Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E20: Dungeons and Dragons, Anyone?

• Start Topic

I thought it was another good episode... I think they have really hit their stride this year.  I love the combination of funny and sweet.  I like that Barry got to get involved as well in a positive way.

• Love 4

Mr. Melner was on point this episode. He really embodied the spirit of a true educator. Listened to an idea that seemed good, and called Adam out on it when he realized he had been sold a bag of lies. Plus his typical love of all things Phys-Ed shone through very well.

When Erica mentioned CMU....I was thinking "Central Michigan? How is she selling this as in state? And why would she want to go there?"

• Love 2

Mr. Melner really is, in his own weird way, a really good teacher. I love how passionate about PE he is, but is still willing to listen to the nerdy kids and try to give them a shot. 

I love playing DnD (although the game has changed a lot since the 80s), so this made me really happy. I love that the jock kids got super into it. I started playing with a former boyfriend and our friends, and my character has lasted longer than that relationship did. 

• Love 4

Mr. Melner was on point this episode. He really embodied the spirit of a true educator. Listened to an idea that seemed good, and called Adam out on it when he realized he had been sold a bag of lies. Plus his typical love of all things Phys-Ed shone through very well.

When Erica mentioned CMU....I was thinking "Central Michigan? How is she selling this as in state? And why would she want to go there?"

Central Michigan is "the other CMU" to us Carnegie Mellon grads.  :-)

• Love 2

Oh man, this brought me back. I never actually played a full game of D&D - my brother got annoyed that I actually wanted to strictly follow the details, having proper amounts of supplies and all - but created characters and worlds and stuff. Loved the jock kid gettin' into the Wood Nymph or Dryad or whatnot... I myself totally had a crush on Cat Lord. Rrrrrowrr.