Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: Double D-isaster

Paul helps a female impersonator who isn't comfortable walking the streets without makeup; a woman with "sideshow boobs" goes under the knife to improve her marriage; the doctors extract silicone star implants from a former body-modification enthusiast.

• Love 1

"A female impersonator who isn't comfortable walking the streets without makeup...", this is Victoria "Porkshop" Parker, who is famous for being the first drag queen ever sent home, from the first season of RuPaul's Drag Race. Every year at the finale (except this year for some reason) RuPaul gives a shoutout to Porkchop in the audience. I heard his/her voice and knew who it was on the show before I saw them. I hope he's happy with the result!

• Love 2

I had to make an account just to comment on the husband of triple D boob lady. What an ass. Too afraid to look at his own wife naked, and he thought he was already being supportive. I loved when Dr Nassif set him straight, although I wish he hadn't been so kind to him - husband never offered his wife that same kindness. 

• Love 16
6 hours ago, Adamantine said:

I had to make an account just to comment on the husband of triple D boob lady. What an ass. Too afraid to look at his own wife naked, and he thought he was already being supportive. I loved when Dr Nassif set him straight, although I wish he hadn't been so kind to him - husband never offered his wife that same kindness. 

Agreed! What an asshat!

Someone should have told him that he's lucky his wife didn't gag in disgust and turn away every time he tried to kiss her with his mouth full of nasty teeth.

• Love 8

Victor's nose looked amazing. I was really happy to see the final result.

That husband was such a jerk.  When your spouse can't look at you due to a surgical issue/deformity or whatever you want to call it, it's time to reconsider that marriage. I felt terrible for the wife. Her husband should have told her how beautiful she was every day, despite what her breasts look like. It really boils my blood.

• Love 9

I agree with your comments about that husband. There was no love coming from him at all. All he wanted was to have the 2 fixed breasts back. She can do better than him. Maybe she's the one who loves him and that's why they're married.

It's nice to see Porkchop get a new nose and the confidence to go out in public the way he wants to.

It's hard to believe that woman had star implants from a guy that wasn't licensed or anything. Just a guy who would do it. ACK! Then Terry started talking about what could happen and those stars or the surgery could poke into her lungs. Serious stuff with horrible consequences. I'm glad she had them taken out!

I, too, get tired of Terry's remarks about Paul. I don't know if it's done for the show or what. The first few seasons I figured that was a shtick they had and started it to somehow make the show more funny. I've gotten very tired of it though. These are 2 excellent surgeons. The jibes can stop now.

• Love 5

I think boob lady needs to dump his ass. Why should he get to enjoy her body now when he couldn't look at her before. He should have been telling her she's beautiful all along. Now he says he says he'll be more supportive?  Too late, buster!

• Love 11

I don't think boob lady makes very good decisions ever. I hope the repaired breasts give her the confidence to dump him, be single for a while and figure some stuff out. Then find a worthy guy if she still wants to be in a relationship.

I was also happy to see Porkchop happy with his new nose and it does look good. I wish him good things in life.

• Love 8

Yeah, boob lady husband is not going to be enjoying those babies too much longer, methinks. She was already out of his league to begin with - with her self confidence restored I have a feeling she's going to appreciate how much more she deserves. Paul is exactly right - my god what would happen if she lost a limb or had a terrible facial deformity? He'd be gone. Let him be gone anyway.

• Love 10

I wish Botched just focused on Dr. Nassif. Dr. Dubrow is so annoying. I'm also sick of boobs. I feel like everyone wants the same double d's. Paul is awesome at what he does. 

• Love 4

Porkchop's granuloma was a massive blackhead. A granuloma is tissue that's the response to an infection, inflammation, or a foreign substance, so maybe that's in the ball park. Overall, a big ewwwwwwwwwwww but glad it was easy to fix.

(edited)
9 hours ago, Suzy123 said:

I wish Botched just focused on Dr. Nassif. Dr. Dubrow is so annoying. I'm also sick of boobs. I feel like everyone wants the same double d's. Paul is awesome at what he does. 

I think Terry thinks he's just being goofy and funny. I hear the men jab at each other like that in my office and they all think it's hilarious. It doesn't phase me, but I can see how some people find it annoying. 

Edited by lightbeam
  • Love 1

Hmm there's a hamburger Mary's in Denver. No idea though. So glad they could fix his nose. I think he definitely has some form of Rosales that might be helped with laser treatment. He seems like a nice guy. I wish him much happiness. 

• Love 1

Hamburger Mary's in Houston was recently in the news/facebook feed because someone wrote a homophobic slur on their bathroom door and they counter by painting the door very colorfully and with a heart.  There is more than one location.  So you may have seen it from this coverage.  

The 3D rendering of Porkchop's face was really bizarre looking.  It took me out of what they were explaining.  

• Love 2
(edited)

Joan Rivers was there (at the West Hollywood one, probably the same one we saw on this episode) on one of the last performances she did on her reality show.

Edited by ratgirlagogo

Boob lady's husband does not deserve his wife. My wife was diagnosed with cancer and had 3 major surgeries on her ass to get it all out. Her ass is completely deformed, but she is cancer free. THAT is the only thing I care about and when I look at her beautiful deformed butt, I thank the lord every day that she is still here for me to do so. Kick him to the curb boob lady!

• Love 16
(edited)

tvfanatic:  I know i'm a year late to this Botched episode and commenting but I'd just like to say what a gem of a man you are for not being superficial and loving your wife for her inner beauty as well as the outer beauty.

And damn if that Dr. Paul Nassif doesn't make me fall in love with him more every time I see this show. He's such a warm, compassionate person and i'm glad he called out the husband of the woman with the deformed triple D breasts for being a lousy husband cause he won't look at his wife without her shirt on. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 3