Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E04: Maiden Quest

I really don't think the people writing this show are interested enough to bother making it interesting. They have so many options, and they have consistently taken the most tropey ones at every cross-road. Likewise, I do not believe there is no place they could have parked the trailer if they gave a shit about it. The show is a very thin shadow if its glorious original self, which was exploring complex ethical issues instead of handwaving and denying they are even being raised.

• Love 2

I really don't think the people writing this show are interested enough to bother making it interesting. They have so many options, and they have consistently taken the most tropey ones at every cross-road. Likewise, I do not believe there is no place they could have parked the trailer if they gave a shit about it. The show is a very thin shadow if its glorious original self, which was exploring complex ethical issues instead of handwaving and denying they are even being raised.

Replying in the "Grimm is a complete screw up" er...."Everything wrong with Grimm" thread.

Likewise, I do not believe there is no place they could have parked the trailer if they gave a shit about it.

Hell, it could have been how the paint factory was introduced-- with Juliet seeming to be permanently "stuck", Nick regretted having to think of how to hide the trailer from Juliet. If they could eventually get Original Recipe her back, she'd understand, yadda yadda yadda.