Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Paulie still thinks he is safe this week!  He is still spinning.  LOL!  he said to Paul that it was originally himself, Paul and James.  Good lawd, nothing slows him down!  

• Love 2

So either Paulie or Corey are getting evicted next week no matter what, right?  I mean, even if Nicole wins Veto and takes Corey down... it wouldn't matter who goes up in Corey's place because the Paulie/Corey/Nicole side of the house simply doesn't have the votes to evict whoever would be Corey's replacement?  Correct?   And so the only thing we gotta worry about this week is if Paulie or Corey have the RT.  Is that right, or am I over simplifying things?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, J.D. said:

So either Paulie or Corey are getting evicted next week no matter what, right?  I mean, even if Nicole wins Veto and takes Corey down... it wouldn't matter who goes up in Corey's place because the Paulie/Corey/Nicole side of the house simply doesn't have the votes to evict whoever would be Corey's replacement?  Correct?   And so the only thing we gotta worry about this week is if Paulie or Corey have the RT.  Is that right, or am I over simplifying things?

That sounds about right to me! :)  Assuming Victor stays on track.

Edited by Vicky
  • Love 1

I guess since the feeds are not on Michelle, I assume she's back to sleep? Maybe processing? 

1 minute ago, J.D. said:

Oh yeah, Paulie's gone if he stays up on the block, for sure. If he takes himself off, Corey goes. Even if one of them is up on the block, they only have two votes to keep the person there. The only worry is about Michelle blowing things up too much because of her fear for America liking Nicole more, BUT I think that we don't have to worry about her too much. James is more of a liability for this to fall apart. Vic's good with getting Corey/Paulie out (but just in case, I need for Production to call the nomination ceremony very, very soon). 

James will ride with the power, that is what he does.  No problem with him.  He has seen enough to not want to be in with PC.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

I'm going to send BB my subliminal wish vibes and hope that Nicole's costume will be a great big uncomfortable gray square box designed to look like a bank safe.  Just my wish.  I would laugh so hard if it was that.  :D

• Love 1

Priceless!  Cory thinks that Nat and Meech will go up this week!  They have no clue.  The feeds are going to be excellent after the nominations.  Please BB turn them on immediately after.   DR just called Nic to get her safety suit.  

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Priceless!  Cory thinks that Nat and Meech will go up this week!  They have no clue.  The feeds are going to be excellent after the nominations.  Please BB turn them on immediately after.   DR just called Nic to get her safety suit.  

If there was ever a time for BB Intern to 'accidentally' hit the button off of Jeffish just as the nomination ceremony starts...

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I'm going to send BB my subliminal wish vibes and hope that Nicole's costume will be a great big uncomfortable gray square box designed to look like a bank safe.  Just my wish.  I would laugh so hard if it was that.  :D

I hope it's a Snake Suit. Hehe. 

• Love 3

I'm a bit concerned.  If "America" gave this care pkg to Nicole,  isn't it possible that "America" doesn't know the real Nicole, lurves the Nicole/Corey thing, and might give the next one to Corey?  I think based on what's shown on TV that "America" might be thinking "Isn't she sweet," discounting what's been said about her as sour grapes.

1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

I'm a bit concerned.  If "America" gave this care pkg to Nicole,  isn't it possible that "America" doesn't know the real Nicole, lurves the Nicole/Corey thing, and might give the next one to Corey?  I think based on what's shown on TV that "America" might be thinking "Isn't she sweet," discounting what's been said about her as sour grapes.

Hopefully casual viewers aren't that out of the loop. After all, they gave Natalie the first package and she's a non-entity on the broadcast show.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Good point but it won't matter, he will be in an alliance of two with no power.  He is #16 on Jokers rankings so this just won't happen!  

Edited by wings707

Polly used pads to write out "Tampons are not toys" and "Neither are pads" on the bathroom stall. I mean how does one even respond to this behavior?

CprLf8PWcAAHEAw.jpg

CprQ2RAUkAAtlMq.jpg

CprPE3tXgAAIFaP.jpg

ETA: Saw this elsewhere: Paul and Victor imply that the DR is flipping out over Paulie and Nicole being at risk. Fri 8/12 2:30 AM PT Cam 3

Fuck you, Production!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Polly used pads to write out "Tampons are not toys" and "Neither are pads" on the bathroom stall. I mean how does one even respond to this behavior?

I doesn't look like it says that.  Odd message, too.   Of course they are not toys. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Omg. I love how Paulie has now gone full Zuckerman (producer's pet who starts off well enough, begins to lose favor among fans, turns out to be a total dick, becomes reviled, goes completely off the rails, and is eventually abandoned by CBS).

ETA: He even got to give Frank a lecture about propriety, just like Amanda did to Aaryn! Twinsies.

Edited by JediDVguy
  • Love 9

Umm, WTF? Is there some sort of backstory here? And FU production, though I don't see why they would be that upset. Do they even really love Paulie that much? I figured they would love the drama of the flip even more.

• Love 1

Paul/Nat/James whispering in the BR, confirming the plan. Michelle said that she would go up as a pawn if one of them win veto, so that's good. Plus, Vic, Paul, or Michelle's winning co-HOH, so even if one of Nicole/Corey/Paulie wins HOH next week, one of them is most likely going home. Ideally, Nat/Paul/James/Michelle would win just in case.

Paul and Nat are like rocks with this plan. They're never budging. They'll keep Michelle, James, and Victor in check. 

Man....is it weird that I wouldn't be upset if these two were the final 2? 

• Love 12

I guess production doesn't think they have a show without Paulie. Maybe, if the broadcast show would push him as the villian it might work. Unfortunatly, they want Paulie to be seen in a good light but still keep him on the show even if he is a jack***!

• Love 1

Paulie talking to Victor right now, being cocky as hell, giving a rambling speech he made up this morning for the girls. Oh man, I can not wait to see his meltdown after the noms! I will gladly watch fish for an hour just to see the immediate aftermath.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Paul and Nat are like rocks with this plan. They're never budging. They'll keep Michelle, James, and Victor in check. 

Man....is it weird that I wouldn't be upset if these two were the final 2? 

They have been my favorites now for a couple of days.  I like them both, Victor too.  Any of them in F2 is

3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Paulie talking to Victor right now, being cocky as hell, giving a rambling speech he made up this morning for the girls. Oh man, I can not wait to see his meltdown after the noms! I will gladly watch fish for an hour just to see the immediate aftermath.

ME TOO!  I have been listening to that conversation.  

Nicole's out of her costume. She's a giant pylon! Oh my god!

I know they think that the show will be boring once Paulie leaves, but I think us live feeders have not felt more excited to see things changing and Paulie leaving. His presence has not been entertaining at all, and everyone loves watching a villain fall. If anything, they could just knock out all of Paulie's allies if they're that desperate to keep him in the house, but it's better if he just leaves. New drama will emerge the moment their biggest targets are out. 

I see where they're coming from, though. BB15 had Elissa/Amanda leave in one night and the feeds got incredibly boring because unlikable people were going to win. This time, though, there are genuinely likable people who can still stir shit up. They should just let this happen because Paulie is not a fun guy to be around. If he's intimidated the females to the point where they've gone to DR to tell them that they feel unsafe, then priorities need to be checked. 

• Love 5

Nicole got her costume.  She has an orange safety cone on her head and dressed in garb that is related to traffic safety, as far as I can see now. 

Since the cone on her head looks like a witches hat I am bracing myself for the comparisons and nasty back talk.  God I am so sick of that.  Is this cast worse that other with this?  I can;'t remember.  

why does he think he gets to give a speech today after noms? No one ever does that.  I hope everyone just walks away when he starts his speech.  It's not part of the ceremony so they don't have to stay.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, llewis823 said:

So a question that I still have...Does Paulie still think he has the boys? He knows the girls have turned on him, and he knows something is up because James vetoed his people's votes. But what about Paul and Victor? Does he still think they are "his boys"?

I know everyone else said he had no clue, but I saw some moments last night when he did seem worried.  Paul is GREAT at conning him though, and Vic is SO smooth, so Paulie's ego kicked back into stratosphere levels soon after, as it does, because he can't imagine keeping the icky Girls Have Cooties in over the boyz.

3 hours ago, escape said:

But for most of the game, Natalie hasn't down much except ride on James' coat tails.  And uses her femininity when it's convenient - when she was whining and crying to Victor that she needed to win HOH so she can get a letter from her mother.  Instead of strategizing game play with him.

That is so not true.  That's the edit she's had though.  She was with the Spy Girls until Bridgette went dick crazy over Frank, and Frank got her main ally Bronte evicted.  She's SEEN what's going on in the house, and tried to explain it to dumbo James over and over again.  She finally shook off his bad advice and got the ball rolling WITH (not because of) Michelle and Bridgette finally getting off their "must stick with men" thing.  She came in as a recruit, not knowing the game at all, and learned it by herself, with no advantages of pre-game deals, being a vet, or being a superfan.

3 hours ago, Cutty said:

Does anyone know why there's an episode next Friday? I'm seeing people speculate that it's another battle back comp. Julie hasn't mentioned anything so I doubt that.

I think it's going to be a recap episode IF the RT is used, and a jury member back + recap if RT is not used.  It better be a comp a female has a shot of winning.

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

She is so happy!  I have a soft spot for her, I don't hate her.  I am happy for her.  This is going to bug Paulie, too.  First 3 are clearly for favorites.  She needs to know this as does Paulie.  Paulie, No safety for you! again, said in Soup Nazi voice.  

I can't stand her, she's anti-woman, she's a rat, and once again, she spent her game in a showmance.  I don't think she's useless in the game though, her mind, when not getting finger banged, does occasionally go to game thinking.

57 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, that means Victor/Paul/Michelle are definitely getting co-HOH, which is excellent news. Guys, if all goes well, we're good for this week and next week! Even if Paulie/Corey come back into the house! 

Yeah, I agree.  Michelle or Paul will get it, which is like "super safety AND a nom" so that's OK.  I Still wish Nicole was shut out, and it would have CRUSHED Paulie and Nicole if Michelle had won this week.

52 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Yes, one will go, RT is the only issue. 

45 minutes ago, wings707 said:

James will ride with the power, that is what he does.  No problem with him.  He has seen enough to not want to be in with PC.  

I'm not sure that's totally true, but EVERYONE sucks up to the HOH winner, you pretty much have to in this game, that's the whole idea.

26 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

"America" is mostly people who have only the edited show, and don't read the instructions.  They gave the worst packages to their favorites.  Remember when Elissa fans voted for her to be evicted or whatever it was because they didn't read the instructions, only "vote for Elissa!"

22 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Casual viewers still love Nicole. They see her as America's Sweetheart since that's how she's being presented on the show.

Exactly. 

4 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Umm, WTF? Is there some sort of backstory here? And FU production, though I don't see why they would be that upset. Do they even really love Paulie that much? I figured they would love the drama of the flip even more.

I'm not sure, because production HAS to know how hated Paulie is, he's been at the bottom of every fan poll for several weeks now.  He does have connections to them though.  Hopefully they back off and let the game play out.

1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

I guess production doesn't think they have a show without Paulie. Maybe, if the broadcast show would push him as the villian it might work. Unfortunatly, they want Paulie to be seen in a good light but still keep him on the show even if he is a jack***!

I can't imagine "production" will show "America" the real Polly, but we can hope.

The ONLY one I want walking back into the house is Bridgette.

• Love 5

Did Paulie just say (as part of the costume "roast") that Corey would be excited about the knee pads on the costume? He is such a pig. I don't even like Nicole, but damn. I rarely put the feeds on when I'm work but I'll be waiting for you all to let me know when they are back after noms so I can  flip them on a for a few :)

If he was flipping out that much last night, I can only imagine his reaction after one of his dudebros puts him up.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, poopchute said:

why does he think he gets to give a speech today after noms? No one ever does that.  I hope everyone just walks away when he starts his speech.  It's not part of the ceremony so they don't have to stay.

I just got this mental image of the nomination ceremony happening, Paulie/Corey being on the block and just as everyone's about to get up as the meeting's adjourned, Paulie jumps up, says, "I have something to say! Now, Michelle, you-" and cue everyone getting up and walking away. 

Paul is saying that even if one of Corey/Paulie/Nicole win HOH next week, America will hook them up with a care package.

I mean....they're not wrong! It'll be one of you or Michelle. It could very well be Victor for getting Paulie/Corey out this week. 

I'm getting very, very excited for the next two weeks. Very excited.

• Love 7

Victor/Paul having a long talk. They're definitely 100% done with Paulie/Nicole/Corey. Paul is so thankful to Natalie/James for telling him about them. They're talking about 'taking' Natalie to F3 with them. And Paul volunteered to go up if Paulie or Corey comes down.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 11
19 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I am not sure they do anymore.  AG seemed perked when they flipped the house.   I would love to be a fly on the wall in the war room.   What can be manipulated and how much?  

LMAO! Pointing to the fish Paul said,  You feed these dick heads today?  

Wow - Paulie doesn't get it.  He feels like the victim from all the stuff that went down in the last couple days.  He's talking to Victor and Paul in the HOH right now.  

• Love 4

I almost feel sorry for Paulie right now (NOT REALLY) because we all know Paul and Victor are loving Paulie's crybaby rant, but they have to pretend they're on his side.... so you just know this conversation is humoring them.

• Love 2

Z's first Big Brother Baby reveal on the Finale should get AG happy- Paulie not so much.  (wishful thinking)

I'm going to guess that Brigette had the most votes for the care package and Nicole was #2 - wish that would have been on the card...."well you weren't the first pick"

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Paulie: I think the only two people that would have gotten it after what transpired over the past week would be me or Nicole.

He is so delusional lmao. Actually I think he knows deep down but he won't let himself accept it.

Ha, you beat me to it! Here's the quote though which is hilarious: "In all honesty, I think the only two people that might have gotten it after what transpired in the past week would have been either me or Nicole...type thing."

So nice to see how LOYAL he is to Nicole who has been nothing but loyal to his dumb ass. But she has a vagina, therefore she must go!

ETA: To clarify, Paulie said that the care package meant they couldn't get Nicole out this week but there are still two other girls on the table. Blech.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 4
Just now, J.D. said:

I almost feel sorry for Paulie right now (NOT REALLY) because we all know Paul and Victor are loving Paulie's crybaby rant, but they have to pretend they're on his side.... so you just know this conversation is humoring them.

Paul and Victor are doing great with Paulie.  And they convinced me they should be the final 2.  Or some combination with Natalie.  All three of them have had to work hard to be where they are.

• Love 4