Type keyword(s) to search

Who Is Beach Hottie?: Questions We Want Answered Before PLL Ends

(edited)

I was thinking about all the loose ends, dropped storylines, and questions that still haven't been answered yet, so I thought it would be fun to make a list of burning questions we want the show to answer before the series finale.

We found out that Ezra was Board Shorts, but who the hell was Beach Hottie? And did he get Alison pregnant?

What was on page 5 of the autopsy report? I remember Garrett stole it and Jenna burned it, but what the hell did it say? Since we know it was Bethany's body, what was on page 5 that Garrett and Jenna wanted to hide?

What was the rest of the N.A.T. Club stuff? What was so incriminating that everyone wanted to get the videos back? Also Ian told Alison that the videos would bring down everyone including her own family, so was there stuff implicating Jason? Or her parents? Who else was helping Ian film all the videos (since Jason said Ian must have has help)?

I am expecting them to tell us who killed Mrs. D eventually, but if they don't I will be super annoyed.

Heh, it's entirely possible some of these questions have been answered and I totally forgot because everything is such a convoluted mess!

Any questions or mysteries you want answered before the show ends?

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 2

^ the most important question of all.

As for the other things mentioned, my guess for the identity of Beach Hottie has always been Wilden because he was at the beach with Ali that summer and he's a creep. I also think she was never actually pregnant but had a scare and thought she was when she went to CeCe. Wasn't that actually mentioned? I could have sworn Mona says something about it being in her diary but I'm not sure.

I still want to know who gave Ali the bloody lip. They made it seem like it was an important piece of the puzzle and had phantom Ali say that "girls fight dirtier than boys" to Spencer when she was in Radley, suggesting that the culprit was female, but they never elaborated on it or brought it back to A. The only way it would connect to the A mystery was if it had been CeCe but I don't think it was.

(edited)

Any questions or mysteries you want answered before the show ends?

Why am I still watching this?

Hahaha, that's more of a philosophical question for you to ponder.

I also want to know what kind of wholesale/bulk discount you can get in Rosewood when you buy every yellow top and every black hoodie.

And why was Ali so upset before coming over for the sleepover the night she disappeared?

The really stupid thing is that the girls could just ask Ali who Beach Hottie was now that she's back and playing nice.

What is the name of the semi-trained monkey writing this show and how do we get him or her fired?

Are we actually supposed to care who killed Charlotte? Are they getting a commendation from the town?

How do some of you remember half the stuff you remember? I forgot all about Beach Hottie and Board Shorts and the pregnancy scare as if they were on a different show. It feels that way to me. Hell, I forgot about Mona running Hanna down with the car.

• Love 2

How do some of you remember half the stuff you remember? I forgot all about Beach Hottie and Board Shorts and the pregnancy scare as if they were on a different show. It feels that way to me. Hell, I forgot about Mona running Hanna down with the car.

If the show wasn't terrible, you'd remember it too. It's not supposed to be our job to keep this stuff straight. The writers are supposed to, well, write.

• Love 3

What was the actual/full nature of the relationship between:

Alison and Holbrook

Alison and Cyrus

What did "Maya Knew"?

How much did Jenna know about The A-Team; she and Garrett would have had to either be on it or know enough about it to set up the Liars the way they did in 2A finale.

If Cece was "acting alone" (aside from Sara), who were all those A decoys in New York (S5 premiere) - Carissimi Group Employees?

Practically everything and anything to do with Melissa - girl has been involved in so many shady activities and alliances and almost NEVER gives a straight answer when (rarely) confronted.

Cindy and Mindy - just what was the deal with them anyway?

Really what i ultimately want is something like a Pop-Up Video dvd/online set of the series where Answers are given as a running commentary on each episode: "This was ____ doing ____ because ____"  "Spencer saw _____ who was there because ____"  "____ is lying here; she was really ____"  "Hanna thinks she's seeing ____ but it's actually ____ doing ____"  "Mona was able to do this because she _____"

Edited by dwmckim
  • Love 5

I think Maya knew that Alison was alive. Maybe? 

Why was Noel helping Alison? It was implied he had some sort of secret and she was blackmailing him but we never learn what that secret was. 

Most of these mysteries can be solved by someone simply asking Ali some questions because she's not dead anymore, but I don't believe the writers ever intend to come back to them. I have a hard time believing Spencer Hastings would let all these unanswered questions drop without at least trying to get an explanation, she would have totally grilled Alison for answers. 

• Love 3

Why didn't Ali just come back to town immediately after she realized none of the murder attempts of her were actually murder attempts of her? Also, who was A-harassing Ali in the Halloween special from that one time?

Also, the whereabouts of Hanna's dad, bitch stepmom, and bitch stepsister in general... it's bugging me.

Why didn't Ali just come back to town immediately after she realized none of the murder attempts of her were actually murder attempts of her? Also, who was A-harassing Ali in the Halloween special from that one time?

Also, the whereabouts of Hanna's dad, bitch stepmom, and bitch stepsister in general... it's bugging me.

1. She was being blackmailed?

2. Mona

3. New York. Dad paid for Kate to go to college.

Also, I think Maya knew who Charles was.

Wilden/Ally it was implied they hooked up.

Paige/Ally got into a physical fight at field hockey or PE. I think.

Ally and Cyrus were buds on the run, like fellow runaways. Vagabonds.

I still want to know wtf was on page 5 of the autopsy report. Was it like the was Ally/Bethany died?

At this point I'd just like to know who killed Jessica DiLaurentis.  And I'd like it to be addressed on camera, not in a throw-away IMK tweet after the show wraps like "Oh, Pam was right, Kenneth D killed her and it had nothing to do with anything."

• Love 6
(edited)

It's time to bring this thread back, because we need a plot holes list. Can someone please number the ones that are already in this thread? My computer is dead and it's hard as hell posting from my phone. It will be much easier to not repeat stuff if we number them, though... 

1. What happened on the Halloween train and why?

2. What happened to Tippi the bird?

Which murders are still unresolved? 

3. What really happened to ian?

4. Why the hell is Melissa so sketchy?

5. How is Toby a cop with a criminal record of violent crime?

5. Why didn't he get fired over the TCH gummi bear incident?

6. If he somehow proved it was kind of pot brownies/Spencer's fault in order to keep his job, how did the two of them avoid prosecution? Because it's not like they live in California or Colorado.

7. How does Spencer have a job in politics, with her history? Did they not even do the most cursory of background checks?

8. Where are Emily's eggs?

Edited by Lii
6 hours ago, Lii said:

It's time to bring this thread back, because we need a plot holes list. Can someone please number the ones that are already in this thread? My computer is dead and it's hard as hell posting from my phone. It will be much easier to not repeat stuff if we number them, though... 

1. What happened on the Halloween train and why?

2. What happened to Tippi the bird?

Which murders are still unresolved? 

3. What really happened to ian?

4. Why the hell is Melissa so sketchy?

5. How is Toby a cop with a criminal record of violent crime?

5. Why didn't he get fired over the TCH gummi bear incident?

6. If he somehow proved it was kind of pot brownies/Spencer's fault in order to keep his job, how did the two of them avoid prosecution? Because it's not like they live in California or Colorado.

7. How does Spencer have a job in politics, with her history? Did they not even do the most cursory of background checks?

8. Where are Emily's eggs?

9.  Where is Pepe the corpse-sniffing dog ?

• Love 1

Where does Jason really go when he's "away"?  

Where is Kenneth D, and why wasn't he contacted during Allison being in the hospital iin a Hannibal Lecter mask?  

Where is Wren?  Why was he coloring that weird picture?

Does Spencer have a twin?

What happened to Ezra's creepy crime book about Allison?   

Of all the places to make into a nice hotel, why Radley?  

Where is Pastor Ted?

• Love 1

10. What did EzrA do with all his stalker files after the time skip? Did he just get rid of them? Give them the cops? Because of course the Rosewood PD would not even question why their teacher had years of straight up stalker footage, why not? Does he still have it for "personal reasons"?

3 hours ago, Lii said:

10. What did EzrA do with all his stalker files after the time skip? Did he just get rid of them? Give them the cops? Because of course the Rosewood PD would not even question why their teacher had years of straight up stalker footage, why not? Does he still have it for "personal reasons"?

I'm going with used them for personal reasons and then pulled them out when he was drunk and they inspired the "romantic " book he wrote with Aria that Liam was creeped out by.  Speaking of, was anyone else surprised that Nicole wasn't a student of his? I was.  

Now that Sara is dead, will we ever find out how she managed to climb through the hole in her hotel closet and climb down a ladder when she allegedly couldn't use her hands at all?

In the flashback to the college party, who pushed the drunk girl down the stairs? Ian? Alison? I know Charlotte was expelled because the police thought she did it, but did she actually do it?

In other flashbacks, Ali said she stole something from Jason but that he would never find what he hid. What did she take that was so important? NAT Club footage? Another night, Jason had a party and Ali came over to Spencer's house upset. She said it was because her grandmother was sick but no one believed her, so what really happened at the party to make her cry?

Just before Ali pushed Ian from the bell tower, he said, "What are you doing here?" Does that mean he knew she was alive?

8 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

In the flashback to the college party, who pushed the drunk girl down the stairs? Ian? Alison? I know Charlotte was expelled because the police thought she did it, but did she actually do it?

Another night, Jason had a party and Ali came over to Spencer's house upset. She said it was because her grandmother was sick but no one believed her, so what really happened at the party to make her cry?

Just before Ali pushed Ian from the bell tower, he said, "What are you doing here?" Does that mean he knew she was alive?

I used to think it was Ali who pushed the girl but now I'm more inclined to believe Charlotte was lying and it was really her. Or I suppose it could have been Ian. 

I assumed Ali was upset because one or more of Jason's friends at the party were harassing her and maybe things went too far and she got scared. She was wearing a letterman jacket at the time though and I always wondered who it belonged to. I don't think this is something we'll ever get an answer to because I don't think the who was the point. I think this flashback was probably just meant to show that despite her bitchy exterior Alison was sometimes vulnerable and afraid and didn't always feel safe in her own house. 

I still want to know who gave her the bloody lip though because I think the "who" in that case was meant to be important but it was just dropped. All we have is Ali's cryptic "girls fight dirtier than boys" answer  

And what secrets of Noel's did Ali have to blackmail him with? I wonder if now that he's back if we might actually get an answer for that one. 

Who is Charlotte's father? And who is the father of Mary Drake's second child? According to her records, she was in and out of Radley for ten years, so it could be anyone (not just Radley staff). Is Drake her (and Jessica's) maiden name? Since Mary was first admitted to Radley when she was a teenager (after the baby Jessica was babysitting died), I'm assuming Drake is not her married name. Maybe it's a fake last name that her parents made up so that no one would know their daughter was at Radley? The frustrating thing about these Mary Drake questions (along with some of the previously posted Ali-related questions) is that someone could JUST ASK THEM.

• Love 5

How long do you think it's going to take for one of these idiots to realize that Mary Drake is just next door and all they have to do is walk up to the door, knock and ask Mary if she knows who her kid is? Hell, even boy or girl would help. But wait, she's scary! So no, let's not ask. They will probably break in, find something that has nothing to do with anything and assume that one of them is her kid. OMG I would kind of love it if they mistakingly think it's one of them and are freaking out about which one. Aria would probably call off her wedding because she can't let Fitz marry her when she doesn't even know who she is anymore! It would hopefully mean getting to see Ashley as Hanna, the most sensible about this stuff sometimes, just asks "are you really my mother?" Emily looks in the mirror, looks at her parents and goes "not me!" And Spencer completely looses her shit.

Only to later find out Mary had a son (which they would have known had they asked) who died years ago (which they would have known if they'd asked).

• Love 3
On 3/10/2016 at 0:26 AM, SadieT said:

Why was Noel helping Alison? It was implied he had some sort of secret and she was blackmailing him but we never learn what that secret was.

On 8/10/2016 at 5:10 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

You guys, they answered TWO of our questions in tonight's episode! Noel Kahn pushed that girl at the party and Ali was holding it over him! Considering that Charlotte got kicked out of school for that, did Ali ever tell her that it was Noel who did it?

I hope the girls realize how easy it is to get answers by, you know, just asking Alison so let's hope this trend continues. They seriously need to have like a truth sleepover where they just stay up all night asking Alison questions.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

You guys, they answered TWO of our questions in tonight's episode! Noel Kahn pushed that girl at the party and Ali was holding it over him! Considering that Charlotte got kicked out of school for that, did Ali ever tell her that it was Noel who did it?

I hope the girls realize how easy it is to get answers by, you know, just asking Alison so let's hope this trend continues. They seriously need to have like a truth sleepover where they just stay up all night asking Alison questions.

Does the answer count if it came in the form of a dream? I don't know if we're supposed to accept these answers as truths or not because Alison didn't actually answer any questions, Hanna just dreamt she did. But then real Alison didn't deny it later on when Hanna mentioned it, so who knows. This show is so bad, why do we do this to ourselves? 

Since Ali didn't deny it or have a shocked "WTF are you talking about?" look on her face when Hanna mentioned it to everyone, I'm just going to say that it's true and two of our questions were answered - not because I want to give Marlene credit for finally listening to us for once, but just because I want to cross some of these questions off of our list of loose ends!

I still want to know where Wren is and what's up with those weird pics he was coloring.  

Why is Jenna blind, not blind, then blind?  

Why does Jenna always wear the same damn sunglasses?   Does she buy them in bulk?  

Where is Melissa?  

Does Spencer have a twin ?  

Why is Caleb's hair always messy?  

What happened to Emily's eggs?

• Love 1

Who was the potential "baby Daddy" to Alison? Was it Wilden?

Also, I get the whole Charles-Charlotte-Cece thing, but WHY was she really targeting the girls?  I know she claims the game was a "drug" but she nearly killed them on several occasions.  That should have been motivated by some serious hatred.

Also, Mona was A out of jealousy but didn't she see that it was A (the mystery and those secrets) that was bringing the girls back together? I'm confused.  And sadly feel a lost-like level of disappointment.

• Love 2
On 10/24/2016 at 2:23 PM, CurlyATX said:

Also, Mona was A out of jealousy but didn't she see that it was A (the mystery and those secrets) that was bringing the girls back together? I'm confused.  And sadly feel a lost-like level of disappointment.

I'll always maintain that this is perfectly in keeping with human nature, especially for someone with such a high IQ and low EQ. People sabotage themselves all the time, expect different results with the same actions, etc.

• Love 1

I've been listening to BrosWatchPLLToo podcast to keep me occupied while driving.  Am on Season 4- a season that I watched sporadically.  Aside from the mystery of who is A, do you think the Liars really would be friends?  They don't seem to have much in common other than Alison and had fallen apart when she died.  I rarely see them interacting as friends without the mystery.

Did Byron actually pay off Alison once to keep his infidelity a secret? I wonder if that's where all that cash came from (hidden in the poster), etc.

On 11/30/2016 at 8:12 AM, CurlyATX said:

I've been listening to BrosWatchPLLToo podcast to keep me occupied while driving.  Am on Season 4- a season that I watched sporadically.  Aside from the mystery of who is A, do you think the Liars really would be friends?  They don't seem to have much in common other than Alison and had fallen apart when she died.  I rarely see them interacting as friends without the mystery.

Did Byron actually pay off Alison once to keep his infidelity a secret? I wonder if that's where all that cash came from (hidden in the poster), etc.

I think without A the liars would be friendly but not really friends; that seems like where they were headed in the pilot episode - when Aria came home from Iceland, Emily wasn't still friends with either Hanna or Spencer, and while those two were friendly with one another, Emily stated they weren't close anymore. If A hadn't started harassing them it likely would've stayed that way.

Similarly, when they brought the girls back for the 5 year forward thing, they all seemed vaguely aware of each other's lives, in the way people who used to be friends and still have a degree of affection for each other are, but they didn't seem like they were current friends.

(edited)

In the name of eliminating some questions, I thought I would make a list of everyone who has been killed on the show and who killed them because quite honestly, there have been so many accusations and false leads that sometimes I can't remember who REALLY killed someone on this show.

Murders/deaths:

• Ian Thomas - ahhh, good old creepy milk drinker Ian who hooked up with Alison and Spencer but married Melissa and later tried to kill Spencer. Alison is the one who pushed him off the bell tower, but he survived. He later committed suicide but Mona faked his suicide note and the crime scene.
  • Maya St. Germain - killed by Lyndon aka fake cousin Nate (her trachea was crushed by a pipe or metal bar)
  • Lyndon James - stabbed by Emily in self defense, shot Caleb before dying
  • Garrett Reynolds - killed by Wilden on the ghost train (bonus: he also put Aria in a box with Garrett's body)
  • Darren Wilden - the dirty cop who slept with Alison when she was only 14 and was paid off by Jessica DiLaurentis (not once, but TWICE) was shot by Charlotte after the lodge fire
  • Shana Fring - Aria hit her in the head with a gun, causing Shana to fall off the stage which killed her
  • Bethany Young - took a shovel to the head from Mona (who thought she was whacking Alison) and then buried alive by Melissa Hastings (who thought it was Alison and that she was already dead)
  • Marion Cavanaugh - pushed off the roof of Radley by Bethany Young
  • Jessica DiLaurentis - given pills to stop her heart and buried alive by an unknown killer Mary Drake
  • Charlotte DiLaurentis - hit along the cervical spine with a metal rod (resulting in a broken neck) and thrown off the bell tower by an unknown killer Mona
  • Archer Dunhill aka fake Elliot Rollins- vehicular manslaughter courtesy of Hanna
  • Teddy Carver - a young boy who Jessica DiLaurentis was babysitting who died after she asked Mary to keep an eye on him
  • Noel Kahn - decapitated by his own axe
  • Sara Harvey - killed (head trauma) and left in a bathtub at the Radley by an unknown killer Noel Kahn
  • Wren Kingston - Melissa's shady fiance who kissed both Spencer (while he was still engaged to her sister and again after he and Melissa had broken up) and Hanna before dating Alex Drake and fathering Emily's twins was killed by Alex who then had his ashes turned into a diamond necklace

Fake deaths:

• Alison DiLaurentis - hit on the head by Charlotte (who thought she was whacking Bethany), buried alive by Jessica DiLaurentis, pulled out of the shallow grave by the Grunwald
  • Darren Wilden - Ashley Marin hit him with her car, Jenna and Shana helped him
  • Mona Vanderwaal - faked her own death to frame Alison for her murder

The As:

• Original A (S1-S2) - Mona
  • Mona's A team - Lucas and Melissa (both as a result of being blackmailed by Mona to help her)
  • Big A (S3-S6A) - Charlotte
  • Charlotte's A team - Mona, Wilden, Sara Harvey, Melissa (blackmailed by Wilden into participating), Noel, Toby, Spencer
  • A.D./Uber A (SB-S7) - Alex
  • Alex's A team - Jenna, Sydney, Aria (blackmailed into participating)

Other stuff:

• Black Swan at the masquerade ball - Melissa
  • Red Coat - Sara Harvey
  • Black Widow - Sara Harvey
  • Board Shorts - Ezra
  • Beach Hottie - Wilden
  • Queen of Hearts - Darren Wilden and Melissa Hastings
  • wrote on Ezra's car - Noel Kahn
  • pushed a girl down the stairs at a fraternity party - Noel Kahn
  • shot Ezra in New York - Shana
  • pushed Jason down an elevator - Charlotte
  • blew up Toby's house - Charlotte
  • drove a car through Emily's house - Charlotte
  • kidnapped Emily, put her in a coffin, and chained her to a sawmill - Charlotte
  • knocked Jenna unconscious and left her to drown - Charlotte
  • gave Emily a creepy massage - Lucas
  • gave Jason a note that said, "I know what you did," after Alison went missing - Jenna and Garrett
  • locked the liars in the lodge - Shana
  • shot Spencer - Sydney
  • father of Emily and Alison's twins - Wren

Parentage:

• Spencer and Alex - Peter Hastings and Mary Drake
  • Jason - Jessica DiLaurentis and Peter Hastings
  • Charlotte - Mary Drake and Pastor Ted

Affairs that did not produce children:

• Byron Montgomery and Meredith Sorenson
  • Jessica DiLaurentis and Bethany Young's father

Murder tally:

• Mona - 2 (hit Bethany in the head with a rock, pushed Charlotte into a metal rod on the wall of the bell tower)
  • Lyndon aka fake cousin Nate - 1 successful murder (suffocated Maya) & 2 attempted murders (tried to shoot Emily and Caleb)
  • Wilden - 1 (killed Garrett)
  • Charlotte - 1 successful murder (shot Wilden), 3 attempted murders (hit Alison in the head with a rock because she thought it was Bethany, pushed Jason down an elevator shaft, knocked Jenna unconscious and left her to drown)
  • Melissa - 1 (buried Bethany alive)
  • Aria - 1 (hit Shana with a gun)
  • Hanna - 1 (hit Archer Dunhill with her car)
  • Noel Kahn - 1 (hit Sara Harvey in the head)
  • Bethany - 1 (pushed Marion Cavanaugh off the roof of Radley)
  • Mary Drake - 1 (switched Jessica's pills)
  • Alex Drake - 1 (killed Wren and turned him into a diamond necklace)
  • Jessica Dilaurentis - 1 attempted murder (buried Alison alive after Charlotte hit her)
  • Shana - 5 attempted murders (locked the PLLS in the lodge and set it on fire, shot Ezra)
  • Sydney - 1 attempted murder (shot Spencer)
  • Ashley - 1 attempted murder (hit Wilden with her car)
Updated!
  • Love 6

Actually, i'm not even so concerned with "WHO is Beach Hottie" anymore so much as "Is Beach Hottie REALLY hot and if so, can we get a flashback f him on the beach in all his hotness, shirtless and wet?"

• Love 2

Another question I want answered before the show ends: what does A.D. stand for? Another DiLaurentis? Annoying Dickhead? Ali's Demon? Atypical Dessert? Aggressive Dumbass?

It would be too obvious if Ali was the one behind all the A.D. stuff and she was just dumb enough to use her real initials, but I'm assuming that A.D. has to stand for something. I hope that as A.D. is hanging from the side of a cliff in the series finale, Spencer yells, "JUST TELL US WHY YOU CALLED YOURSELF A.D.!" and as soon as A.D. gives them an answer, he or she lets go and falls to his/her death. Mwahahahaha!

On a related note, the other night I had a dream that Spencer's mom had somehow disguised herself as the new guy that Spencer was dating (it was a catfish situation, not that her mom was impersonating someone who Spencer was actually dating), which is creepy enough in itself, but in my dream it turned out that Mariska Hargitay lite was behind some of the A stuff. I hope we get at least one more scene with the moms hanging out and drinking wine before the show ends!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Another question I want answered before the show ends: what does A.D. stand for? Another DiLaurentis? Annoying Dickhead? Ali's Demon? Atypical Dessert? Aggressive Dumbass?

It would be too obvious if Ali was the one behind all the A.D. stuff and she was just dumb enough to use her real initials, but I'm assuming that A.D. has to stand for something. I hope that as A.D. is hanging from the side of a cliff in the series finale, Spencer yells, "JUST TELL US WHY YOU CALLED YOURSELF A.D.!" and as soon as A.D. gives them an answer, he or she lets go and falls to his/her death. Mwahahahaha!

On a related note, the other night I had a dream that Spencer's mom had somehow disguised herself as the new guy that Spencer was dating (it was a catfish situation, not that her mom was impersonating someone who Spencer was actually dating), which is creepy enough in itself, but in my dream it turned out that Mariska Hargitay lite was behind some of the A stuff. I hope we get at least one more scene with the moms hanging out and drinking wine before the show ends!

I believe A.D. stands for "Agitating Device"; a phrase used on set in place of "McGuffin". Now they just need to invent a name that fits the initials and shoe-horn that character into the plot. I think they should just rename half the cast "Red Herring", and the other half "McGuffin" to save confusion. /S   

Ali or Aria are the obvious choices... the shocking choice would be Emily or Hanna's mother. I've said in other threads that I think the writers of this show will go for shock over coherence... so my money is on Emily, with the reveal occurring after a time jump long into the future after she has settled with Ali (and baby) and after a red herring "A" has already been uncovered.   

Edited by Chinspinner
On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 9:30 PM, Chairperson Meow said:

I thought Beach Hottie was Wilden or Ezra?  

One of Alison's letters to Board Shorts said that she wanted to show him the beach, despite it not being "his thing".  Since Board Shorts = Ezza,  presumably Ezra is not Beach Hottie.  Besides, frolicking on the beach doesn't seem pretentious enough for Ezra.

My guess is Beach Hottie = Wilden, but it hasn't been confirmed.  I expect it won't be confirmed other than via an IMK tweet.

• Love 2
On 2/28/2017 at 8:59 AM, mac123x said:

Besides, frolicking on the beach doesn't seem pretentious enough for Ezra.

I don't know.  If it involved reenacting the From Here to Eternity thing, he would likely be down.  

1 hour ago, RachelKM said:

I don't know.  If it involved reenacting the From Here to Eternity thing, he would likely be down.  

If it involved reenacting the From Here to Eternity thing, he would likely drown.

• Love 2
On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 6:06 PM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Hahaha, that's more of a philosophical question for you to ponder.

I also want to know what kind of wholesale/bulk discount you can get in Rosewood when you buy every yellow top and every black hoodie.

And why was Ali so upset before coming over for the sleepover the night she disappeared?

The really stupid thing is that the girls could just ask Ali who Beach Hottie was now that she's back and playing nice.

Before the show ends I hope we get a series of flashbacks revealing 'A's face buying all the equipment in stores and on trips.

• Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Kimmel77 said:

Before the show ends I hope we get a series of flashbacks revealing 'A's face buying all the equipment in stores and on trips.

And the cashiers ringing them up: "87 black hoodies. That will be $2175. On your Visa? Thank you. Do you need help carrying these out to your car?"

Or the poor shop salespeople who have to deal with the crazy requests: "How many pairs of black leather gloves do we have in stock? Um, I guess let me go check in the back."

• Love 6
On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 1:22 PM, dwmckim said:

I also want to see A placing a Craigslist ad for all those A decoys in New York.

My head canon is that A hired a street-theater group.

• Love 1