Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, BritFan said:

I've never followed MTT from this stage before, only once the series has started (albeit watching a week later than you lot via youtube). I love that I can watch the videos and follow the hopefuls a bit. 

Get a bit more invested in the rookies than before.

Agh I hear ya! Scouring YouTube trying to find an actual video! So annoying. 

A couple more videos just popped up! 

1 hour ago, JC123 said:

Aw I like Cersten! She was fun to watch. I don't know what it was about Kelsey's but after seeing her in insta vids I feel disappointed with that one?! Lol hope she can pull it off better next weekend! Despite that, Cersten and Kelsey are definitely my favourite two right now.

I can see like 6 videos is that what everyone else is seeing?

I don't think there's technical issues with Celindas video- she's so obviously looking over to the person marking it, the point where it cut off look like she's forgot and they've cut it short to spare her the embarrassment lol. 

I Cersten too.  She has a nice pop to her dancing. 

1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

This is a new video, right? I don't recognize this girl and that's today's date...

http://www.dallascowboys.com/video/2016/05/16/73-jackie

Ahhh! Kelsey's is up!! Go girl!! 

http://www.dallascowboys.com/video/2016/05/16/35-kelsey

Didn't read a lot of posts yet.  I just watched the Kelsey video above and I must say I'm kinda let down by her dancing.  She has very little pop and it's like she's just going through the motions.   Almost boring.  So sorry if people disagree...:(:(:(.   But that's my opinion.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, BritFan said:

Heather's video is 17 seconds long.. Did she forget the rest? And I think you hear Maggie apologise so I wonder if she forgot a bit too.. Doesn't bode well.

I was just about to say that. And the cover photo of her video is her making like a "ughhhhhh I messed up" face, lol. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

Do they seriously only give them one shot???

I would have thought so. Judging on the videos that they've uploaded so far.. Definitely lol 

i cant imagine they've the time to give everyone more than one go 

• Love 2

Watched some more videos - only stand outs so far for me are Certsen (lots of pop and a cute style) and Mandy (now SHE dances like a DCC w/ nice expressions and a perfect figure).

Never realized that tall red head Jamie has such short legs compared to her torso.  Her dance technique is on the bad side too.

Roesha has too much pop that it's borderline vulgar - sorry.  Maggie needs to use her shoulders more when she dances and then she'd be good.

Mandy is my favorite so far cause she looks like total package (figure, look, dance style), w/ Cersten second. 

Wow, I liked Karly's dance. I thought it seemed very fluid with a bit of attitude. :)

18 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

Do they seriously only give them one shot???

One shot as far as I know. But there's one of the DCC Vets standing up front out of camera line doing it with them, so the gals don't forget.

2 minutes ago, Kaedee said:

Wow, I liked Karly's dance. I thought it seemed very fluid with a bit of attitude. :)

One shot as far as I know. But there's one of the DCC Vets standing up front out of camera line doing it with them, so the gals don't forget.

Well that clearly doesn't work judging by the amount that did forget and got thete videos cut short lol!

(edited)
51 minutes ago, Beana8 said:

You aren't alone. I saw nothing really spectacular with Kelsey's video. I might even say it was more fluid than it should have been.  There was no fun to it, no pop.  Dare I say ... boring?  Definitely not getting my vote I saw at least two others that while not technically perfect were more interesting to watch.

40 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Didn't read a lot of posts yet.  I just watched the Kelsey video above and I must say I'm kinda let down by her dancing.  She has very little pop and it's like she's just going through the motions.   Almost boring.  So sorry if people disagree...:(:(:(.   But that's my opinion.

Edited by ChlcGirl
Don't quote on your phone!
  • Love 1

I think Madeline killed it! except for the part where she almost slipped off the dance floor. It looked like all the moves were on the right beat too.  Really rooting for her now

• Love 4

Oh geesh.  That song is just like the one they used the first year they had the fan vote.  Is Kelly so cheap she will not pay for musical licensing of a good song.  It is like the hire a dj to do it for the beats...but she don't consider that we the fans have to listen to it over and over again to view the finalist.

• Love 2

Oh Lordy, again with the terrible editing, Khalyn finishes and on trots Madeline at the end.

Khalyn also looked like she had a brief panicked moment of forgetfulness. They give this tiny deer in the headlights look to whoever is in the room. Makes me feel nervous for them for the rest of the dance.

23 minutes ago, JC123 said:

I would have thought so. Judging on the videos that they've uploaded so far.. Definitely lol 

i cant imagine they've the time to give everyone more than one go 

Yeah - if they gave anyone more than one shot cause they messed up, they'd have to give to everyone to be fair and then it would be out of control. These girls should know enough by now that if you forget just keep going w/ some improv and catch up when you can - it's a solo, most of us won't know the difference.   At least not until we've watched 100+ of them ;)...

21 minutes ago, JC123 said:

Ooh I like number 66 Megan! 

I agree - she's good.  Nice flexibilty.  Needs to vary her facials a little from that plastered on big smile, but lots of potential and a good natural pop to her dancing.  Her video wasn't up yet when I watched the first batch.

I still like Mandy best.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, JC123 said:

I feel like I've watched so many of these already that I could do the dance myself. Lol 

Me too! Let's go! *shimmy shimmy!*

Has anyone else watched Tasha? It says Tasha but is infact Madeline again!

• Love 2

It just occurred to me: if the vets were really gung-ho about returning, theoretically they could watch these videos and pick up quite a bit of the dance.  Not perfectly of course but they could get a jump on learning the combo.

1 minute ago, 2134.dancer said:

could she be any more pathetic/desperate/attention seeking?

Right so I get that she must be disappointed but come on?! There's a million other teams in Texas that she could try out for.. She's acting like somebody died!!! 

(edited)
7 minutes ago, JC123 said:

I'm trying to watch Tashas video. But Madeleine's just keeps playing over and over and over??! Anyone else having this problem? 

Yep - happening to me too!  They may have to give Madeline some of Tasha's votes or Vice Versa ;).

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, JC123 said:

I feel like I've watched so many of these already that I could do the dance myself. Lol 

Upload a vid so we can critique you!  ;-)

• Love 5

Hunter (who's video has a pic of another girl, Emma?, instead of her but when you click it's really her) has a great dance style/pop/technique, but her face is doing NOTHING.  She's literally looking down the whole time and I think she smiles and looks at the camera for a total of 3 seconds.  I sure hope that was just a fluke cause she can't be expressionless like that and be a DCC no matter how well she dances and looks - eesh.

Emma and Heather have potential.

Amazing figure on Tess - Jinelle has some competition in the tall brunette that's very skinny but still shapely and curvy category ;).

Shelbi had no confidence at all in her dancing - geesh, it looked like the first time she's was ever doing that dance.  If she danced like that at auditions I can't believe they took her into finals.  She looks thick too.

Auto Amy lacked pop (which surprised me), her kick was worse than I can do, and dang are her legs short.

I'm not sure what to think about Emily - at some points she was out of control and sloppy, but she had a nice sexy style and looked beautiful.

Madeline dances w/ too much rythym and swag for a DCC.  She needs to sharpen and sexy up her style or I can't see it happening for her.

I want to see that Tasha - wish they'd fix that video link!

Hunter so good but needs better facial expressions 

madeline really good but maybe too aggressive? Lol 

emily looks good but messes up

1 hour ago, BritFan said:

Whitney seemed to just make up her own choreography.. If men vote on the girls I forsee her boobs getting a lot of votes!!!

Yeah she just did her own thing.  I know the have vets there marking the dance so one can follow along but come on!

Shelbi shelbi shelbi.  I hope she nails that solo and the field part.  

I can't believe how many girls messed up. Emily was a big disappointment ?

Allie did quite well. .. Anyone who gets the choreography right is a relief to watch!

1 minute ago, MrsEVH said:
  • Emily V's vid was not that great. She messed up on the turn. Being on the Mavs for 2 seasons I thought she would have been better.

Agreed.