Type keyword(s) to search

Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

(edited)

Right again, Taryn! I'm loving our cyber-photo album of GG memories :)  Looking at these pictures has totally cheered me up. 

Edited by mstaken
  • Love 1
(edited)

Ha---that totally explains why my cluelessness; that's the one S3 episode I always skip :) If I want to keep up with these games, my episode-skipping days have to come to an end! 

Edited by mstaken
  • Love 1

You got it, nolie! And your adorable pic is from ADFKT :) 

P.S. I hated the Rory storyline in Pulp Friction as well, though, sadly, in S5-S6 disliking Rory's storylines is pretty much par for the course for me.

Here's a super easy one, but I love it too much to resist:

GhDMEbf.jpg

Oh, dear...please don't make me turn in my GG fangirl card! 

Oh my gosh, I think I've got it---is it Nag Hammadi?! I need to stop skipping that one when I rewatch!

If I'm correct: 

1gOY9n6.jpg

Luke only unbuttoned his shirt and S2 and S2?! I never noticed that! Really good guess, lulu, but it's not from the Ins and Outs of Inns.  It IS from another S2 episode, one in which they suggest all dressing up to go to the Rocky Horror Picture Show... :) 

Luke only unbuttoned his shirt and S2 and S2?! I never noticed that!

I never did either!

I don't know what episode it's from, but it's the same jacket as Lorelai was wearing in A'T A'T.  The shirt is different though.

(edited)

I love their expressions in that picture, but I wouldn't have posted it if I'd known how annoyingly hard it would be :) Here's another hint: It's from the episode in which we first see Jackson's wrestling  pajamas! 

Edited by mstaken