Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Even the THOUGHT of olicity riding off in a convertible at end of 3.23 with the roof down on a sunny day. *dead*

Same here I'm gone lol

Shhhh, no. Only good Alias parallels

I never watched it thought Jennifer Gardner was a babe though

Felicity is with Oliver they get stopped then Felicity gets Snatched up. Revealed in Season 4 to be snatched by her dad

I only accept this because I do not want to only see Felicity and Oliver's super fun, happy honeymoon period in a freaking comic. I know you're out there, MG. I'm near Burbank, and I'm sure you're nearby. Don't make me find you.

• Love 14

Nah. They'll be driving off into the sunset when suddenly they get approached by military or H.I.V.E. vehicles and a request of 'Please come with me Mr Queen' and they're taken to that commercial plane set...

I write fanfic in my head sometimes...

This seems likely thought I want it to be Mr. Queen, Mrs. Smoak please come with us"

• Love 1

Nah. They'll be driving off into the sunset when suddenly they get approached by military or H.I.V.E. vehicles and a request of 'Please come with me Mr Queen' and they're taken to that commercial plane set...

If you're going full fanfic, he drives the car ONTO the plane. 

It's just more badass that way.

• Love 13

I only accept this because I do not want to only see Felicity and Oliver's super fun, happy honeymoon period in a freaking comic. I know you're out there, MG. I'm near Burbank, and I'm sure you're nearby. Don't make me find you.

Yes I agree with you but I don't want Felicity Snatched up either. Though you know Oliver would get all GRRRRR if someone kidnaps his woman

Yes!!!!  They're on their way to first date take two when the mili-HIVE swoops in.  And one of them (okay, Felicity) says "noooooo....we didn't even make it to the pre-dinner drinks this time!"

• Love 4

So many mixed emotions!!!

I want it, but don't, I'm smiling, but wary...damn you MG.

Also no to comic developments instead of on screen cuteness.

Edited by Genki
  • Love 5

Seriously, Berlanti, I was only half kidding when I said Oliver is Joey and Felicity is Pacey. So the Porsche is True Love the boat? Are you gonna give me The Oliver Diaries on the WB website during the Summer? Are you?

Edited by dancingnancy
  • Love 4

ughhhhhhhhhhhhh and now I'm realizing that we're gonna miss the first 5 months their relationship D: I don't want to read their awesome moments in the damn 3.5 comics. I wanna watch it.

I'm growing to hate those comics. I actually want Season 4 premire to not have the five month time jump. Why can MG write good Olicity in Comics but not on show it's BS

• Love 4

Haha, forever bitter we never got to see the summer on True love. But the DC writers were smart, or dumb depending on how you saw it. Everyone was worried we'd be missing their first time, because there was just no way those two could spend 3 months on a boat without doing the deed, and then apparently we didn't miss anything and we discovered they never slept together during that time.

This couldn't work with O/F since they sleep together in 3x20. If we miss their happy times together, I'll riot. It happened on DC, then on Veronica Mars. I'm getting tired of missing important information (like how they manage the friends/partners to boyfriend/girlfriend transition).

Edited by steeledwithakiss
  • Love 6

AND IT'S A PORSCHE. Does Oliver get his company back in the last episode? Maybe with Felicity's help? Lord let this be true

Well, Felicity is still VP so technically she could probably afford the porsche...

• Love 3
(edited)

Ok anyone else now thinking it really is an Olicity wedding?

I'm oddly reminded of this Berlanti quote before the season. I thought it was odd at the time now I wonder if it was a Freudian slip?

Charting that particular relationship has been "something that we've been working toward and building toward since she first showed up on the show," he says. "We deal with it head-on in the premiere, but there aren't a lot of superheroes who are married. It's more that we're dealing with the finale than we are with them."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/arrow-producer-oliver-felicity-ras-731022

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 4

AND IT'S A PORSCHE. Does Oliver get his company back in the last episode? Maybe with Felicity's help? Lord let this be true

Oliver still has shares in QC/RPT, so maybe Ray actually did something good this season and made the company a success again.

• Love 2

Seriously, Berlanti, I was only half kidding when I said Oliver is Joey and Felicity is Pacey. So the Porshe is True Love the boat? Are you gonna give me The Oliver Diaries on the WB website during the Summer? Are you?

Good thing for Oliver he won't have to read to her on a hammock because she's not ready to "do it" yet. 

Ok anyone else now thinking it really is an Olicity wedding?

I mean, I came to believe in it as a crack theory (bouquet catching, Dyla parallels, EBR telling SA Oliver should've put a ring on it at Paleyfest). It's still a crack theory but my god I'm starting to believe.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 7

Well, Felicity is still VP so technically she could probably afford the porsche...

Felicity doesn't seem like the type of girl to get a Porsche... Hmm, I mean it definitely could be possible. But I don't see her buying one

Felicity doesn't seem like the type of girl to get a Porsche... Hmm, I mean it definitely could be possible. But I don't see her buying one

Yeah, I agree. Just thinking of a way they could have a Porsche without Oliver being rich again. I don't see them wrapping that up so neatly this season. 

Maybe he always had the car, like it was something that his father left him but that wasn't in the company's name. Sure we never saw him drive it, but that doesn't mean he didn't have it stashed somewhere.

Allllll right, I'm going to need all of you to stop with these Alias parallels because they are killing me. And I'm going to need something to get debunked here soon because all of this sunset ride off into the distance stuff is just making me feel positive feelings and optimism and hope and I don't like it. I feel unsafe.

• Love 14

I'm all for an Olicity wedding but I want them together the rest of the shows history

I'd actually rather them not get married at this point, but if they do I guess...well, I won't complain about it. 

It just seems like too much though - I can't believe they'd actually go through with it. But then again I remember all of us doubting that O and F would go on an actual date in the premiere, and look at what happened with that.

• Love 1

It just seems like too much though - I can't believe they'd actually go through with it. But then again I remember all of us doubting that O and F would go on an actual date in the premiere, and look at what happened with that.

It honestly was one of the best dates (pre explosions) I've seen on television in a really long time. Sad most couples go from flirty and not together to banging nowadays. First dates are really important and I'm glad we got to see Oliver and Felicity's regardless of what happened in the end. 

• Love 6

Oliver is going to end this season on a happy note AND with Felicity? What kind of Arrow alternate universe????

Watch the next updates be like:

Update #1: they're filming sunset scenes.
Update #2: they appear to be holding hands and smiling
Update #3: car suddenly drives off cliff
Update #4: THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE!!!

Blonde girl with glasses ends up being Laurel with new prescription lenses.

• Love 6

Sorry to take it back from the giddy speculation, Oliver was almost crying all over the place, in the last episode. I strongly feel there will be an airplane breakdown.

• Love 4

Ah the date still is my favorite scene of the show ever. SA was amazing in that scene, and Oliver being so open and vulnerable. SA saying the scene in the jet is now his favorite scene of the whole season, and his favorite Olicity scene, when before it was the date, gives me hope it might top it.

• Love 4

Sorry to take it back from the giddy speculation, Oliver was almost crying all over the place, in the last episode. I strongly feel there will be an airplane breakdown.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there will be. The CW Arrow tumblr reblogged a scene from last night's ep that went something like, "when you see Oliver's breakdown you will cry in a corner for the rest of your life".

Paraphrasing, but you get the gist.

• Love 2

Also, with that interview that came out (was it with GB? I can't remember), and the question he evaded about Oliver's new sidekick and this being the end of the chapter I'm thinking now that Oliver must hang it up over the summer, at least.

But if that's the case, how will they sell 3.5 comics? It can't all be Laurel, Ray, and shipper stuff. I mean, it could, but I can't imagine it will be.

• Love 1

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there will be. The CW Arrow tumblr reblogged a scene from last night's ep that went something like, "when you see Oliver's breakdown you will cry in a corner for the rest of your life".

Paraphrasing, but you get the gist.

The only thing I have wanted since sara died (y's know, other than for sara to not be dead and Laurel to not be her sister and tell her dad the truth) was for oliver to have a breakdown and have someone be there to freaking hold him. Because when was the last time he had the simple comfort of someone holding him when he was upset? Not after Shado or his mom or sara either time,

• Love 8

ughhhhhhhhhhhhh and now I'm realizing that we're gonna miss the first 5 months their relationship D: I don't want to read their awesome moments in the damn 3.5 comics. I wanna watch it. 

I really hope someone takes the chance to ask SA et al at one of the coming cons if the show is doing the summer time skip between seasons again.

I'm scared that the EPs are too married to the idea of the show's timeline mirroring the calendar to go directly from the finale to the start of the new season.  They're going to put something in there to write the 3.5 comics about.

And if it's her Porsche why would Oliver be the one driving it?

Have you seen his control issues?  And it's a stick shift, which pretty much  = penis power as a metaphor.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 2

I'm scared that the EPs are too married to the idea of the show's timeline mirroring the calendar to go directly from the finale to the start of the new season.  They're going to put something in there to write the 3.5 comics about.

Have you seen his control issues?  And it's a stick shift, which pretty much  = penis power as a metaphor.

Well, shit. I guess I have a penis and didn't even know it! /proud owner of a standard Mustang.  

• Love 3

The only thing I have wanted since sara died (y's know, other than for sara to not be dead and Laurel to not be her sister and tell her dad the truth) was for oliver to have a breakdown and have someone be there to freaking hold him. Because when was the last time he had the simple comfort of someone holding him when he was upset? Not after Shado or his mom or sara either time,

And who will be there when he has a complete breakdown? The woman he loves of course!

Edited by jay741982
  • Love 1

What I loved in Felicity (the 90's show not Smoak) was that at the end of the seasons they would always find something (an internship/summer job) to separate her and Ben during summer, so we never missed anything and we always had the "welcome home" scene to look forward to. The only thing we missed was their 2 weeks road trip between s1 and 2. I wish the writers could find a way to do that. Kidnapping/ coma/ alien abduction, I'll take anything.

• Love 3

Well, shit. I guess I have a penis and didn't even know it! /proud owner of a standard Mustang.  

*Fist bump* Stick shift Honda Accord, and it was a bitch to find. Only one available in the entire country, but I can't even imagine driving anything else. It's super weird when I have to rent a car; I'm always slamming on the brake thinking it's the clutch.

I'm sure Oliver has cars stashed somewhere. I just hope this assumed happiness lasts more than 1/2 an episode.

• Love 2