Type keyword(s) to search

Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

It IS the Dark Shadows scene, but not from Pushkin. It's actually from my favorite non-Pushkin episode of S5. (I think it's one of your favorites as well!) It has a two-word title. Let me know if you need a bigger hint :) 

Yep!  I knew that would be an easy one, but it's so poignant to me, and even more so every time the kids start a new school year.  Dana is going into tenth (!!!) grade this year.  *cries*

• Love 1
(edited)

This one isn't *technically* the very final scene of the episode (there's a fie second or so scene that follows it), and it's also ridiculously easy...but I couldn't resist! 

EiyD4PO.jpg

Edited by mstaken

Poes and Fire.  And I totally have that parrot that's sitting on the table there!  I've never noticed that before.

I still want to know where Lorelai got all that stuff overnight, LOL.

GG217-01224.jpg

• Love 1

The episode is Dear Emily and Richard.

Taryn I always assumed Lorelai got the Yale memorabilia at  highway gas and service stations. Whenever  my family  and I would drive to the American Midwest to visit the in-laws  from where we live in Southern Ontario, the interstate stations in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, etc. always had college pennants, mugs and such like available.  I have  no particular use for a Notre Dame mug but I  still want one.

As to the T-shirts, all she had to do was wake up Kirk. He was usually ready to make a quick buck.

Whenever  my family  and I would drive to the American Midwest to visit the in-laws  from where we live in Southern Ontario, the interstate stations in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, etc. always had college pennants, mugs and such like available.

Oh wow, I had no idea.  That makes sense.  And yes, Kirk would have been happy to make a couple of bucks by printing a shirt in the middle of the night.  Heh.