Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

16 minutes ago, Silverleaf said:

It's a bit harsh to say Stephanie is not attractive at all, she reminds me of Natalie Dormer

I'm saying in my opinion lol she does look better in a dress than a bathing suit though.

2 hours ago, SopranoKris said:

So sorry for your loss, Laurenbrook :(

Thanks for the update on Kelsey!

You are so sweet, thank you <3 

I am really hopeful for Kelsey this year - I feel like the interview was the big factor holding her back and if they saw improvement and she does well today....fingers crossed!

5 hours ago, Twinkle said:

That's why I love Madeline's look...young & fresh.  

Not everyone's ideal DCC has giant faux knockers, chiclet veneers, pounds of extensions ... you know, the natural look (lol)  & makeup put on via trowel.

This is everything. YES. 

10 hours ago, dalgal214 said:

i think hunter is as cute as a button, but i agree her hair is a bit off. almost too yellow? nothing some color and low lights couldn't fix :) i still think they'll keep her blonde. she has big brown eyes so brown hair would kind of wash her out, i think. nothing to contrast like green/blue or hazel eyes with the uniform if she were to have brown hair and they already have a million red heads. just a level or two down on the blonde scale

Agree.  Though I remember thinking Kat's hair color would be fixed to not look so blah with her skin tone and they didn't do a thing so...we shall see. But Hunter's sister who looks a lot like her (but SUPER thin) is a brunette and looks beautiful so I do think Hunter could go darker blonde and be gorgeous! 

5 minutes ago, NicoleS9954 said:

Hm...interesting.  Probably wise of Simone to do something that she is wonderful at and is super unique...kind of disappointed with Stephanie's costume choice.  I am almost positive that is her audition outfit from last year?? I know those things are expensive but...they are SO picky about solo costumes.  I will always remember Ashley Burandt getting chewed out for not having a cute enough costume at Kitty's practice lol 

• Love 1

As for interview outfits...my opinion is as long as they are not trashy, club-y or super casual they are probably fine.  They need to look pretty and polished and classy but i don't think they need to be super business like. I just thought Stephanie's dress was not real flattering on her.  Drapey sleeves are just...meh most of the time. Ahhh so curious on who might have had a bad interview this year!! 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, NicoleS9954 said:

Really excited to see the outcome of today, the suspense is killing me lol

Mee tooo! and i'm going to be away like ALL day so literally i'll come home late tonight and try to catch up on everything!! 

Also, knew I could remember Holly Arielle wearing it!! 

• Love 2

Ah good find! :) it looks beautiful with Holly's blonde hair! Did she wear it to interviews too? I hope we are in for a few surprises just for the shock value but at the same time I'm rooting for most of the girls to make it back lol! Can't wait to see which new girls make TC!

28 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Hm...interesting.  Probably wise of Simone to do something that she is wonderful at and is super unique...

I don't know. Since Simone is probably on a bubble I think she should have done something a little more straightforward. Hula is fun, but she really needs to show them she can dance. I'm even more nervous for her now.

(edited)
4 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

Unless Shelbi comes with some AMAZING solo, I don't see them taking her to training camp. And if they do, eh

Yeah, I don't see Shelbi being a DCC.  She had too many issues learning the dances.  I think she thought quitting her job would get her in because it worked for Courtney the previous season.  When Courtney said she was quitting her job, they did a lot to help her find a DCC-friendly job.  When Shelbi said she was going to quit, Kelli's eye got really big and they didn't offer the same help.  You could tell she wasn't going to make it by that reaction.  So unless she comes in better than ever, I don't see her making TC this season.

Edited by SopranoKris
  • Love 1

Erica opened solos and I think Holly P will close. They aren't posting video clips this year :( Last year was so fun, it was like an all day chat room in here and I think the videos were a big part of that. C'est la vie.

• Love 1

Everyone says that about Melissa all the time. But its her body type. She's got a more square body type with very little hour glass waist. That's why everyone is always saying she looks heavy. I think if Grace Sells had audition now instead of 7 years ago, she'd have made the squad, because she had the exact same body type as Melissa. I don't know if her dancing was as good as Melissa, but I thought she was good. Holly P has the same body type too. Dance skills go a long way to forgiving a non-hour glass body type.

20 minutes ago, 2134.dancer said:

her legs look big and short 

I think Amy looks terrific! I so wish I could see these girls dancing. Darn it.

• Love 1

Oh man. I think I can see the terror in the finalists eyes as they watch the serious dancers like Erica, Melissa, Amy T. I'd be peeing my pants. God bless whoever has to go after one of those girls.

• Love 2

It may be true that Melissa's body type isn't hourglass or thin, but I never thought she looked "heavy" in previous years.

Amy T has always looked too bottom heavy to be a DCC from the first time she hit the screen on episode 1 of S10, to me, but clearly TPTB don't care - may have something to do w/ how she has one of, if not the, prettiest face on the squad and her education/intelligence.   You'd think they'd at least call her out and tell her to loose some weight like they would do to other girls her same size?, but I guess not.  All that said, Amy T is only heavy from the waist down, she looks great in her arms, chest, face...I think Melissa looks bigger all over - even in her face.

It will be interesting to see if any of these girls get called out for this stuff.  So if you are a great dancer, you're allowed to be heavy?  I didn't think the DCC worked that way.

• Love 2

Oh no re: the run in Kat's tights!  I wonder when it happened? - maybe during her solo, if not, and it happened before, she should have had a spare pair.

I actually think her rythmic stuff is amazing - the technique in that photo above is amazing.   Look how good her shoulder positioning and posture is - most people when they kick like that are hunched over and all bent up everywhere else but the leg that's in the air.  She's 30 years old too - not exactly a spring chicken, especially for having that level of flexibility.

• Love 7

Ugh - I need my daughter to help me figure out snapchat and unfortunately she is at dance ;/, haha!   Is it possible to post/link pics from it on here or no?   I think I heard things "go away" on there after so long :(.  I want to see the pics so bad!

Anyone you guys want to see go? They could say goodbye to half of the rookies and I wouldn't even notice LOL but I think all the second + years are pretty strong.

The picture of Calia isn't on twitter yet so I'm wondering if the social media person is trying to vary the content.

• Love 1

I love Caila but she looked terrible. I could say goodbye to her, Kat and Stephanie. Maybe Claire.