Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

No formal announcement, but my TV scheduler app has both Flash and Arrow taking a break between episodes 17 and 18. I don't know where they're pulling their data from though, so it's possible it's not accurate.

I hope your app is wrong. I'll be really annoyed if they took a 4 week break, aired 2 episodes and then took another break before the death.
  • Love 2

I hope your app is wrong. I'll be really annoyed if they took a 4 week break, aired 2 episodes and then took another break before the death.

I think I'd most approve of a break before 420. The death and funeral are over and done, and the final three episodes can be seen as a whole that they usually are.

• Love 4

I think I'd most approve of a break before 420. The death and funeral are over and done, and the final three episodes can be seen as a whole that they usually are.

It would be 4 actually 420, 421,422 and 423 lol

It would be 4 actually 420, 421,422 and 423 lol

Can I use the fact that it half past 11 at night where I am and I just got home from work an hour ago as an excuse?

They've been really quiet and closed off over there on the Arrow set, just saying!

I've noticed it too. Not even CR posted anything from filming 4x19.

Can I use the fact that it half past 11 at night where I am and I just got home from work an hour ago as an excuse?

I've noticed it too. Not even CR posted anything from filming 4x19.

LOL yes you can use that as an excuse LOL my apologies!!

• Love 1

The friendship pr speculation always makes me laugh, I doubt these CW actresses are PRing anything, especially this long. It doesn't get them any major media coverage or do anything that gives them any type of advantage. 

• Love 3

They also probably want Containment to have as many episodes after Flash as possible.

Just confused why LOT ends 1 week before Arrow and Flash.

Well I don't know why it does, but it would be very convenient if it did so that some members of the LoT cast can appear in Flash or Arrow season finales.  I'd give Sara the best odds at making a cameo to at least have a reaction to whichever Lance is in the grave.

• Love 4

The friendship pr speculation always makes me laugh, I doubt these CW actresses are PRing anything, especially this long. It doesn't get them any major media coverage or do anything that gives them any type of advantage.

Lol there have been articles just around their instagram posts. And also the paps pic praising the friendship. It gets certain someone a better edit.

• Love 4

I hope not. As far as I'm concerned the last 3-4 episodes of the season should focus on wrapping up the season's storylines and characters not bringing on characters from other shows.

Well I didn't mean full-on brining people back, but Barry was in a few seconds of what episode 22 or 23 last year?  I could see them wrapping LoT so that Sara could believably be in 2016 in order to react to the death and maybe kill Malcolm?  Come on - you know Oliver isn't going to do it!

• Love 5
(edited)

Well I didn't mean full-on brining people back, but Barry was in a few seconds of what episode 22 or 23 last year? I could see them wrapping LoT so that Sara could believably be in 2016 in order to react to the death and maybe kill Malcolm? Come on - you know Oliver isn't going to do it!

Barry was in 323 because the network demanded more Flash crossovers. Same reason that Barry was in 401. I don't see the Network demanding that with LoT since unlike Barry/Flash, it's not a ratings draw. Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1
(edited)

Has there been talk of any more crossovers? Like when Barry showed up in Nanda Parbat but had to leave before helping stop a city massacre because he had to have a conversation? Aside from my personal commentary, has there been any talk?

ETA - just saw morrigan's post. Nevermind.

Also, just to put it out in the universe - I would totally be in a fake friendship if it meant I got to travel, stay in nice hotels, and hang out on the beach. Totally. I will sing your praises to the media. I would be an excellent celebrity fake friend. 

Edited by calliope1975
  • Love 14

Also, just to put it out in the universe - I would totally be in a fake friendship if it meant I got to travel, stay in nice hotels, and hang out on the beach. Totally. I will sing your praises to the media. I would be an excellent celebrity fake friend. 

I'd have to basically like the person or at least enjoy her company, and not feel that they were using me...or at least that we were using each other. Back in the day rich people had companions, a paid travel buddy and friend, and I'd be cool with that on the boss end but not really the servant end, bc if you get in a spat, you could be pretty stuck.

I was just in the social media thread and saw the tweets. I guess she could be in Vancouver just visiting friends on set or they are tweeting it so people won't think she's gone but I'm starting to wonder if she's actually the one dying? Anyone else?

They're gong to have to try a little harder to convince me. KC hasn't been shy about posting masked selfies since she got the mask. If she's still filming, she would put one up.

Her last in-costume selfie was posted 4 weeks ago, according to Instagram. I'm actually a little bit surprised she doesn't have a cache of old on-set photos to throw out like CH did.

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 1

Professionally, I would think it would suck for the actor who's out of a job, unless they already have something lined up, because they can't publicly look for a job. I'm sure their agent is all over it, but they can't publicly say, "Hire me!" because of the secrecy of the death. If it's a series regular, which they've alluded to, they'll be paid until the end of the season, I presume. (I don't know that for sure, but I'm speculating for a series regular on contract.) {Actually, now that I think about it, maybe not. I don't know.} 

Anyhoo, it would suck being in a state of stasis and not only have to not publicly look for a job but also keep the secret that you are deaddy dead dead on your show and pretend that everything is A-OK. 

Edited by calliope1975
  • Love 4

Wait, did I get this right? The production offices Twitter posted a pic of a coffee truck sent by Mark Pedowitz, and then said KC sent it? Are they legit doing this?

This also confuses me. I don't understand what is happening. If KC sent it, and despite all my conspiracy theories, I don't know why so many people would lie about it, why the big note from MP? Maybe KC had a tiny note and it was a joint venture? I have nothing. 

Wait, did I get this right? The production offices Twitter posted a pic of a coffee truck sent by Mark Pedowitz, and then said KC sent it? Are they legit doing this?

I don't know, I'm massively confused. Velocity might have a better idea

This also confuses me. I don't understand what is happening. If KC sent it, and despite all my conspiracy theories, I don't know why so many people would lie about it, why the big note from MP? Maybe KC had a tiny note and it was a joint venture? I have nothing. 

Well she didn't mind telling that person in the interview that finding that kid by spreading it throughout social media was a joint venture with SA even though she allegedly didn't do anything :p (Although I must say, SA doing that was kind of stupid imo...)

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 3

Do you think Vandal Savage being immortal would allow his limbs to regenerate? I don't know how tales of immortal generally go - they obviously don't die, but do their limbs regenerate, too?

The reason I ask is because I saw some speculation online that since Malcolm rescued Vandal Savage, he might give him a hand - literally - and then have it reattached using magic...then Malcolm would have a magic immortal hand..sounds kinda creepy when I think about it.

Perhaps that is an interesting theory. I just don't see them roping VS back into the finale. But I guess its possible. It actually sounds a lot like Harry Potter and Wormtails arm. And honestly it's not the first time Arrow felt like HP this season. Between the armies of dead guys and magical markings. I wonder if whoever regenerates the hand would have power over it.

I wonder if DD promised him the hand. He seems more magically trained than VS. So they'll play out this farce of being captured. Some secret plans will take play. I also wonder if their scene in the jail is all for show. That is why MM would want him dead so no one has control over his limb. I could see MM double crossing DD post hand.

Edited by kismet

I'm confused about this too. I think the red truck in the Arrow production office pictures has been pictured before, from months ago. So it's not new. So maybe KC didn't buy them coffee? I really don't know. I don't really care either tbh. This is so messy. LOL.

Edited by Angel12d

TBH I think the show's trying too hard to make it seem like it isn't Laurel in the grave. Sorry, I don't believe  any of it lol 

But I do give the show props for making some people question who it actually is. 

It's the same coffee truck (The Bean Buggy) sent on different days, by different people (the network, EBR, KC, etc.). I think KC sent it as a farewell gift. 

Very true. And usually the prod office posts the note that goes with it, maybe they didn't because it was considered 'spoilery'. 

*shrugs* I guess we'll never know. 

• Love 1

They are contracted for 23 episodes (besides Paul/John who i believe are contracted for less) so most likely they would get paid until the end of the season. 

I thought all "regular" actors were contracted for the same amount of episodes whether they use them for every episode might be another situation. But I also thought regardless whether they utilize a "regular" cast actor they still have to pay them as well? I thought "recurring" are the ones who have a limited amount of shows they can appear in and well "guest and special guest stars" are just that?

I thought all "regular" actors were contracted for the same amount of episodes whether they use them for every episode might be another situation. But I also thought regardless whether they utilize a "regular" cast actor they still have to pay them as well? I thought "recurring" are the ones who have a limited amount of shows they can appear in and well "guest and special guest stars" are just that?

I believe that is correct they get paid for every episode their name apoears in the credits.

No. You can be billed as regular and be contracted for a lower number of episodes. Your name appears in the main credits of every episode, but you get paid for the number of episodes you're in. The CW has done this kind of deal with many actors, for many years. Get credited for the full 22-23, but only appear in 16-18 eps.

It also depends on whether the show has full main credits. Arrow doesn't, so the billing is different than shows with the full credits and theme song and whanot.

Edited by dtissagirl

You can be a regular and still be contracted for less amount of episodes. It is just a guaranteed way to lock them down and make sure they are available when they need them. It was a waste of money on their part in S2 to have KC miss episodes but it would be an even bigger waste of money to contract Paul/John to 23 episodes and only have them in half of them.

No. You can be billed as regular and be contracted for a lower number of episodes. Your name appears in the main credits of every episode, but you get paid for the number of episodes you're in. The CW has done this kind of deal with many actors, for many years. Get credited for the full 22-23, but only appear in 16-18 eps.

That's what I thought to but according to @quarks SAG rules are that you get paid for all the episodes you're credited for.

More catching up. KC may or may not have sent a coffee truck to the crew. KC posts a dub smash from her trailer in make up and mask which may or may not be old.

Yep. Still confident she is in the grave.

When Oliver (Stephen Amell) realizes that Felicity, Thea (Willa Holland) and Donna (guest star Charlotte Ross) are trapped in Palmer Tech with everyone else, he looks to a surprising ally to help Team Arrow save the day.

Gary Stu

Curtis?

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 10

When Oliver (Stephen Amell) realizes that Felicity, Thea (Willa Holland) and Donna (guest star Charlotte Ross) are trapped in Palmer Tech with everyone else, he looks to a surprising ally to help Team Arrow save the day. Michael Schultz directed the episode written by Ben Sokolowski & Brian Ford Sullivan (#417). Original airdate 3/30/16.

CURTIS STU HERE TO SAVE THE DAY :D

Gary Stu

Curtis?

You read my mind :')

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 1