Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Are they laying on something, or is he like maybe hanging upside down off the salmon ladder or something?

Oh yeah that's probably more likely.

I can't figure it out either... but my first thought was is Sally involved in this kiss. And now I want a Salmon Ladder kiss. You guys all have good position suggestions. I'm thinking OQ on stomach with head twisted. But all I know if however they get in that position I look fwd to watching it :)

• Love 1

I can't figure it out either... but my first thought was is Sally involved in this kiss. And now I want a Salmon Ladder kiss. You guys all have good position suggestions. I'm thinking OQ on stomach with head twisted. But all I know if however they get in that position I look fwd to watching it :)

I think they're on the floor after make-up sex. I remember reading something about make-up sex in 406. Makes sense to me. But I really don't think they're upside down at all. They're just curled up on the floor and the camera is panning above them. A plus decision director man. A plus plus!

• Love 2

I actually can't wait for the Oliver/Donna relationship. I think it'll be cute and I've always thought Oliver needed a mother-type figure to talk to sometimes. I used to really love his talks with Moira.

• Love 16

I think they're on the floor after make-up sex. I remember reading something about make-up sex in 406. Makes sense to me. But I really don't think they're upside down at all. They're just curled up on the floor and the camera is panning above them. A plus decision director man. A plus plus!

They should just keep Antonio Negret on standby for all sex & make-out scenes. Perhaps put him on retainer and get him a trailer. That man can shoot some amazing love scenes that are scorching, romantic and fall within the 8p network censors - that's a pretty unique talent & skill set that I greatly appreciate.

• Love 11

I have high hopes for Antonio's episode, plus Wendy and Ben are writing it.  It may seem Lance-family heavy but I think it will turn out to be more balanced.  I also think the weeks ahead will bring more clips of Oliver, Felicity and Diggle to reassure viewers that the Lance's are the only ones on it.

• Love 4

I have high hopes for Antonio's episode, plus Wendy and Ben are writing it.  It may seem Lance-family heavy but I think it will turn out to be more balanced.  I also think the weeks ahead will bring more clips of Oliver, Felicity and Diggle to reassure viewers that the Lance's are the only ones on it.

Same. I never really trust the episode descriptions anyway. Doesn't that Suzanne Gomez write them? She always seems a bit clueless and clearly has certain faves.

• Love 4

It doesn't seem Lance family heavy to me at all, even the episode description puts the girl power team up as B/C plot.  

• Love 2

Sorry, I am going to reiterate my belief that there will be a mid-season, winter/holiday finale proposal between O&F. I think with SL & RP coming back from the dead, it will inspire OQ to realize that life is too short and he will just go for it again. He seems to be adjusting well to GA life and his return to SC. I feel like he will seize the opportunity to make it happen with FS. Plus I think the insecurity & tension that RP causes will only further his desire to make FS his wife.

I like others hope that there will be no public proposal. But if it happens, I guess I would be fine with it. He got swept up in a moment. His intentions are what matters and we know he's been wanting this for months/weeks. My ideal situation would be a private and intimate proposal, perhaps not even much fanfare. As romantic as the souffles were, I think a bedtime post-coital proposal would be more romantic. He wants to spend the rest of his life with her, because of who she is and who they are together. All he needs is them and the ring, the rest is all just unnecessary fluff. Their relationship is based on substance not fluff, so its fitting that he might not need the spectacle. Perhaps then there is the public announcement because that is what happens when someone is famous for being famous & running for mayor (which is the scene the canadagraph guy saw).

• Love 3

The irony of it all is that Laurel looked as far away from a hero in 403 as possible. Her actions weren't heroic. They were wrong. So nope. I'm not buying what they're selling. In fact this makes me dislike her even more because she'll learn nothing, get everyone else to clean up her mess and still come up smelling of roses. Good job show. Your agenda doesn't work on me.

And it fucking angers me that Felicity gets called the Mary sue but it's usually by Haters

• Love 3

Oh and back to the 406 description, I'm guessing that when they're out in the field, Thea wants to kill someone and Sara wants to kill Thea and Laurel is in the middle of it all and that's why it could go wrong. But tada! Sara and Thea manage to restrain themselves and the day is saved yay!

• Love 1

I'm going with proposal in 4x09, but I think something happens to Felicity to put it on the back burner. I still don't think a wedding would happen until S5.

As long as Felicity makes it pass this season there is a part of me that can't shake that these writers just may commit show suicide

Oh and back to the 406 description, I'm guessing that when they're out in the field, Thea wants to kill someone and Sara wants to kill Thea and Laurel is in the middle of it all and that's why it could go wrong. But tada! Sara and Thea manage to restrain themselves and the day is saved yay!

My take was similar, it all breaks down because Sara gets the Bloodlust and wants to kill Thea.  Thea gets the blood lust and wants to kill everyone but in the end they overcome their issues...then again maybe not.  I could see them using the whole "bloodlust" wanting to kill Thea as a way to force Sara to exit Star City.  I can't be around her, it's too dangerous...oh look, there's a time traveling space ship...

• Love 6

They should just keep Antonio Negret on standby for all sex & make-out scenes. Perhaps put him on retainer and get him a trailer. That man can shoot some amazing love scenes that are scorching, romantic and fall within the 8p network censors - that's a pretty unique talent & skill set that I greatly appreciate.

I welcome another sex scene like 320 gimme gimme gimme Antonio!

• Love 1

My take was similar, it all breaks down because Sara gets the Bloodlust and wants to kill Thea.  Thea gets the blood lust and wants to kill everyone but in the end they overcome their issues...then again maybe not.  I could see them using the whole "bloodlust" wanting to kill Thea as a way to force Sara to exit Star City.  I can't be around her, it's too dangerous...oh look, there's a time traveling space ship...

Yeah, that sounds right to me. Sara needs to be away from Thea but doesn't want to kill anymore and wants to find a way to be a hero instead. Enter Rip Hunter or whatever and spin-off here we come!

I'm just glad this bloodlust thing isn't being solved by Constantine because I think it's a really interesting thing for Thea to have to struggle with. I find that makes her a more worthy hero somehow. Has this major darkness to deal with but doesn't accept it and chooses to work against that thirst. I love it.

• Love 1

More related to next week's episode, I'm thinking QL is going to end up being a double agent for Team Arrow against DD, which increases his odds of being the one in the grave.

It would also make sense in light of Oliver's graveside statement that once he would have felt the death was his fault. If Lance dies in the field of duty working with the team, the guilt would be understandable.

They already named their first born. 

Hee. Not entirely out of the question. Seriously though, it makes so much sense that Oliver and Donna have bonded. They hit it right off when they first met. Like, Donna is totally the founding member of the Felicity fan club and you know Oliver diligently deals with all the correspondence. Add in Oliver's need for a parental figure and Donna's mothering instincts, and it's the perfect storm.

Is 4.06 the one where Oliver gets captured by DD? Does he exchange himself for Ray? 

Maybe the awkward kiss position is because he's injured.

If that's the scenario that happens, I can see Felicity losing her shit and there definitely being tension as a result. But I'm not even worried about that bit. Something was bound to happen and it's not something I believe will hurt them in the slightest. Plus, their fight scenes are some of my favorites. Bring it.

I'm just glad this bloodlust thing isn't being solved by Constantine because I think it's a really interesting thing for Thea to have to struggle with. I find that makes her a more worthy hero somehow. Has this major darkness to deal with but doesn't accept it and chooses to work against that thirst. I love it.

Yeah, that's really good. It's like how people without powers are more effective heroes on an emotional scale, since they bring in less innate tools for the fight but they manage to do the best with what they've got.

• Love 8

Or at least one of Damien's partners/associates. Sounds like HIVE is led by a board or something, the way DD talks. I wonder who or what they are, though, that they could keep Damien in line, considering his powers. I'm beyond excited over this new about Papa Smoak. Yes, I definitely wanted him to be a villain. Rich is good, too. Need moolah to do evil deeds ;)

• Love 3

Honeslty I think the only moment LL will be in that episode is to find Ray... Wonder why Digg/Oliver aren't going. THey must be tied up w/ something else.

It says Sara joins Laurel, Thea and the team (Digg/Oliver?).  The focus is just going to be on the girls team up until it goes sideways.  Maybe this is the episode where Darhk has Green Arrow captured and is getting ready to unmask him.  In one of the promos there is a shot of the Canaries & Speedy as well as Darhk with GA.

Laurel goes so that Sara goes so that aside from having her freak out, she also can meet Ray.  I don't think she'll be a huge fan initially. 

I don't understand his answers about Laurel. She is 'brave and courageous and RIGHT' about Sara's resurrection. 

Please tell me he is being sarcastic with those answers.

MG's answers about Laurel and "How could she be anymore right" than to bring back Sara drove me a little nuts.  I sent a weird message supporting the Laurel fans while at the same time listing how he made Laurel look bad but acknowledging I love that she looked bad.  I feel very confused right now. 

• Love 2

Last year was designed so that if you were a fan of one show or a fan of the other show, you could enjoy 108 of ‘Flash’ and 308 of ‘Arrow’ independent of one another,” he tells Zap2it and a group of other outlets during a visit to the set of “Arrow.” It’s not the case this year. If you put them back to back on one night, they would run like one two-hour episode of television.”

So now I have to decide if I watch one on Tuesday and one on Wednesday or save Tuesday for the one before Wednesday.

I think I'll watch both episodes together. Although I'm not too crazy about it, it feels like emotional blackmail. Here, you have to watch the show you don't normally to get the show that you actually do watch. :/

Where does this come from?

Hmmm... If it's not DD I'm guessing it's the leader of HIVE because they're two separate people???

@EmilyBett said Felicity's father will show up this season and he's probably a villain and rich. #Arrow.
  • Love 4

I can't remember which one exactly but one of WM's interviews a while ago said something about DD bringing danger to Oliver and Felicity's lives, or something about making things 'scary' for them. And based on the 409 episode title and that EBR picture of DD clearly in the same place as O/F (I'm guessing something to do with his Mayoral candidacy) my guess/spec is that DD kidnaps Felicity.

I can totally see O/F being in a really good and happy place and things are progressing well with Oliver's campaign for Mayor and he's maybe in the lead to win (maybe he even wins in this episode, who knows?) and this angers DD because he wants the city to die and it's going against his plans. So he takes the person closest to Oliver as a last resort. It explains why Mama Smoak is in 410 (at least I think she is) and it's the perfect cliffhanger for the winter hiatus. Haters will be all "Yay, Felicity's dead!" and people who like her will be waiting to see how she's rescued. Win win!

• Love 10

Guggentroll said something about not kidnapping Felicity for as long as possible, right? 9 episodes is probably his idea of "as long as possible", considering how they are still rushing plot like whoa.

That's what I thought. Something is gonna happen. There's no way they wouldn't go there now that O/F are properly together. I'm also wondering if that's what brings in Papa Smoak (because I'm still holding out hope that DD isn't her father).

Edited by Angel12d

Arrow - 4x04 - “Beyond Redemption” - Original Air Date: 28th October 2015

LAUREL DEALS WITH THE AFTERMATH OF NANDA PARBAT — Laurel (Katie Cassidy) must deal with the repercussions of taking Sara (guest star Caity Lotz) to Nanda Parbat. Meanwhile, Oliver (Stephen Amell) asks Captain Lance (Paul Blackthorne) for a favor and while he’s not surprised at the response, he is surprised at what he finds out next. Lexi Alexander directed the episode written by Beth Schwartz & Ben Sokolowski (#405).

I've only just properly read this and are they saying that Oliver only finds out Sara is alive through Quentin?! I mean, I can't say I'm surprised because O/L consistently keep things from each other, it's one of the foundations of their whole relationship, but wow.

• Love 1

I've only just properly read this and are they saying that Oliver only finds out Sara is alive through Quentin?! I mean, I can't say I'm surprised because O/L consistently keep things from each other, it's one of the foundations of their whole relationship, but wow.

I think that means that Oliver asks Lance for a favor and isn't surprised that he says no, but IS surprised when he sees Lance working with Darhk. Pretty sure Laurel tells Quentin about Sara since we got that scene of her leading him to Sara while telling him she wasn't keeping secrets from him anymore.

• Love 1

I think that means that Oliver asks Lance for a favor and isn't surprised that he says no, but IS surprised when he sees Lance working with Darhk. Pretty sure Laurel tells Quentin about Sara since we got that scene of her leading him to Sara while telling him she wasn't keeping secrets from him anymore.

Oh, of course. I forgot about him finding out Quentin works with DD. But I meant that Oliver finds out about Sara through Quentin, seeing as we know Laurel tells Quentin about her.

Also -- I'm thinking the proposal must happen before the fandom wanky flash-forward grave? Because the one thing I'm 100% sure about that stupid grave is that they want the entire audience to think it's Felicity.

Yeah, most people already think it's Felicity based on the way they cut the scene from happy O/F to the grave in 401. 

Edited by Angel12d

Oh, of course. I forgot about him finding out Quentin works with DD. But I meant that Oliver finds out about Sara through Quentin, seeing as we know Laurel tells Quentin about her.

Yeah, most people already think it's Felicity based on the way they cut the scene from happy O/F to the grave in 401.

Sorry, I misread! Yeah, IDK. I think Oliver might find out through Thea? I also wouldn't be surprised if Oliver didn't find out about Sara until the end of next week's episode, as a cliffhanger.

And ugh @ the proposal for fakeout purposes.

Sorry, I misread! Yeah, IDK. I think Oliver might find out through Thea? I also wouldn't be surprised if Oliver didn't find out about Sara until the end of next week's episode, as a cliffhanger.

And ugh @ the proposal for fakeout purposes.

I just have a feeling that Laurel's not gonna tell him. So it's either through Thea or Quentin. Thea should tell him but maybe she feels like she owes Laurel or something? I don't know.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, I really didn't want a proposal so soon and definitely not to convince the audience that Felicity is gonna die but can't say I'm surprised. 

Edited by Angel12d

Yup. I was rewatching 401 last night, and seriously, that cut from the RING to the GRAVE. It was like a thunderstorm of anvils. Ouch, my head.

Idk if they'll do kidnapping and proposing both on 409 [Christmas party + Donna being in town -- and sticking around 'til 410 makes me think both are options], but I'm now pretty convinced they'll be engaged before the six months passed.

• Love 4

I didn't think farther than Oliver finding out about Quentin working with/for Darhk but it is entirely possible that he finds out about Sara once he confronts Quentin.

Lance, dafaq, man? And after all the shit you've given me over the years.

Sara's back from the grave, I need help from the occult.

But now I'm thinking about something else. Oliver and Felicity actually have footage of Lance and Darhk. That seems careless of the both of them. So maybe it's actually Darhk setting a trap for Oliver or Quentin. Or a trap for Oliver AND Quentin.

• Love 1

I'm cool with Felicity being kidnapped, as long as she's not tortured or assaulted and it doesn't go longer than a couple episodes.

If DD takes her, and he's not her dad but her dad is part of HIVE, you'd think it'd come up then.  Of course, if her dad is a high-up in HIVE and gives a crap about her I can't see him not telling DD she's off-limits before DD even gets to town, but whatevs.

• Love 3

I'm ok with Felicity getting Kidnapped and it takes a couple of episodes maybe for Oliver to get her back but I'm also kinda down for her hanging in the balance if only to Quell my fear of her being in that grave in 6 months. If they have seriously hurt/in bad shape just after the mid season break SURELY that erase her from being killed later this year

I'm ok with Felicity getting Kidnapped and it takes a couple of episodes maybe for Oliver to get her back but I'm also kinda down for her life hanging in the balance if only to Quell my fear of her being in that grave in 6 months. If they have her seriously hurt/in bad shape just after the mid season break SURELY that erase her from being killed later this year

Edited by jay741982