Type keyword(s) to search

Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

I believe that would be from Run Away, Little Boy, when Burrito Boy comes into Luke's with his parents.  And now I will laugh for the next twenty minutes.  (Check out the look on Rory's face!  Bwahahahahaha!)

• Love 1

I deliberately picked a scene with the daisies in it, but not too prominent, precisely for that hint.  ;)

Bwahahahaha I know what scene this one is but not the episode so I'll let someone else try.

I love the color coordination too, lulu, especially since red happens to be my favorite color---though I don't look as good in it as they do :) 

Festival of Living Art?

If I'm right:

Ij9NYG9.jpg

(edited)

Hee---Does Lorelai have a 'lost chick' for Luke to help her find?! That Damn Donna Reed :)

And, yes, you were right re SIAM. The 'writing/sliding' scene is one of my all-time favorites. 

Edited by mstaken
  • Love 1

LOL---Rory is trying to read the newspaper on Lorelai's head (where else would a newspaper be?!) in Hammers and Veils :) And I'm so glad you enjoyed my shot of SleepyLuke! 

rJcJpVn.jpg