Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E11: Hello Hollywood

Brielle makes a move and visits Los Angeles, where she's given a great opportunity. Kim serves as Brielle's biggest cheerleader as Kroy continues to have doubts. Meanwhile, Tracey takes over Gloria's job when Gloria departs for her wedding.

So, Kim bursts into tears of joy when Brielle read a line from the teleprompter in the E! News studio?  Who does that except for the mother of a 2nd grader who is learning to read harder sentences?  Then again, I suppose this is Brielle we're talking about and it finally proves that she can actually read.  Yes, congratulations, Kim, your daughter somehow managed to graduate high school with the same reading level as a 2nd grader.

By the way, Giuliana and Jason were obviously being way too kind with the praise for Brielle out of kindness and/or pity.  Maybe she didn't initially stumble over any words (shocking!), but she seriously read the teleprompter with the same emotion and intonation of a grapefruit.

• Love 8

You can do the same thing if you go on the NBC your in NYC. You sit behind the desk and give a fake news read. My son did it on the tour, not sure how I was able to hold it together :)

Also I know it's Hollywood but how was Brielle's outfit appropriate?

• Love 7
By the way, Giuliana and Jason were obviously being way too kind with the praise for Brielle out of kindness and/or pity.  Maybe she didn't initially stumble over any words (shocking!), but she seriously read the teleprompter with the same emotion and intonation of a grapefruit. 

Exactly what I thought.  She's not ready at this point for the job.  She needs to train/take a class on public speaking and intonation.  Her voice isn't unpleasant but it's monotone.  Of course she's also only 18, has no training and has never held a job in her life.

Also I know it's Hollywood but how was Brielle's outfit appropriate?

I live and work in the LA area and it's amazing what you see on any age but someone should have told Brielle that if you are being serious about getting a job at E, you should probably at least cover your midsection. 

I thought the outfit with the white pants that Shon brought was so much cuter and more flattering. 

• Love 4

At least Kroy continues to be the voice of reason.  He said Brielle would have to have a job squared away and a place to live before she landed in LA.  And when she said she could stay at the Four Seasons he asked "On who's dime?".  I still think it's too bad that Brielle didn't continue her education even if it was just community college.  She just strikes me as clueless at this point.

KJ wasn't on much, but yet, still managed to be horrible.

He's two.  Not every two year old can be a little Prince George behaving well at baptisms and visiting museums.  Most two year olds are hell on wheels, mine certainly were.  I think all Kim's kids are adorable, the older ones included and they seem to be well cared for. 

• Love 3

Loved Brielle's boyfriend saying he had never seen her even read. We we were all thinking that, and more.

Apartment was cute but $2300 a month, dang I could never live in L.A.

A family member and her husband rent a house in West Hollywood... very small 2 BR with no AC, one bathroom... $6000 a month. I kid you not.

• Love 2

At least Kroy continues to be the voice of reason.  He said Brielle would have to have a job squared away and a place to live before she landed in LA.  And when she said she could stay at the Four Seasons he asked "On who's dime?".  I still think it's too bad that Brielle didn't continue her education even if it was just community college.  She just strikes me as clueless at this point.

That's why I predict K and K will run out of money unless Kroy gets real on Kim and Brielle. Kim and her eldest have no concept of economics.

• Love 7

A family member and her husband rent a house in West Hollywood... very small 2 BR with no AC, one bathroom... $6000 a month. I kid you not.

OMG, I would be living in a cardboard box, or my car, there is no way I could ever afford that much. I live in Houston, that is beyond sticker shock to me!

But we know if Brielle does move to L.A. that Kim will foot the bill even if that poor, senseless girl has no job prospects. And after that reading of the teleprompter she really should re-think her job aspirations. They were being way too generous with their praise!

• Love 1

Loved Brielle's boyfriend saying he had never seen her even read. We we were all thinking that, and more.

Apartment was cute but $2300 a month, dang I could never live in L.A.

... or here on Long Island (or NYC), either.  Unless you want to live in a cardboard box.  ;)

• Love 2

He's two.  Not every two year old can be a little Prince George behaving well at baptisms and visiting museums.  Most two year olds are hell on wheels, mine certainly were.  I think all Kim's kids are adorable, the older ones included and they seem to be well cared for. 

KJ is not 2. He's 4 or 5. Likes to throw things at people and cusses like his mommy. 

• Love 6

They are going to be bankrupt it's matter of time.

Also the little boys are brats and the parents just don't care. I'm sorry a little kid screaming "oh shit" an throwing something. Or saying "fuck" and shoving his sisters is not cute.

• Love 4

The thing about those Facebook posts is people seem to think that Brielle's going to be offered or might be offered  a job on air and that's not what's on the table if anything is.  I think the E people clearly said that she would have to start behind the scenes learning the ropes.   IIRC learning to chose video shots was one skill mentioned that Brielle would need to learn.  Nobody in their right mind is going to put a completely inexperienced and unschooled teenager in an anchor slot. 

• Love 2