Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E06: Plastic Fantastic

An ex-Playboy model, who almost died during a procedure in Ecuador, decides to take a second chance in fixing her neck and nose; Terry tries to help a nurse with one big boob instead of two; and reality star Angelique Morgan asks the docs to make her even more "plastic fantastic."

I don't know how old some of these women are, but their looks are aging them terribly. The overly peroxided hair, the leathery tans, boobs displayed all the time looks so dated and well old. The playboy model woman looked to be in her sixties to me, no idea how old she really was. She was very pretty, with some toned down makeup and hair and less revealing clothing, she would look lovely. The french woman creeped me out. She actually resembled a walking skeleton, there was nothing even remotely attractive about her. When she said she was turning 40, I couldn't believe it-she looks closer to 60 to me.

I didn't even like the uni-boob girl. What the hell was she talking about regarding her pain pills being stolen by sea gulls? She just seemed way too "on" for someone who is a regular nurse type. 

• Love 6

Maybe the show prohibits them from mentioning it, but how is it possible that some of these patients haven't sued their previous surgeons for malpractice? The ones who didn't jet off to foreign countries, anyway.

My bias is that I would kill to have small breasts (vs large saggy ones) so the women who want their small chests stuffed with grapefruit sized implants make me cross. Although I'm not sympathetic to most of these patients, so there's that.

• Love 3

Terry mentioned that ex-Playboy lady's skin/tissue was extremely thin.  Any clue what contributes to that, other than heredity/genes?  Smoking, sun exposure?  Yeah, she had some bad skin!  But her nose turned out perfect!  Very good results all around for her.

WRT malpractice suits, I wonder if most of these surgeons have their patients sign waivers advising of potential complications.  Just a thought.

Frenchie is way over-exposed in so many ways.  She made Botched look desperate for Z-list celebrities. 

• Love 1

I didn't get the impression that the neck lady was actually in Playboy, it seemed like she had a job wrangling men to come to parties hosted by Playboy but she desperately wanted to be in it. She looked so much older than she was. Sunscreen, kids.

Frenchie? I got totally distracted by the "producers" or whoever it is in the recording studio while she's singing her little "It's Frenchie, bitches" song. Like, is there this whole bucket of the music industry that is these guys making however much off of making a vanity single that will never ever sell?

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Didn't the doctors say in another ep that too many surgeries or lifts will make the skin thin?

I have no clue who Frenchie is, nor do I care enough to look her up.

Frenchie was perhaps the grossest of many gross contestants vying to be Brett Michaels "special lady" on "Rock of Love".   its sad I know this first hand.  

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Frenchie was perhaps the grossest of many gross contestants vying to be Brett Michaels "special lady" on "Rock of Love".   its sad I know this first hand.  

I'm glad you took the shame first; I was going to post the same thing but couldn't admit it just yet. She is beyond ridiculous. But Terry was right, her fake boobs really did look decent for fakes. She shouldn't mess with them. She was insane for wanting to upgrade because she could fit her hand between them when she laid down.

Speaking of fake boobs, FaceLift Playboy Hostess had some ginormous fakers. I couldn't tell the difference in her neck after the surgery. Same with the Uniboob Nurse. She didn't have the bubble in each boob but it still looked uni to me.

• Love 1

If those two aren't walking PSA's for not baking in the sun, I don't know what is. They looked older than dirt. I thought that nurse was surely older than 28 or whatever. Another one who wants the botched part fixed but still wants the big boobs. And facelift lady with fix my nose but I don't want it bigger. 

• Love 3

I don't understand why most of the women want big breasts that don't fit their frame. It looks terrible on them and it has to be very uncomfortable. 

• Love 8
17 hours ago, vinnieprice said:

Frenchie, bitches" song. Like, is there this whole bucket of the music industry that is these guys making however much off of making a vanity single that will never ever sell?

I know that was a rhetorical question, but yes, there are "vanity music" companies out there. In fact, the guy who wanted to be Justin Bieber was shown in a studio working on his "music".

13 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

You mean you watched it or were on the show? :-|

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

I know that was a rhetorical question, but yes, there are "vanity music" companies out there. In fact, the guy who wanted to be Justin Bieber was shown in a studio working on his "music".

You mean you watched it or were on the show? :-|

Lol!   I meant first hand as in I watched it, and didn't have to google her.   I think the minimum qualification for Rock of Love was at least 2 STDs, so I didn't bother applying.   My ass is old, but young compared to Brett.   However I do dearly love him as a tv character.   

• Love 3

Rock of Love was some quality trash. And then Daisy of Love, with the man skanks getting sprayed by a skunk during an underwear party in the kitchen. Or something like that. Sigh. I really miss Surreal Life, too. I don't know why they cancelled it.

I don't wear make up, but I've always worn sun screen and not smoked or tanned. It is totally paying off as I get older but don't seem to age as fast as some of my peers.

• Love 2

holy shit, Frenchie was only 40? 

Also, I have real, enormous boobs and I can put my hand in between them when I lay down. But then I don't suntan naked, so I don't really care.

The nurse seemed like a nurse to me. A millennial nurse.  

Frenchie is 40 going on 103 physically and going on 13 mentally.  She is exhausting.  I really could have done without ever seeing her on my TV again. 

Former playmate didn't have a terrible neck to start.  Sometimes you have to accept aging.  I can see her doing another lift in five years and again after that, until she shreds her skin.

I hate the way they make people dress for their reveals.  I really doubt the boob girl had a sequined mini dress with a plunging neckline in her closet.  

• Love 3