Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OSM Mom

Ghost Adventures

Recommended Posts

On 12/4/2018 at 5:52 PM, Ananayel said:

Oh no! It's like Demons in Seattle, but in the hands of even nutsier people. On steroids even! Demons! On Steroids! Yeah, it's the episode that comes the closest to being an actual, if accidental, parody of Ghost Adventures. I'm sure it has already spawned many memes. The only bad thing about it is that it involves kids, otherwise it would probably be my second favorite. My favorite has to be Longfellow's Wayside Inn, just for Zak's poetry, musical attempts, dealing awkwardly with Inn guests, Soup shoutout, and the opening dinner table.

Speaking of Demons in Seattle, I'm actually starting to believe Keith Linder now. I've been listening to podcasts from him, and he insists that there's been other paranormal teams investigating his house, and they all caught evidence. Apparently, Ghost Adventures was the only one that didn't. Then again, some parts of the episode seemed pretty fake, so I don't know.

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 11:57 PM, Ananayel said:

So, I didn't think it would be possible to have anything more ridiculous than Seattle Demon, and then we got the bizarre yet strangely comedic gift of Terror in Fontana. I just... you guys. I can't! As soon as I laid eyes on Mom's glitter eyeshadow, I knew we were in for a doozie. I will need to watch this one again. Billy came off as the sensible one! What is even happening?!

OK, I finally saw the Fontanna episode. Wow, what a train wreck! At first I thought the crazy mother wearing sparkly eyeliner had some sort of supernatural Munchausen syndrome going on, then when the son told them about the clawed demon under the bed grabbing his arm, I suspected it was a cat that no one had mentioned for some reason (I have a cat that used to hide under the bed and do that to me at night -- nothing like getting into bed in the dark and having your ankle grabbed), but as soon as the son unconvincingly claimed he hadn't set the alarm clock that went, I knew who was behind these shenanigans. I have the feeling there's some weird family dynamics going on with them with the way they dressed and acted. Did I hear them slip and admit to having a cat at some point?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/2/2018 at 11:45 AM, humbleopinion said:

There but for the grace of God go I...Zac sees what happened to Nick Groff and won't be going anywhere as long as Travel Channel is will to make him a headliner on the Travel Channel....

On a side note...Nick's show on Destination America...quick!...name 3 other shows on Destination American will be starting with fresh new episodes of Paranormal Lockdown Dec 4th...with Katrina

Travel Channel versus Destination America Channels....Zac is smarter to stay with Travel Channel....

right!  I was so pissed at DA for ZERO promotion for PL coming back!  I had no frick'n idea it was back!  PL used to be their baby, and I know its been gone a long time for some reason.  But come on, one or two promos won't kill you. It's like they want it to die. Lol.

Share this post


Link to post

Oh yeah, Scooby Douche also caught that kid in Fontana scratching the blanket with his toe and then rationalized that spirit possessing the kid made him do it. 🙄

Share this post


Link to post

I just caught the Terror in Fontana episode. Oh, my....

That kid was clearly the one making those noises. The family needs psychological help, not an exorcist. 

Yes, they had a cat but Billy looked and the cat was not under the bed. 

The constant singing 'Jesus loves me' and chanting the 'blood of Christ' over and over again for hours is enough to drive anyone crazy. No wonder that kid's leg was twitching. It would take everything in me not to want to kick the mother. How is anyone supposed to sleep with all that damn singing/racket?

And what is up with all the Jesus love and then wearing trashy negligée and hooker eyeshadow to bed with your children?

Zac looked so unimpressed and annoyed in that bed. I laughed at him wearily telling the mother that she should take the kids and head off to the hotel now so they could finally start investigating. 

Furthermore, the dragon falling over... it looked like something behind it was moved which caused the dragon to topple over. It didn't look at all paranormal to me. And how could that camera have fallen over without anyone knowing until looking at the footage? I mean, someone clearly put the thing back up. We saw it in its normal spot when they went into the room to figure out how it had fallen over.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/16/2018 at 2:52 PM, humbleopinion said:

Nick and Katrina go to Bobby Mackay's and they get an awesome paranormal event...catch it on DVR if you have the time....

I finally had a chance to see it. I think I like it more than both of the episodes where the Ghost Adventures Crew goes there.

Share this post


Link to post

Aaaand, in addition to Demon House, all day New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, as of now, straight up, full-on, non-stop Ghost Adventures marathon. Holy cow. 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Ananayel said:

Aaaand, in addition to Demon House, all day New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, as of now, straight up, full-on, non-stop Ghost Adventures marathon. Holy cow. 

Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder. I almost forgot that the Demon House special is going to air on New Year's. I might want to tune in to some of the marathon too, just for the fun of it.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

What the hell is going on with the Travel Channel becoming the Paranormal Channel? It seems like this show is always playing!

Only on the weekends. But yeah, they do seem to have a mini-marathon of the show every weekend anyway.

You do have a point about the Travel Channel turning into the Paranormal Channel though, particularly more recently as it acquired more shows from Destination American, which ironically seems to be decreasing focus on the paranormal as of lately. I remember when Ghost Adventures and The Dead Files were pretty much the only paranormal shows on the Travel Channel, but now there's all kinds of them.

I like paranormal shows, but I can understand the frustration with old-school Travel Channel fans. I reckon they should spin-off the Travel Channel into a paranormal channel.

Edited by Lili
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:57 AM, Lili said:

The show is coming back tonight. The new episode will be about the Ripley's Believe It or Not museum, which should be pretty interesting.

I caught that ep this weekend. I assume they got a year's worth of free tickets for their effort. *laugh*

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:50 PM, jewel21 said:

Furthermore, the dragon falling over... it looked like something behind it was moved which caused the dragon to topple over. It didn't look at all paranormal to me. And how could that camera have fallen over without anyone knowing until looking at the footage? I mean, someone clearly put the thing back up. We saw it in its normal spot when they went into the room to figure out how it had fallen over.

They have a cat. That's all that needs to be said.

 

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:39 AM, Lili said:

Only on the weekends. But yeah, they do seem to have a mini-marathon of the show every weekend anyway.

You do have a point about the Travel Channel turning into the Paranormal Channel though, particularly more recently as it acquired more shows from Destination American, which ironically seems to be decreasing focus on the paranormal as of lately. I remember when Ghost Adventures and The Dead Files were pretty much the only paranormal shows on the Travel Channel, but now there's all kinds of them.

I like paranormal shows, but I can understand the frustration with old-school Travel Channel fans. I reckon they should spin-off the Travel Channel into a paranormal channel.

Apparently, Andrew Zimmer, the guy with the gross foods shows, pissed off a vocal minority group when he bad-mouthed Chinese restaurants in flyover country and has been banished to the graveyard hours, leaving a huge blocks of programming that needed filling.

Share this post


Link to post

Did anyone watch Demon House? If so, what did you think? For me, it was entirely too Blair Witch, and once Zak said it could have become the next Amityville it set off huge red flags. Amityville was a massive fake hoax. And then the family stops working with Zak because Hollywood came calling with $$$$? And the extended family was all Nope, never happened? And the squatters had nothing to report until there was money involved? Uh, that's a no from me, dawg. </RandyJackson> Don't even get me started on how, with all the cameras set up in the house, the only one to catch the "black shape" was the out of focus one on the bed. The dude who "got fired" for his health seemed to be a bit scripted and dramatic in his interview - it just didn't seem genuine to me.

Also, diplopia can be treated with botox, and the surgery is the same as for strabismus, which is almost always (in adults) outpatient and done under local anesthesia with light sedation (it's done over a million times a year.) Not to mention vision therapy. Not that there are no risks, but probably less than his nose job under general anesthesia. Granted, it would freak me out being my eyes and all, but he's not without recourse to fix it.

On a a lighter note, after I said in the now-nuked Small Talk thread that any All Paranormal All the Time channel had to run Most Haunted or I would be very cross, guess what showed up on TRVL last night at 11? Woot! 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, I've seen the Demon House documentary. Apparently, the events of that is why Zak has to wear glasses now. Pretty scary. I was leary of even watching it, after that warning in the beginning.

Edited by Lili

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/9/2019 at 1:36 AM, Lili said:

Yeah, I've seen the Demon House documentary. Apparently, the events of that is why Zak has to wear glasses now. Pretty scary. I was leary of even watching it, after that warning in the beginning.

ITA.  I usually watch an ep 2 or 3 times (spaced out lol) but that one I couldnt.  I was really creeped out. If this is the ep where Nick left and didn't look back.  Cant say I blame him.  I wouldn't have lasted.

Share this post


Link to post

According to TMZ, Zak has bought Ted Bundy's glasses for his museum. Between him and John Zaffis, what on earth is left to acquire?

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/5/2019 at 6:10 PM, Ananayel said:

According to TMZ, Zak has bought Ted Bundy's glasses for his museum. Between him and John Zaffis, what on earth is left to acquire?

I know, right? Zak even has the Dybbuk Box now.

He also has the Crying Boy painting. Thankfully, his museum is still intact with that thing in there.

Share this post


Link to post

I used to love this show it spooked the hell out of me. But all the changes they made ruined it for me. The Control Centre or whatever they call it, "What was that? Better run back to the CC!" errrr even if there was something there it will be gone by the time you get it back! 

I thought the Demon House special ep was terrible and nothing happened with his museum ep. Either open the damn Dybbuk box or not, don't talk about it for 30 plus minutes and still not do it! 

They still freak out like they have never done this before as well. 

Edited by Morlock
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/5/2019 at 7:56 AM, Ananayel said:

Did anyone watch Demon House? If so, what did you think? For me, it was entirely too Blair Witch, and once Zak said it could have become the next Amityville it set off huge red flags. Amityville was a massive fake hoax. And then the family stops working with Zak because Hollywood came calling with $$$$? And the extended family was all Nope, never happened? And the squatters had nothing to report until there was money involved? Uh, that's a no from me, dawg. </RandyJackson> Don't even get me started on how, with all the cameras set up in the house, the only one to catch the "black shape" was the out of focus one on the bed. The dude who "got fired" for his health seemed to be a bit scripted and dramatic in his interview - it just didn't seem genuine to me.

Also, diplopia can be treated with botox, and the surgery is the same as for strabismus, which is almost always (in adults) outpatient and done under local anesthesia with light sedation (it's done over a million times a year.) Not to mention vision therapy. Not that there are no risks, but probably less than his nose job under general anesthesia. Granted, it would freak me out being my eyes and all, but he's not without recourse to fix it.

On a a lighter note, after I said in the now-nuked Small Talk thread that any All Paranormal All the Time channel had to run Most Haunted or I would be very cross, guess what showed up on TRVL last night at 11? Woot! 

I thought it was boring. Nothing happened other than Zak's ham acting. Zak should also know that just because you destroy the house it doesn't mean you get rid of the spirits. Not to mention if he is so terrified of the place why does he keep the dirt? I would say that if anything is wrong it is that the dirt is contaminated! I know they did some tests on it but they didn't seem relevant to working out if it was making people sick or not. 

It's all bullshit anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/8/2019 at 9:45 PM, Morlock said:

I thought it was boring. Nothing happened other than Zak's ham acting. Zak should also know that just because you destroy the house it doesn't mean you get rid of the spirits. Not to mention if he is so terrified of the place why does he keep the dirt? I would say that if anything is wrong it is that the dirt is contaminated! I know they did some tests on it but they didn't seem relevant to working out if it was making people sick or not. 

It's all bullshit anyway.

I was really surprised that the whole time they never even referenced any of the other guys except Billy I think once and it was off camera, I never saw him on camera.  Aaron was never mentioned.  It was kind of weird.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Tammee said:

I was really surprised that the whole time they never even referenced any of the other guys except Billy I think once and it was off camera, I never saw him on camera.  Aaron was never mentioned.  It was kind of weird.

Zak did take over more than usual on that one. It's a shame because I have always considered him to be the least interesting of the team. I hate how he interrupts people so he can repeat back what they just said as if what they said was so difficult and it needed breaking down too. Sometimes he just repeats it word for word anyway. Anything to keep the attention on himself. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/10/2019 at 12:04 PM, Morlock said:

Zak did take over more than usual on that one. It's a shame because I have always considered him to be the least interesting of the team. I hate how he interrupts people so he can repeat back what they just said as if what they said was so difficult and it needed breaking down too. Sometimes he just repeats it word for word anyway. Anything to keep the attention on himself. 

Hmmm, well to play devils advocate for a moment. I thought I had heard/read somewhere that Zak was diagnosed with learning issues. And so sometimes I will do the same thing, repeat something over.  It helps me to retain. Of course the Zak part is ALLEGEDLY.  I do not know for sure it's just something weird I retained lol

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/8/2019 at 11:41 PM, Morlock said:

I used to love this show it spooked the hell out of me. But all the changes they made ruined it for me. The Control Centre or whatever they call it, "What was that? Better run back to the CC!" errrr even if there was something there it will be gone by the time you get it back! 

I thought the Demon House special ep was terrible and nothing happened with his museum ep. Either open the damn Dybbuk box or not, don't talk about it for 30 plus minutes and still not do it! 

They still freak out like they have never done this before as well. 

Yeah, they spent a while deciding whether to open the Dybbuk box or not. But in the end, it's probably a really good thing they didn't. It shows that even GAC has their limits in what they do.

Whatever happened to the spin-off show Deadly Possessions? Now it seems they have just incorporated the museum stuff into the main show.

Share this post


Link to post

I just watched Demon House.  It was enjoyable to watch as a total parody.  Pretty laughable actually. 

Quote

The dude who "got fired" for his health seemed to be a bit scripted and dramatic in his interview - it just didn't seem genuine to me.

 Absolutely.

This was either a pretty smart money-grab for the family or there was an environmental factor (like black mold) in the house that made them delusional.  Gary is such a beat down, hopeless, place.  They should have kept the house in tact and turned it into a ghosthunting destination.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

My vote is money grab. Plus, that was filmed sometime after 2014, since that is when the "possession" of the family occurred. I've been paying attention to older episodes when they rerun, and I swear Zak was wearing those stupid glasses well before 2014, just not all the time.

Someone at Travel Channel needs to put their damn foot down, and insist he get some therapy for his fear of flying, and start going to locations east of the Rockies. I think it was somewhere on Reddit that someone thought he was being such a turd about travel to "punish" Discovery Inc (the parent company of both Travel Channel and Destination America) for airing Nick's shows. Now that they've been cancelled, maybe he'll be willing to start actually going places again. Doesn't make much sense, but it makes Travel Channel look bad to air a show that used to travel, and now refuses to go anywhere except Nevada.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Jars containing human body parts found shortly after a GA invesigation.

Looking at the picture, I would like to humbly request that Zak look into buying pants that fit. His legs and lower body look twice as wide as his upper body. It looks stupid.

At least they made it to Arkansas, which is the farthest east they have been in a long time. Speculation is that Zak stayed close to Vegas while his father was very ill, and now that his dad has died, he will go farther afield. I mean, even if he still refuses to fly, they have a nice bus now, and you can make a decent cross-country trek filming at locations along the way there and back, especially if the driving isn't your responsibility.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Glad it appears they're heading further east. It seemed ridiculous to have a show on the Travel Channel where they don't travel, lol. I miss the earlier seasons where they went abroad and filmed in castles and stuff. 

Share this post


Link to post

New episode tonight - probably TRVL wanted it as a lead-in to the new Jack Osbourne show that airs after. It's at the house they used in American Horror Story.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Another new episode this weekend, apparently. I gave up long ago trying to figure out what TRVL is up to with these schedules.

If you search TMZ, apparently there was an incident in the Haunted Museum regarding the devil chair Zak bought that the Conjuring was based on, and he had to close the exhibit. 

And on Zak's IG stories, he showed one where he was in a comic book shop, talking with an employee who said she was saving money to buy a certain one. Who knew they were that expensive? Anyway, he bought it and gave it to her. Things like this are why I overlook much of his weirdness - he rescues animals and does nice things for strangers. More like this, please.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Last night was a new episode and it had all the ingredients that make a good GAC episode....but with the added nugget with Zac revealing his Dad had passed away the month before from cancer.

As much as people may clown on Zac's hair, his clothes, his glasses...you cannot deny he deeply loves his family, friends and doggies very much and wears his heart on his too tight sleeve over his tatted bicep.

My TV room was really dusty and affected my eyes...

The episode investigated the  Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs, Ark.

A once cancer hospital that a charlatan took people's money who were desperate to be cured of at that time incurable... a place of unimaginable suffering and pain...

New investigating equipment busted out...Where is Bill Chappell?

 Need Bill to be brought back on the show.

  Bill and Billy (his gadget mini me)  always have good interactions with entities together....

Here is some of the new stuff seen on the show, in time for Father's day shopping...

https://www.digitaldowsing.com/

Edited by humbleopinion

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Last night was a new episode and it had all the ingredients that make a good GAC episode....but with the added nugget with Zac revealing his Dad had passed away the month before from cancer.

As much as people may clown on Zac's hair, his clothes, his glasses...you cannot deny he deeply loves his family, friends and doggies very much and wears his heart on his too tight sleeve over his tatted bicep.

My TV room was really dusty and affected my eyes...

The episode investigated the  Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs, Ark.

A once cancer hospital that a charlatan took people's money who were desperate to be cured of at that time incurable... a place of unimaginable suffering and pain...

New investigating equipment busted out...Where is Bill Chappell?

 Need Bill to be brought back on the show.

  Bill and Billy (his gadget mini me)  always have good interactions with entities together....

Here is some of the new stuff seen on the show, in time for Father's day shopping...

https://www.digitaldowsing.com/

😥   Ive only seen the first 1/4 of ep and caught the sad news about Zak's Dad.  I know he'll never see this, but i do wish him my most sincere condolences.  That is so very very sad, i feel so bad for him.  He's had a rough couple of years with death....Dad, Aunt, Various Crew, ***much hugs***

Share this post


Link to post

GAC have righted the ship and are back to their goofy scared selves as they investigated St. Ignatius.

Billy and Aaron get affected.

For fans of GAC a solid episode....

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Watched it..... I really wish they would stop yelling “Woah” after any sound from their gadgets.  It’s beyond annoying. Especially when the show repeats the sound clip five times in a row.  And all of the talking over each other and shushing each other drowns out any audio we *might* have heard.  

Share this post


Link to post

They do caption what the entity says you can quick draw and press mute after the first repeat to shut out Aaron's reaction.....

Agreed they should shut up so we can hear what is being said from those on the other side.....

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 5:50 AM, Lili said:

I know, right? Zak even has the Dybbuk Box now.

The Dybbuk box is a hoax.

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 5:50 AM, Lili said:

He also has the Crying Boy painting. Thankfully, his museum is still intact with that thing in there.

Is that the painting whose owner's cat nearly caused her place to burn down?

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 11:41 PM, Morlock said:

I used to love this show it spooked the hell out of me. But all the changes they made ruined it for me. The Control Centre or whatever they call it, "What was that? Better run back to the CC!" errrr even if there was something there it will be gone by the time you get it back! 

Remember when it used to be just Scoobie Douche and his two friends doing this alone (unlike Ghost Hunters)? LOL

Sorry to hear Zak's father died. :-(

Share this post


Link to post

Just saw the St. Ignatius episode. I like comparing episodes of different shows who investigate the same place. Funny how when Paranormal Lockdown was there, the woman from the Chamber of Commerce they interviewed mentioned nothing about Michael in 312 and dark entities and possession. In Rose's room, there wasn't all that red paint splashed all over the walls in the PL episode. This pretty much followed the GA themes to a T... demonic activities, possessions, dark spirits, pretty run of the mill.

Anybody else see both episodes? what did you guys think?

Edited by Ben.w

Share this post


Link to post

I remember places being investigated by multiple shows, but TBH, I no longer remember which ones they were or how they differed. Didn't Scoobie Douche have an online feud with the cast of Ghost Hunters at some point?

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/20/2019 at 9:18 AM, Ubiquitous said:

I remember places being investigated by multiple shows, but TBH, I no longer remember which ones they were or how they differed. Didn't Scoobie Douche have an online feud with the cast of Ghost Hunters at some point?

I believe so.  I never heard the specifics but it was something abt a rumor that GH planted evidence or faked something.  GAC found out and went to town with it.  Zak would make sly low remarks about it but would never say GH specifically.   Just 'other paranormal groups'.  

On 6/16/2019 at 9:30 AM, materialgirl101 said:

Watched it..... I really wish they would stop yelling “Woah” after any sound from their gadgets.  It’s beyond annoying. Especially when the show repeats the sound clip five times in a row.  And all of the talking over each other and shushing each other drowns out any audio we *might* have heard.  

What really drives me nuts, my #1 STFU moments are when every single time their batteries  drained. And they would say 'why? Why? Why would it do that'?......STFU!  You know why!  Just document the event and move on!  Omg got my bp going now heh

On 6/20/2019 at 9:18 AM, Ubiquitous said:

I remember places being investigated by multiple shows, but TBH, I no longer remember which ones they were or how they differed. Didn't Scoobie Douche have an online feud with the cast of Ghost Hunters at some point?

I remember an ep or two that was investigated by the Dead Files after GAC had been there

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

About the Dybbuk Box...i know they say a hoax, but whats the back story?  Is there any proof of it either way? I also think something can be recharged, so to speak.

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Tammee said:

About the Dybbuk Box...i know they say a hoax, but what's the back story?  Is there any proof of it either way? I also think something can be recharged, so to speak.

It's been awhile, but it began with an Ebay listing for a "haunted item" in the early 2000's that was accompanied by a very long story about the box, which changed hands on Ebay a couple times. Previous to the Ebay auction, there are no Jewish traditions about "Dybbuk boxes" and it appears that fake Ebay accounts were involved belonging to people in the same town.

Edited by Ubiquitous

Share this post


Link to post

I seem to remember that Ghost Hunters made some comments about GA and Bobby Mackeys. But I'm not sure who took a shot at who first. Ghost Hunters was really boring anyway. lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 10:12 PM, Tammee said:

About the Dybbuk Box...i know they say a hoax, but what's the back story?  Is there any proof of it either way? I also think something can be recharged, so to speak.

I looked around a bit and found this:

https://skepticalinquirer.org/exclusive/the_dibbuk_box/

Here are some points of interest:

  • The current owner bought the box from a local student named Losif Nietzke, the roommate of one of his students. Attempts to reach him have failed.
  • There is a web site showing the replica of the box being made, including photos of both boxes wide open.
  • The replica box was used in filming "Deadly Possessions" in 2016.
  • After opening the box in "Deadly Possessions" in an "isolation chamber", the owner went into a trance and said things that turned out to be a poem of his that he posted online several years earlier.
  • The owner contradicts himself on whether he buried the box in his yard or put it in his attic.
  • The owner admitted to fabricating the story on Haunt ME's Facebook page after they investigated someone else's box.
  • The writer found and bought a vintage mini-bar from the 1950's and 1960's that matches the box.

kenny-dibbuk-box.jpeg

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/26/2019 at 9:14 AM, Ubiquitous said:

I looked around a bit and found this:

https://skepticalinquirer.org/exclusive/the_dibbuk_box/

Here are some points of interest:

  • The current owner bought the box from a local student named Losif Nietzke, the roommate of one of his students. Attempts to reach him have failed.
  • There is a web site showing the replica of the box being made, including photos of both boxes wide open.
  • The replica box was used in filming "Deadly Possessions" in 2016.
  • After opening the box in "Deadly Possessions" in an "isolation chamber", the owner went into a trance and said things that turned out to be a poem of his that he posted online several years earlier.
  • The owner contradicts himself on whether he buried the box in his yard or put it in his attic.
  • The owner admitted to fabricating the story on Haunt ME's Facebook page after they investigated someone else's box.
  • The writer found and bought a vintage mini-bar from the 1950's and 1960's that matches the box.

kenny-dibbuk-box.jpeg

Ok, wow so many questions hah.  Thanks for all the research y'all are awesome.  Ok questions: is the box just for display is his musum or did he actually purchase it?  Did the owner (or prev owner, whatever the case maybe) make the duplicated box?  Why?  Im pretty sure theres a few of them floating around with different owners,  does that mean that all of them are fake except one? My bet is there is one original box in somebody's attic, and if you open it, theres an Annabelle doll inside heee

Share this post


Link to post

I miss the good old days when they were locked down and spent the night investigating. Anymore with all the reenactments and interviewing before lockdown it seems like they only show 20 minutes of investigating. I don't like the nerve center at all, who wants to watch them sitting in front of monitors? I sure in the hell don't! I'm sick of all the demon stuff too.

I don't like them introducing all the new equipment every episode, just use your cameras, mel-meter and digital recorders. I want to watch you investigate not play with new equipment.

Please go back to Europe, I'm tired of Nevada and California, even though I live in CA.

I wish they would stop cussing (bleep, bleep, bleep) and yelling every time they hear something. As long as they've been doing this you would think they would be better at it.

I have no comment about the Demon house or Dibbuk box. 

I miss Nick but Aaron is my favorite I just wish he would settle down when a voice comes over the spirit box.  

Share this post


Link to post

Think GAC stayed closer to home because Zak's Dad was diagnosed and eventually died from cancer while filming this season's shows...

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Ok im gonna say it...maybe if these people cleaned their house the ghosts would leave

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I haven't watched it yet but read about it on reddit. I wonder if the people get any form of payment for their story being on Ghost Adventures? If they're meth heads that would explain a lot. I wish Ghost Adventures would stay away from people's homes and just stick with abandon building and such.

Share this post


Link to post
Spoiler

I can say this house would terrify me...I had a panic attack watching on tv cant imagine in person....I wouldn't walk in there...dirty homes make me panic...I will take a demon over a dirty house

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×