Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

LMAO. MG seems to have wandered too far away from his troll bridge.

That's kinda mean to post that tbh. EBR looks stunning though.

So now on Legends, I want Ray and Oliver to have the following conversation:

Ray: So I guess we fail in our mission and somehow Vandal Savage messes up you and Felicity?

Oliver: No, I did that because I couldn't stop lying to her.

Ray: What? Really? She knew you were the Green Arrow, what else was there to lie about?

Oliver: Well, uh......

• Love 7

Guggenheim is the worst troll ever lmao I wonder how hallucination Felicity is going to play out. Is she going to be overly cruel to Olvier like Sara was to Laurel? Is she going to die a horrible death (thereby giving Olicity shippers and Felicity haters what they both want in one scene -- Felicity in a dress for the former, and her death for the latter)? So many questions.....

Felicity looks gorgeous though :) Love her dress. 

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 1

So he is posting a hallucination of a wedding from episode 4x16 has he posted any BM pictures for tomorrow or has he kept it strictly Vixen? He is being really such an ass at this point. You wanted your BMD you got your BMD and since almost everyone except for you and Stephen think its a bad idea you wave the wedding picture. I'm thinking he's afraid people will tune out tomorrow and some may not come back after tomorrow. I really think this picture is his sad attempt at hope for these two after his stupid writing tears them apart. SMH at ALL of this!!

Edited by Ann Mack
  • Love 4

Is Fake!Felicity going to get nailed with that chandelier or what?

No, she'll be speaking her vows and then she suddenly be repeating what she told him when they break up. "You don't trust, you don't love." Hahahahahaha I'm cry laughing.

Probably, but there is a chandelier dangling crookedly over her head!

LMAO I didn't even notice. I was too busy staring at the pretty! Haha.

I do hope that the ratings tank for this episode just to show MG what a horrible storyline BMD is (although I do feel sorry for Vixen), but my hatred for the BMD storyline definitely trumps new character propping. Social media silence across the board would definitely affect sweeps, too.

Edited by ComicFan777
  • Love 3

I do hope that the ratings tank for this episode just to show MG what a horrible storyline BMD is (although I do feel sorry for Vixen), but my hatred for the BMD storyline definitely trumps new character propping. Social media silence across the board would definitely affect sweeps, too.

I think people will want to watch, as in 4x10. Fans want to know how Felicity will react after finding out about William, if Olicity will actually break up because some even have a small hope that does not happen

• Love 2

On a more positive note, Curtis (Echo Kellum) recently developed a way for Team Arrow’s go-to IT gal to walk again, so Felicity will be back on her feet in no time. “We don’t really have the time to make it a long process on our show, especially because we’re coming up to the last five episodes or so of shooting,” Rickards says. “We hope it doesn’t seem like a shock to the audience, but we really did want her to be able to walk again and start a second new chapter.”

That next chapter is Felicity developing a new outlook on life. “She takes on life now with a new goal, so she starts working on something else,” Rickards says. “She doesn’t necessarily want to be working at Palmer Tech in the day and giving her life to the team at night. She wants to make a difference in the world, which is what she’s always wanted. She seems to have maybe forgot that that’s why she started living this life in the first place. That reignites that for her. It’s like she made a New Year’s resolution with being able to walk again. It’s like a new year for her.”

With that said, will this new outlook make her reconsider being part of the team? “I would like her to be on Team Arrow,” Rickards says. “We’ve seen her say ‘I don’t want to be on the team, I do want to be on the team’ a number of times. The area within the lair is literally called Felicity’s lair. I don’t know how she wouldn’t go back. My only concern is that if she goes back, it’s never flippant with her. She makes a decision based on what her heart is telling her. With this new life resolution, she has with her legs, it that would still have to have value and still be possible if she went back to the team. I wouldn’t want to lose her new goal to go back to what the team means to her.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/23/arrow-emily-bett-rickards-grave-death?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

#Arrow dropped out of the top 5 on Twitter last week, which I think is pretty unusual.

• Love 2

Ohnonononono!

I just had the horrible, awful thought--what if Oliver breaks up with her??? What if she's angry and hurt, but not to the point of breaking up with him, but he's so determined to be a father to the stupid kid that he does the breaking up.  As in, he loves her, but he can't be with someone who would be mad that he did whatever it took to be in his son's life?!  What if his stupidity has developed that far?  What if the twilight zone wedding is Felicity's hallucination?!

After the last episode in which Thea told him what he needed to hear--validated his stupid, lying face--maybe this fresh surge of self-righteous FATHERHOOD nonsense causes him to see Felicity differently, and not the other way around.

Can someone please help me?!  I'm spiraling. Ugh.

(Edited out double post.)

Edited by EmeraldArcher

That interview with EBR was some major word salad, haha. 

I definitely had trouble following it. I wonder if it's because Natalie Abrams wrote it or it's just word salad...? Because her other interviews were pretty good on this front :p 

Just to weigh in on SA saying he likes the episode.  He has said before that likes villains. I think he might be seeing this as "Oliver Queen is an anti-hero" vs 'hero'.  So he might like it from that aspect.

• Love 1

Ohnonononono!

I just had the horrible, awful thought--what if Oliver breaks up with her??? What if she's angry and hurt, but not to the point of breaking up with him, but he's so determined to be a father to the stupid kid that he does the breaking up.  As in, he loves her, but he can't be with someone who would be mad that he did whatever it took to be in his son's life?!  What if his stupidity has developed that far?  What if the twilight zone wedding is Felicity's hallucination?!

SA commented at a con that the ring not being on Felicity's finger is because Oliver messed up. I think it's safe to say she breaks up with him.

• Love 3

I'm seeing talk on Twitter about it being about Felicity finally training? And I'm not sure it is training since EBR already headcanon's that Felicity trains. So hopefully it's starting her own company- girl deserves something that is all about her for once. 

There’s a segment out there that is convinced since EBR did that interview where she seemed open to her character getting a suit that Felicity IS suiting up and getting a mask despite MG flat out said not while he’s there.  I wouldn’t be surprised if the rumors of training comes from that.

• Love 2

Stephen said at a con that shippers aren't going to enjoy episode 415 becuase Oliver screws up bad. I think that means Oliver isn't going to be the one breaking up with her. Seriously, I'm 100% sure he won't

• Love 2

I think people will want to watch, as in 4x10. Fans want to know how Felicity will react after finding out about William, if Olicity will actually break up because some even have a small hope that does not happen

They've been at .9s pretty much all sweeps, which is the lowest end of regular and surely not what they want during sweeps. A lot of people are genuinely angry about the BMD and have at least temporarily rage quit. Plus casual viewers seem bored. I doubt it goes under .9, but doubt it goes over, either.

• Love 1

Yeah because Sammy would allow Oliver to be a part of Williams life while GA?

LOL I watch TOO MUCH Supernatural because I was like wait is this my crossover.....Sammy and Oliver? WAT? LOL ../self face palm

Ohnonononono!

After the last episode in which Thea told him what he needed to hear--validated his stupid, lying face--maybe this fresh surge of self-righteous FATHERHOOD nonsense causes him to see Felicity differently, and not the other way around.

(Edited out double post.)

That would make people who already hate what's he doing hate him more. I know I would. I can't see Oliver doing that though TBD.

• Love 1

That would make people who already hate what's he doing hate him more. I know I would. I can't see Oliver doing that though TBD.

I was sort of just kidding. I think, without knowledge of what SA has said at cons, that we shouldn't discount any stupid plot the writers want to pursue.  And, at least Oliver would be consistent if he broke up with her for the reason I suggested up thread.  I'd probably have more respect for him if he were shown to stand by his values all the way through than try to have things both ways by lying to Felicity.  I really loathe it when liars are shocked that people were hurt by their lies and that they try to walk the lies back only when they face consequences.

I must be in the minority, because I am not a fan of the hallucination wedding dress at all. It may be a cause of too many Say Yes to the Dress episodes? It's also not something that I would have pictured for Felicity to wear (and maybe that's why it doesn't match up? Because it's Oliver's hallucination?). EBR does look gorgeous though. 

Also- MG. You are not fooling anyone. Shit is hitting the fan in about 24 hours (or less, depending on sneak peeks) so you release this still to distract everyone so they think that the break up is only super temporary. Either stand 100% behind your (shitty) storyline and promote it or don't do that shitty storyline in the first place. 

Edit: I hate that the show didn't have any focus on Felicity being paralyzed/her dealing with that, and going by the interview there won't be any real focus on Felicity walking again. So what was the point in paralyzing her again? 

Edited by HighHopes
  • Love 10