Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

16 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

It wouldn't surprise me if they restyled Milan back to blond, if there are only a handful on the team.

I definitely think blonde made her pop more!

It looks like Emily, Sheridan, and Brennan are not pictured so the cut rumor on them is correct 

I'm almost positive I saw someone say Jessika was cut? Maybe I'm remembering wrong and it was just that she was called in. She's still pictured!:)

yuko is not pictured so she must not be back yet 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Harrythecat said:

Are the TCC candidates who made show group wearing the vet blue practice uniform and not the pink TCC candidates?

No, they're in pink. Regardless of the show group stuff they're still rookies.

2 minutes ago, Harrythecat said:

Are the TCC candidates who made show group wearing the vet blue practice uniform and not the pink TCC candidates?

Nope they're wearing pink! Their poms are in front so it's hiding the pink but the tops have blue sides

ive accounted for everyone that has been cut from the picture except Raylee and Yuko. Raylee may still be sick. There is someone hiding in the back between Jax and stephaniec and it doesn't look like either girl!! Who is that??

(edited)
2 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Is Madeline in blue?

You can see pink peeking out by her pom on her right side (our left). The rookie uniforms are pink with blue trim and it's kinda confusing to the eye when most of the pink is blocked!

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 2

Yuko is not back till tomorrow if then. Jessika was called in this week but I don't think she was cut? 

The clip of this dance is so cute!! Honestly thought they all looked good doing it! 

I see Jessika there. Not sure who that girl is by Jax !

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Yuko is not back till tomorrow if then. Jessika was called in this week but I don't think she was cut? 

The clip of this dance is so cute!! Honestly thought they all looked good doing it! 

I think so too!! I loved the song. So catchy!

who is standing between Stephanie and Jax in the picture. It's driving me crazy!

• Love 2

It's certainly the most I've seen of the rookies dancing this summer!  But I haven't been internet sleuthing, either.  Even though I'm seeing the names of those who have been cut, I hardly know who any of these rookies are, unless they've tried out before.  It's fun--I get spoilers, but most of the rookie class is unknown to me, so I still have to wait for the show to see who's who and what's what.   

I will say that I feel sad for Emily, because she must be so disappointed and hurting right now, but I don't feel badly that she won't be a DCC.  She may be a sweet girl, but I think she would have stood out in a negative and distracting way on the field and sidelines.  The video posted on the previous page of the thread just confirmed it for me--she's not a great dancer, and seems slightly out of control.  I care way more about that than her eyes and frozen facial expressions; those just make me enjoy watching her even less.  No idea who the other two are who got cut, but of course it's sad for them, and probably a number of their almost-teammates.  

Can anyone tell me why, how, or when Kendall lost her job?  I hadn't read that til tonight!  Last season she said she supports herself, so that would be a big deal, and potentially devastating for her.  Was she taking too much time off for training camp?  Curious about the saying no to Melissa and talking smack story; I feel like there's much we don't know (as with pretty much everything with training camp, and well, with reality TV), so I'm holding off on any judgement.  

27 minutes ago, sunwave said:

Is this the most dancing we've seen of the rookies? Aha I'm no dancer so they look good enough to me!

They look good but man is that some simple choreography. Michelle keys must really have dialed it back from her usual style

• Love 3
2 hours ago, dccfan37 said:

I think so too!! I loved the song. So catchy!

who is standing between Stephanie and Jax in the picture. It's driving me crazy!

It looks like washed out sickly Raylee to me.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, M1977G said:

It's certainly the most I've seen of the rookies dancing this summer!  But I haven't been internet sleuthing, either.  Even though I'm seeing the names of those who have been cut, I hardly know who any of these rookies are, unless they've tried out before.  It's fun--I get spoilers, but most of the rookie class is unknown to me, so I still have to wait for the show to see who's who and what's what.   

I will say that I feel sad for Emily, because she must be so disappointed and hurting right now, but I don't feel badly that she won't be a DCC.  She may be a sweet girl, but I think she would have stood out in a negative and distracting way on the field and sidelines.  The video posted on the previous page of the thread just confirmed it for me--she's not a great dancer, and seems slightly out of control.  I care way more about that than her eyes and frozen facial expressions; those just make me enjoy watching her even less.  No idea who the other two are who got cut, but of course it's sad for them, and probably a number of their almost-teammates.  

Can anyone tell me why, how, or when Kendall lost her job?  I hadn't read that til tonight!  Last season she said she supports herself, so that would be a big deal, and potentially devastating for her.  Was she taking too much time off for training camp?  Curious about the saying no to Melissa and talking smack story; I feel like there's much we don't know (as with pretty much everything with training camp, and well, with reality TV), so I'm holding off on any judgement.  

If she quit or lost her job (Kyndall) then I think it has to be relatively new; Kelsey as of yesterday was still under the impression she was working full time and that's what kept her so busy outside of TC. 

• Love 1

Thanks for posting the TCC photos and dance clip!  

If Amy makes it on the team I'm already wondering if she will stick it out for more than a year.  Some of them comment every year on how hard training camp is and how they will be there for years and then poof they are gone. 

19 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

thanks! Hopefully that is the last warning Khalin gets :-/  

I can't believe CMT is dragging it out that much more but I guess it does usually go to the end of July.  Now I can understand why kat was sobbing in the last episode about being emotionally exhausted. I'm not even trying out and I feel stressed LOL 

Saw this pic on Bethany's IG...wow, Kyndall looks gorgeous here!! 

I remember my daughter sharing a post on Facebook last year from MTT, it must have been Kat, who was crying and saying she was emotionally exhausted.  My daughter completely understood that scene.  She called me one of the last days of training camp and was completely emotionally spent!  She was ready to either be cut or become a DCC, but was at the point where she needed for it to be over one way or the other.  As someone said on here, you really have no idea what it's like, until you're in training camp and the pressure is on.  It was an insane and intense journey through training camp.  There were 2 people cut the final night of camp when my daughter made it, and for those girls who are cut that final night, I cannot imagine what that's like!  

• Love 8

Milan is one of my favorites, I really liked Brennan too but Heather O'Conner is slowly becoming one of my faves just by social media. I really love the routine that Michelle put together, I wish I could see the full thing now.

10 hours ago, sunwave said:

Is this the most dancing we've seen of the rookies? Aha I'm no dancer so they look good enough to me!

I love this and I'm always a big fan of Michelle Keys!!

51 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

Milan is one of my favorites, I really liked Brennan too but Heather O'Conner is slowly becoming one of my faves just by social media. I really love the routine that Michelle put together, I wish I could see the full thing now.

I love this dance...I guess it is not 'hard' choreography or whatever but her stuff is always just FUN to watch! i'm lame but it does make me want to clap my hands LOL  

• Love 4
16 hours ago, JC123 said:

That's why I'm so excited for Madeline! To be met with a resounding no almost immediately last year, to making show group and performing in uniform st a fairly big event BEFORE the team is even announced this year.. You go glen coco!! ??

that's what I don't get though ... how did she get cut relatively quickly last year and be taken so relatively quickly this year?  And not just accepted but to be "promoted" into the elite show group and be making appearances?  Was it all a looks thing last year or did she really change / improve that much this year?  I can't remember the criticism for her that got her booted last year - anyone?

6 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I love this dance...I guess it is not 'hard' choreography or whatever but her stuff is always just FUN to watch! i'm lame but it does make me want to clap my hands LOL  

Lol. The song is actually called "handclap", its by fitz and the tantrums!!

(edited)

Leading up to the final night, it sounds like they're having a guest come in for each training camp.  Kellie Pickler on Monday, Candace Romo on Tuesday (talk about pressure!), Michelle Keys on Wednesday, not sure who will be up next tonight!  Also, got word that Kitty Carter will be making another appearance possibly next week!  The girls better be ready to 'kick' butt!

Edited by KristyMc19
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, KristyMc19 said:

Leading up to the final night, it sounds like they're having a guest come in for each training camp.  Kellie Pickler on Monday, Candace Romo on Tuesday (talk about pressure!), Michelle Keys on Wednesday, not sure who will be up next tonight!  Also, got word that Kitty Carter will be making another appearance possibly next week!  The girls better be ready to 'kick' butt!

Can someone please explain to me why Candace Romo has been incorporated with the DCC panel? 

Just now, DCCFAN71 said:

Can someone please explain to me why Candace Romo has been incorporated with the DCC panel? 

lol...my assumption is QB's wife so recognizable name, plus she was a Miss America or something like that so I'm sure they feel she can speak from experience on poise and whatnot. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

Originally, I think she was just filling in for Melissa but I may like having her as a guest judge...she has experience of knowing what the team is looking for I guess.

Someone mentioned upstream (sorry can't find it) that its hard to imagine that Madeline has moved so fast up in the ranks this year after being cut last year. I understand your point of view, however I do believe that it's possible. If she went back home with the intent on working hard on her dance and confidence then she improved. Maybe she took extra dance classes and also matured over this past year. I believe she was the shy type last year...

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

Originally, I think she was just filling in for Melissa but I may like having her as a guest judge...she has experience of knowing what the team is looking for I guess.

Lol - but so do we ;).   I'm not from Dallas (so don't really know much about her besides for the fact that she is extremely pretty and can speak well in those little happy holidays video bits the players and their wives do on the thanksgiving game), but I don't really think that just because someone marries the quarterback they should be an authority over all the cheerleaders.   It kind of goes back to the Paige thing how now the DCC organization must bow down to her just cause a player says she's worthy to be his mate. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, sunwave said:

Wow I agree with you.  This is the best I have seen rookies being this close to the team being announced.  Kelli always says don't scare yourself off the team.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

I feel bad for Emily too. I liked her, and I think she's pretty. I have no clue who Sheridan or Brennan are.....

Me neither. Still. Emily wants this sooo bad; it sucks she couldn't make it happen yet again.

12 hours ago, Harrythecat said:

Are the TCC candidates in the front row of this picture?  I thought that was a no no....photos are always by seniority.

Maybe for the squad/group photo(s). Otherwise, in candids, it's not necessary.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, jmom said:

I remember my daughter sharing a post on Facebook last year from MTT, it must have been Kat, who was crying and saying she was emotionally exhausted.  My daughter completely understood that scene.  She called me one of the last days of training camp and was completely emotionally spent!  She was ready to either be cut or become a DCC, but was at the point where she needed for it to be over one way or the other.  As someone said on here, you really have no idea what it's like, until you're in training camp and the pressure is on.  It was an insane and intense journey through training camp.  There were 2 people cut the final night of camp when my daughter made it, and for those girls who are cut that final night, I cannot imagine what that's like!  

Yeah ..even though I'm not a fan of Emily and I think K+J made the right call, I do feel badly for her that they dragged it out this long. They know what her expressions and her eyes are like. That creepy feeling wouldn't have magically disappeared and they all of a sudden like snake eyed looks.  No doubt Emily's hopes were up and she was seeing herself on that field as a DCC>

That's great your daughter made it - kudos to her.  I hope she had an amazing experience and that it was worth all the intensity and stress of training camp!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DCCFAN71 said:

thank you!  I was racking my brain trying to figure this out ... was she a DCC?  is it cause she's pretty and blonde?  is it because her brother is haaawwwwt? 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, tobeyoungagain said:

thank you!  I was racking my brain trying to figure this out ... was she a DCC?  is it cause she's pretty and blonde?  is it because her brother is haaawwwwt? 

I thought she was his wife not his sister?

11 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

Candace was Miss Missouri in the Miss USA pageant in 2008 and was said to be in 6th place, having missed the top 5 by .33

Does being successful in pageants qualify you to judge DCC?   If so, maybe they can get KD and the Minchews on the panel next year ;).

• Love 3
(edited)
18 minutes ago, tobeyoungagain said:

Her brother? Tony is her husband lol unless you're talking about Chace Crawford because hot damn lol

Edited by heatherrrrz
Just now, heatherrrrz said:

Her brother? Tony is her husband lol unless you're talking about Chace Crawford because hot damn lol

Pretty sure they were referring to Chace Crawford from Gossip Girl.  Ugh.  What a hunk!

3 minutes ago, KristyMc19 said:

Pretty sure they were referring to Chace Crawford from Gossip Girl.  Ugh.  What a hunk!

I totally forgot for a minute that Chace was her brother and then I reread it and I was like oh yeah, Chace lol

Just clicking on her Wikipedia to verify she was his wife I found a blurb that said she was arrested for underage possession of alchohol in a bar in 2007.   Maybe she can offer the DCC TCC some advice on that topic (eye roll).

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Just clicking on her Wikipedia to verify she was his wife I found a blurb that said she was arrested for underage possession of alchohol in a bar in 2007.   Maybe she can offer the DCC TCC some advice on that topic (eye roll).

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! Pretty is not everything!

• Love 2