Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Zakiyah's complaining about not being woken up right away. Girl, this is a game. Of course people'll want to not wake up more people.

Paul seems to be almost there. If he got the power, what would he even do with it? I don't trust him enough to do anything.  

• Love 1

A few HGs have mentioned Paris and the Departure Board - I would assume 211 was tried. Maybe it's something extra? Like instructions on outgoing calls in the Booth or something?

Paul would tell everyone what he has and let it be a group activity! 

2 minutes ago, Mreid said:

Paul is the one person trying really hard to figure this out i hope he gets it 

Me too.  I have even less respect for those other people now.  They're not even trying.  Hope Paul wins whatever it is.

• Love 1

Heh, Day got yelled at by BB for trying to break it down, and now she thinks that's not it.

Zakiyah might have it. I'm not so sure I want that to happen either.

Paul and Frank finally found the airplane hint. RUN, FRANK, RUN. 

(edited)

The picture that flashed of a Red Hallway when James dialed had a sign that said "Wait until the coast is clear" and a TV showing the Skybridge. So it might not open right when you dial - it could be a code you put in when you're alone.

...so could the first person that dialed 211 have gotten a message that they can't tell the others?

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

I think Frank's got it.

You have no idea how happy I am to hear that. Him and Paul were trying really hard to figure it out. I know, we shouldn't have Frank in for another week. BUT, if he can put Nicole and Corey up on the block, depending on what the power is? That would shift the house in a way that I desperately need. 

So, the phone booth won't open unless you're alone. That makes total sense. But will the houseguests figure it out or will they give up?

2 minutes ago, mooses said:

...so could the first person that dialed 211 have gotten a message that they can't tell the others?

It's very possible. BB might tell him over the phone to wait until everyone's asleep, or wait until people are gone to try again. 

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, the phone booth won't open unless you're alone. That makes total sense. But will the houseguests figure it out or will they give up?

At the end of the day, I guess it's a solo dolo type thing 

Sorry I couldn't resist ?

• Love 6

Yes, so everyone is now being made aware that the secret code is 211. Day's acting like she figured it out, when Zakiyah told her. Everyone's probably going to be waiting outside the phone booth.

BB got themselves a problem here, as nobody's going to leave it alone for a long while. I want to see who the last man standing is at the phone booth.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yes, so everyone is now being made aware that the secret code is 211. Day's acting like she figured it out, when Zakiyah told her. Everyone's probably going to be waiting outside the phone booth.

BB got themselves a problem here, as nobody's going to leave it alone for a long while. I want to see who the last man standing is at the phone booth.

It's a whole new version of the pressure cooker .... Who wants it bad enough 

I'm just...I'm going to say that this isn't what AG wanted to happen. Frankly, it isn't what I wanted either. As deserving as he is, he's going to do jack shit with whatever is in that red room. 

This season is the season where nobody can keep their mouths shut.

I wonder if Frank'll get the same message, or if they'll stop with the messages since Paul got it. I hope it's the former, because if everyone who gets it starts waiting up by the couches? Hilarity will ensue.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I wonder if Frank'll get the same message, or if they'll stop with the messages since Paul got it. I hope it's the former, because if everyone who gets it starts waiting up by the couches? Hilarity will ensue.

That's what I'm wondering. What would happen if more than one person put the number in. But I'm assuming since Paul did it first he's the only one who will get that message.

(edited)

Paul is an idiot.

I wouldn't mind James or Nat or Frank or Bridget

Just because I hate everyone else and I mostly hate Frank and Brtidget.

Paul:"I know it and I need all of you to stop looking till I figure it out."

Maybe he's a genius.

Edited by zibnchy
  • Love 1

It's really funny because even just from reading Twitter, I can tell Paul's being too obvious. Nobody is going to fall for his 'oh...it's not the phone....HEY, GO LOOK IN THE YARD FOR ABOUT FIFTEEN MINUTES' thing. People will soon figure out that he has it. I hope it puts a big fat target on his head. 

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

It's really funny because even just from reading Twitter, I can tell Paul's being too obvious. Nobody is going to fall for his 'oh...it's not the phone....HEY, GO LOOK IN THE YARD FOR ABOUT FIFTEEN MINUTES' thing. People will soon figure out that he has it. I hope it puts a big fat target on his head. 

He told Corey already, I think?

Did anyone hear the instructions Paul got.  I heard them. He has to do something else. 

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm just...I'm going to say that this isn't what AG wanted to happen. Frankly, it isn't what I wanted either. As deserving as he is, he's going to do jack shit with whatever is in that red room. 

This season is the season where nobody can keep their mouths shut.

Say more about the red room.  I didnt catch the entire message

Even when the screen says to keep it quiet, these fools talk. I hate Paul winning because he will just do whatever his bro's want. James and Nat were close but were too laid back about it so of course Paul got there first and now we'll have stories on his "figuring it out" for weeks to come.

• Love 3

He just said they'll pull Paulie in and the boys team can figure it out. HATE.

Via Jokers:

Be calm, and don't panic. You will now be given top secret information. 

Congratulations. You have just discovered the secret destination. 

By your feet, a door latch (very hard to hear, I'm missing some of it.)

You will have to close the door behind you, and crawl through the tunnel to the secret destination. 

I think it then says something about if he wants to go through the tunnel now, he has to do something and the door will open in 5 seconds. If not, he has to wait and dial the Paris number again. 

The very end of the message is obscured by Frank talking.

• Love 3
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Based on that message, I'm thinking anyone could still get it.

Oh....that would be nice if someone else heard the message. Now I think that you're right, in that Paul may not have for sure gotten it. I hope nobody leaves the area. I hope Frank and Bridgette sit there all night.

I don't trust Paul in using the power for himself and keeping it secret, I really don't. He's already told his bros that he's almost got it.