Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E15: Keep 'Em Separated

Louis keeps crashing Jessica's girl time with Honey, so she encourages him to make some friends of his own. But when his new friend ends up being an attractive woman from the pool hall, Jessica gets jealous and tries to become Louis' new pool buddy. Meanwhile, Eddie is unnerved when Alison buddies up with his former crush Nicole.

Though the ep was predictable, I thought it was pretty fun.

LOVE when Trent yells, "Take your dark cloud somewhere else, Brian!"

I don't know why it cracked me up when Walter said about the girls bathroom, "I heard there's a couch in there." I've heard male characters talk about that in other shows/movies. Funny what men wonder about.

Brian: Ned, what are you doing here?
Ned: I stay here. Ned knows drama.

"Stay out as late as you can—want."

• Love 4

I liked this episode. Loved Honey knowing immediately that Jessica was going to need more wine when she found out about Toni and also her "we need to see this chic" when she remembered how things turned out for her and her husband.

Couldn't figure out the end though, why were Louis and Toni shooting pool at the lesbian bar instead of the pool hall they had been going to?

Couldn't figure out the end though, why were Louis and Toni shooting pool at the lesbian bar instead of the pool hall they had been going to?

I assume that Jessica made the condition that if Louis wanted to hang out with Toni he could only do it at the lesbian bar where her friends could keep an eye on him.

Jessica's demands were awesome. I loved how he was to display the wedding ring and he did it at the end.

Sexy Jessica was smokin'.

I thought she was out of line. Either you trust your husband or you don't. I liked seeing her insecure and flustered -- to me, it indicates that she probably has thought she was out of Louis's league at some point. Besides, the "jealous wife/husband" trope is just so tired. I would have liked it better if Jessica had been calm and accepting of Louis's friendship because she knows he would never cheat on her while Honey got all flustered and anxious for her.

I like how Honey started in on how men and women can be just friends just like and her husband for years until..... "oh crap!"  LOL

So, does that mean Honey's husband cheated on her? Or was about to? She is the third wife; was she his mistress before they were married? 

I liked how Grandma was already making plans for the new wife, but would graciously allow Jessica to sleep on the couch until she found a place to live.

• Love 1

I thought she was out of line. Either you trust your husband or you don't. I liked seeing her insecure and flustered -- to me, it indicates that she probably has thought she was out of Louis's league at some point. Besides, the "jealous wife/husband" trope is just so tired. I would have liked it better if Jessica had been calm and accepting of Louis's friendship because she knows he would never cheat on her while Honey got all flustered and anxious for her.

To be clear - her demands were awesome in a ridiclous sense.  They were so over the top and I felt Constance Wu sold it.  Is the "jealous wife or husband" trope over used in sitcoms? Sure, but I liked how they handled it here until the end.  I did not not need the "chaparones" at the end.  However, I still thought Louis looked funny trying to pull off the showing the ring move.

• Love 2

I just feel sorry for this poor girl, who apparently likes hip hop so much that she's dating Eddie, even though he has shown no positive qualities as a boyfriend other than liking the same type of music as her. There's got to be some other guy her age who at least likes De La Soul. Everyone likes De La Soul!

• Love 2