Type keyword(s) to search

Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

(edited)

You were correct, mstaken.

Is this The Ins and Outs of Inns? If I was Max I would have seen the writing on the wall. Look at the way that Lorelai and Luke are looking at each other.

Now I'm thinking it isn't that episode.

Edited by lulu1960

Heh---yeah, I thought the same thing about that pic, lulu! Max was out of the picture by Ins and Outs of Inns (at least until a brief reappearance in S3!) That pic is from the end of s1 :) 

Should we maybe challenge each other to themes sometimes?! Like 'find pictures where Luke is smiling', 'find pictures where Lorelai is wearing something bizarre', 'find your favorite friendship scenes',etc.?! Just a random thought! 

Nolie, I think that one is from Fight Face! 

(edited)

---Nolie, feel free to pick the first theme! 

Also, does Lorelai have blue streaks in her hair in the picture I posted above, or does it just look that way to my admittedly weak eyes?! 

Edited by mstaken
(edited)

That's the episode after  Rory and Dean broke up (the first time). the Break-up Part 2? I don't see blue streaks but maybe you're looking at the fuzzy clock? :)

If I'm right, can I pick a theme of Luke smiling? I'll let someone else choose the picture.

Edited by nolieblue

Heh---is he being tortured by Lorelai and her Louis Armstrong imitation in One Has Class?! 

By the way, anyone can pick a new theme today whenever the mood strikes you guys :) 

Until then:

xrBDbpx.jpg

(edited)

I think it's earlier on in the episode when she's telling Rory that the honeymoon and titular Whoopee were awfully disappointing, but, yes, you totally got it! You're up, GG Genius :) 

Edited by mstaken

Ah, but that earlier conversation is in the gazebo, isn't it? In any case, not GG genius, but masochist! I still manage to stagger through seasons 6 and 7 when they're up on ABCFam (of course the fast forward button is my best friend...)

GG309-00984.jpg

(edited)

I think the scene I posted is when Rory first sees Lane post-honeymoon :) The next scene is the 'ugh-sex-it's-awful' conversation in the gazebo, and by the end of that episode we're back at Lane's learning that that terrible sex has resulted in pregnancy :)

As for yours, Bible Kiss Bible! (aka A Deep Fried Korean Thanksgiving)  

One of my personal favorites:

Awar7ox.jpg

Edited by mstaken

I think the scene I posted is when Rory first sees Lane post-honeymoon :) The next scene is the 'ugh-sex-it's-awful' conversation in the gazebo, and by the end of that episode we're back at Lane's learning that that terrible sex has resulted in pregnancy :)

Phew!  Glad we got that all straightened out, or else we'd have to turn in our GG fangirl cards! Poor thing, I forgot that first scene when she just thought she had Montezuma's revenge....

~~~

Bon Voyage? "It's my last night with my best friend."

• Love 1