Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I don't mind the awkwardness. It has great potential for fun and the show is actually adressing them, meaning we have development, which in turn will lead to bringing them together eventually.

• Love 4

I think the layers also have something to do with it - my hair is similar. But I don't think there's a change in length. In the stills, where she's wearing that maroon dress, her ponytail is long.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

No, I really think it is, sadly. No one will remember the horrific way she brings Sara back, just that she'll be the one to bring her back. It'll be the right thing in the end. Just wait.

I'll remember and that is enough for me to walk away from the character for a long time.

• Love 4

But what about Vixen? Can't leave her out of the name!

and Katie/Willa filming

tumblr_nwdj6w2b8x1udnyevo1_1280.jpg

Are they still filming the crossover? Because in a Facebook video SA mentioned them filming something new that he really liked in a house in the crossover. I have no idea what he's talking about. Superhero safe house?

It hasn't wrapped - SA posted a FB video earlier that mentioned he was filming the crossover today.

That's odd. It was supposed to wrap on the 15th.  I wonder if they ran into delays or something?  Can't wait for this to be over with so we can get back to standard filming schedule, makes it easier to track scenes/episodes/spoilers

• Love 1

Stephan didn't seem to be amused about working today. He said it was the problem with filming 3 shows at once. Sometimes you have to work on a Saturday when your favorite baseball team is in the ALCS. Though he did say at least this wasn't a "real job". So he's thankful as well :p

• Love 2

That's odd. It was supposed to wrap on the 15th. I wonder if they ran into delays or something? Can't wait for this to be over with so we can get back to standard filming schedule, makes it easier to track scenes/episodes/spoilers

Was that for the Arrow portion though?

• Love 1

That's odd. It was supposed to wrap on the 15th.  I wonder if they ran into delays or something?  Can't wait for this to be over with so we can get back to standard filming schedule, makes it easier to track scenes/episodes/spoilers

I had the same thought as Primal Slayer.  If Arrow's cross-over episode wrapped on the 15th, then today's filming is likely for Flash or LoT scenes.

I had the same thought as Primal Slayer. If Arrow's cross-over episode wrapped on the 15th, then today's filming is likely for Flash or LoT scenes.

Flash wrapped even earlier that Arrow, so that seems unlikely (Flash is a week ahead of Arrow in production).

LoT is firmly out since LoT doesn't have a crossover and SA said he was filming the crossover.

The outfits they're wearing in the house are the same outfits they had on in that road trip picture. Which means it should be part of 408.

• Love 1

What a lovely resurrection Sara gets. Thoguh Laurel's expression at seeing her in chains makes me laugh. So this is interesting. Is there a Big Belly Burger around here? I wouldn't mind dinner.

• Love 8
(edited)

What a lovely resurrection Sara gets. Thoguh Laurel's expression at seeing her in chains makes me laugh. So this is interesting. Is there a Big Belly Burger around here? I wouldn't mind dinner.

Laurel: Wait I don't understand, you mean Sara might not come back right? I could have sworn she was going to be perfect. Why didn't anyone tell me there would be issues?! It's all Ollie's fault!

I have now reached epic levels of loathing for this dumbshit! Please, please kill this character off for good.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 13

Apparently leaping out of the pit to crouch and make animalistic snarls is now LP canon since it happened to both TQ & SL.

Sad to see her in chains, but at least SL looks good for a year of decomposing. Personally, the only thing I an looking forward to is that I think CL can actually sell a crazy by pit storyline. Similar to how I think WH is doing a good job with her subtle crazy. Minus their first initial crouch leaps from the pits which were ridiculous by any standard.

• Love 4

I had figured the shot with WH and KC was one from a few days ago because of the outfits and if they were reshooting something I would assume EBR and DP would be there too. I assumed all the stuff yesterday was mask related.

I wish Sara would have just taken out Laurel. It would have poetic. I wonder if it's going to occur to anyone that Crazy-Sara may go after Thea. I would actually want to see that, if only to see Laurel try and act concerned for Thea.

• Love 5
(edited)

I had figured the shot with WH and KC was one from a few days ago because of the outfits and if they were reshooting something I would assume EBR and DP would be there too. I assumed all the stuff yesterday was mask related.

I wish Sara would have just taken out Laurel. It would have poetic. I wonder if it's going to occur to anyone that Crazy-Sara may go after Thea. I would actually want to see that, if only to see Laurel try and act concerned for Thea.

I don't know what they filmed specifically yesterday but everything stated implies they were filming 408.

As for DP/EBR maybe they were there, maybe they weren't. No way to tell unless we know they were elsewhere yesterday

Edited by Morrigan2575

https://instagram.com/p/8-Ci_QFS1V/

Also posted yesterday. I think the whole thing about shooting three shows just mean that the actors from all three shows will be in the Arrow crossover. Which we know they will be. As for the pic, while having Black Canary and Flash cooperate should make sense, I just can't imagine it. I have no idea of how their energies will gel.

Oh I figured they were still filming 4x08. I just thought that photo wasn't from yesterday but from a few days ago. The other photos posted by KC (the one with GG) and SA were all in costume. 

No one knows for sure who else filmed. I couldn't see any reference to filming on EBR and DP's social media.

This promo has too much spoilers. Its interesting that when Sara jumps and lands she lands in front of Nyssa and most probably goes after her. And then we don't see Nyssa in any of the promos. Does it ring death bells for Nyssa?

And what is preventing Malcom from straight out killing Sara again when she is in the chains. 

That new promo is from another channel or is it a new version from CW? Has it happened before that they released promos so different in content for an episode? I wonder what was the reason for the change.

Does everyone just jump out of the pit like that? Thea did something very similar.

I expected Sara would need restraining by chains at some point because this was never going to be easy but seeing it is another story. This whole thing makes me kind of uncomfortable? I'm trying to accept what's happening because Sara's resurrection was always going to happen but somehow I feel it would be better if Laurel hadn't instigated the whole thing. Sigh. What's done is done. 

• Love 1

Oh I figured they were still filming 4x08. I just thought that photo wasn't from yesterday but from a few days ago. The other photos posted by KC (the one with GG) and SA were all in costume.

No one knows for sure who else filmed. I couldn't see any reference to filming on EBR and DP's social media.

I only saw 1 pic from yesterday and that was KC/GG in their suits sitting on the ground. If there are others they haven't been posted here.

I also have no idea how the chemistry will be between the FLASH & the Black Canary. But if it works, maybe BC can just move there so they can have more floor play time. A lot of BC/KC stunts in the first 2 eps of s4 were just running, so that fits in with the stunt work of FLASH. Maybe they can just CGI her stunt double as well.

Frankly, if LL is not either dead or relocated by the end of this season - I may seriously consider dropping the show live and just watching it after the fact when it comes out on DVDs and I can borrow it from the library. I can't survive another season of trying to apply logic to her character or analyze where they went wrong or could have done better. And I've yet to find that happy zen place some people here have found where they can just point and laugh.

• Love 5

I only saw 1 pic from yesterday and that was KC/GG in their suits sitting on the ground. If there are others they haven't been posted here.

The one with WH and KC in the house? I thought it was implied that was from yesterday's filming.

You just said it was from 2 days ago?

Yeah. I think that was taken a few days ago (when the road trip pic was taken), but just posted yesterday. I thought someone implied it was WH and KC filming yesterday. But because KC was posting photos of her and GG in costume and SA was in costume, I assumed that was what was filming yesterday. Mask Stuff.

I swear this makes sense in my head. 

• Love 1

I figured Sara would have to be chained up. How much more can happen to that poor woman? I just love that Laurel I think looks shocked that Sara's all crazy. It's like she thought everything would be fine and Sara would run and give her a hug and thank her for being her savior. I really don't see how the sisters relationship is going to be better this season. Laurel just added more suffering for Sara to have to go through. But I know we'll probably have to see Sara being so proud of Laurel and talk about how awesome and badass she is now. When Sara should want Laurel to stay away from her. 

Also apparently leap frog is a popular game in the LP. 

I wonder if they are going with insane or possessed? I would think possessed if they need Constantine's help. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 3
(edited)

Yeah. I think that was taken a few days ago (when the road trip pic was taken), but just posted yesterday. I thought someone implied it was WH and KC filming yesterday. But because KC was posting photos of her and GG in costume and SA was in costume, I assumed that was what was filming yesterday. Mask Stuff.

I swear this makes sense in my head.

The Road Trip photo was taken/posted 4 days ago.

The picture of DP/KC was taken/posted 3 days ago. In the same clothes

Willa posted the GG video 2 days ago, in the house with SA and Possibly KC in the background in what appears to be the same clothing as all 3 previous pictures.

The picture of KC/Willa in the house was taken/posted yesterday afternoon in the same clothes as the previous photos

KC posted a picture of herself and GG in costume and SA posteda picture of himself/daughter with him in the Arrow costume. Both were taken/posted yesterday

We know from YVR Shoots that Arrow was filming at a farm on Friday (again). This would make sense if they filmed the farm scenes on Thursday/Friday.

All of which are for 408, SA said he was filming the crossover on Saturday. The costumes for the house/road trip are all the same over 3 days.

The only question seems to be if the Willa/KC picture is delayed from friday or was part of the Saturday shoot before suiting up for another scene.

Where they in studio yesterday or on location in the farm?

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 2

Look, I'm going to hold off judgment of Laurel's reactions until I actually watch the episode, but if she acts all surprised that Sara's completely batshit, I will laugh for days. And days. 

Well she never saw Thea come out of the pit so she wouldn't know how crazy they are initially. But yeah, I ain't even looking forward to it.

The Road Trip photo was taken/posted 4 days ago.

The picture of DP/KC was taken/posted 3 days ago. In the same clothes

Willa posted the GG video 2 days ago, in the house with SA and Possibly KC in the background in what appears to be the same clothing as all 3 previous pictures.

The picture of KC/Willa in the house was taken/posted yesterday afternoon in the same clothes as the previous photos

KC posted a picture of herself and GG in costume and SA posteda picture of himself/daughter with him in the Arrow costume. Both were taken/posted yesterday

We know from YVR Shoots that Arrow was filming at a farm on Friday (again). This would make sense if they filmed the farm scenes on Thursday/Friday.

All of which are for 408, SA said he was filming the crossover on Saturday. The costumes for the house/road trip are all the same over 3 days.

The only question seems to be if the Willa/KC picture is delayed from friday or was part of the Saturday shoot before suiting up for another scene.

Where they in studio yesterday or on location in the farm?

Dang. That's a lot of BTS. But it does clarify things.

If I would take a guess at the shooting schedule, it would be that they wrapped every scene but GG's on the 15th, and the Saturday shoot were all of [or the rest of] his scenes in the Arrow side of the crossover.

edited to clarify.

Edited by dtissagirl

I think the issue with the 3 shows Stephan was talking about was that The stunt team are doing all 3 shows. So if there was a stunt yesterday the body doubles would be needed.

LOT will have a crossover though it isn't part of the "cross over evet" since the show won't have started airing yet. I think it's probably for their premiere. On October 6th Stephen tweeted: "Crashing into hour 14 of a day that features two shows, neither of which are Arrow. Today is the stuff of Legends."

• Love 1