too afraid to actually sell it, knowing that it's very likely some or all of them will end up right back there when the show ends.

And I know Meri is an entitled Whiny McWhinerson, but I would think it would be much harder to rattle around all alone in a huge house like hers.  If those are my circumstances, I'd much prefer a cozier, smaller home.  But Meri has to have what the other wives have, despite not having the children to fill all those empty rooms.  Any previous thoughts I might have retained about the sister wives looking out for each other were completely erased the day I watched the episode where Meri pissed and moaned about her stupid wet bar, and having a house as big as the others.  What a joke.

• Love 5