Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

If ANYONE gives the introduction at the beginning of the Episode in Oliver's Absence it SHOULD be Diggle or Felicity! I wonder what their Narration would be though

I was just randomly speculating that someone else would give the voice-over because they'd want to draw out the "Oliver is dead" suspense.  If so, I'd guess Malcolm, Laurel or Diggle.

Guggenheim slays me --  It's not a BC trilogy.  It is a BC trilogy.  It's not a BC trilogy, it's a Brick trilogy.  She's my sister.  She's my daughter.  She's my sister and my daughter.  It's a BC and Brick trilogy.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

About Oliver's return and Felicity's scene at the end of 3x12, I'm thinking the two things might not be related. That Tvline article said how she would speak up upon his returning, but it could be just the writer's assumption that the scene Guggenheim raved about was with Oliver. She could be telling how she feels to someone else.

Assuming that he returns to town at the end of 3x12 and actually alerts anyone to the fact that he is still alive (and it's not just a shot of him, I don't know, walking into the foundry or something where we know he's back but they don't yet), I think the likelihood is high that scene is with Felicity. If he didn't go to the team first, he'd go to her (normally I'd say Thea, but I think he'd stay away from her until he found out what she'd been told about his absence). Whatever she says to him is probably just an emotional reaction to finding out he's alive after going through the pain of losing him. I can see her wanting to/trying to distance herself from possibly having to feel that again.

If all her scenes take place in a hospital then either Felicity is also in the hospital for most of the episode or it's Mama Smaok that's been admitted.  They wouldn't kill off Felicity's mom...would they?

I wonder if they're going to give Felicity an "Oliver" moment, where something happens and her mom gets hurt and she feels like it's all her fault, and she and Oliver can switch roles, with her being the emotionally devastated one and him trying to bring her back. It'd be a good moment of character growth for him.

This, of course, is assuming that Ray's Smoak (tear) Detector wasn't blaring to the point of him going to her to console her and offer his patented platitude/sensitive guy routine. 

• Love 4

Regarding the spoiler about a woman jumping out of the window and grabbing the helicopter rope - Another (remote) possibility is China White.  But I think it's likely Laurel/BC too.

Edited by tv echo

Assuming that he returns to town at the end of 3x12 and actually alerts anyone to the fact that he is still alive (and it's not just a shot of him, I don't know, walking into the foundry or something where we know he's back but they don't yet), I think the likelihood is high that scene is with Felicity. If he didn't go to the team first, he'd go to her (normally I'd say Thea, but I think he'd stay away from her until he found out what she'd been told about his absence). Whatever she says to him is probably just an emotional reaction to finding out he's alive after going through the pain of losing him. I can see her wanting to/trying to distance herself from possibly having to feel that again.

Yeah, if he does return in 3x12, definitely. But outside of that article, is there another confirmation that he'll be back in 3x12? I was the one pointing out that they seemed to have dropped all pretenses and flat-out said so, but after re-reading it seems to be more the writer's own speculation, and he could very well be returning in 13 or 14.

Yeah, if he does return in 3x12, definitely. But outside of that article, is there another confirmation that he'll be back in 3x12? I was the one pointing out that they seemed to have dropped all pretenses and flat-out said so, but after re-reading it seems to be more the writer's own speculation, and he could very well be returning in 13 or 14.

I don't think there's any outright confirmation, but Stephen did film for episode 12 IIRC, towards the end of shooting (I could be wrong about this - it was a while ago, and my memory ain't what it used to be).

I'd actually rather she said something that dented the ship to someone other than Oliver while not knowing he was alive, but that wouldn't be as dramatic. Well, unless maybe he is around and overhears it. But then he'd know she thinks he's dead, so...IDK.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1
(edited)
I don't think there's any outright confirmation, but Stephen did film for episode 12 IIRC, towards the end of shooting (I could be wrong about this - it was a while ago, and my memory ain't what it used to be).

From what I remember, SA flew from LA to VC and was there for 2 days, I think Thursday/Friday, he then flew back to LA for the Flarrow screening on Saturday morning and then flew back on Monday or Tuesday.  There was a photo JB posted of SA in the hair/makeup trailer, not in wig or flashback attire.  All of this was during 312 filming, so the assumption is that he filmed between 1-3 days for that episode so OIliver could be back in SC by the end of 312.

We know SA shot several scenes in 313 as Arrow, working with the actor that plays Vertigo, Colton and several stuntmen.  It's possible that Oliver doesn't show up to 313 but I think it's more likely that he's the Cliffhanger for 312.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 3

Didn't MG say the 3.12 flash backs are Merlyn's?  To me that implies that Oliver is in present day albeit briefly.  Also, at this point, who else would be saying "I don't want to be a woman you love"? I guess Thea could say it to her dad, Roy or Chase but I just don't see it.  I also don't see Lyla saying it to Diggle.  I think that leaves Felicity to Oliver.  It could also be the cliffhanger. He shows up. She speaks. Cue next on Arrow.

Perhaps for 3.10-3.12 they simply go with Previously On and skip the voiceover.

MG seems to be pushing Felicity/Laurel scenes.  Is that his way of saying you have to watch Laurel if you want to watch Felicity scenes?  I would guess they are aware some watch the show by FF Laurel.

Edited by Sunshine
  • Love 3

I think it's an elimination process here. Stephen said he's not missing any episodes, even if he's only showing up in flashbacks. 312 are Malcolm's flashbacks, and Stephen was on set for that one, so he's gotta be in present time scenes. I would guess since this is a Malcolm episode, Oliver would go after him before anything else [which would probably be the last scene/cliffhanger, like Morrigan is suggesting], but the Felicity emotional scene spoiler is throwing me off. Unless her scene is not with Oliver.

Still about 312, there was something on Guggenheim's Tumblr about Sin not interacting with Laurel exactly. So what, Laurel is gonna fool Sin into thinking she's Sara? Ugh, that's just as bad as fooling Quentin.

• Love 4

I think we have been told that Laurel isn't going to fool Sin into thinking she's Sarah. I don't think that Sin is going to know it's Laurel (Have they ever seen each other?) but knowing it's not Sarah is going to cause some kind of ruckus. We have been told her role is pivotal. Is this how Lance finds out?

As for the woman hanging by a rope from a helicopter...any chance it's Thea? There is a photo of Oliver pointing a arrow at Merlyn. They were filming at a helipad.

Edited by Sunshine
  • Love 2
I think we have been told that Laurel isn't going to fool Sin into thinking she's Sarah. I don't think that Sin is going to know it's Laurel (Have they ever seen each other?) but knowing it's not Sarah is going to cause some kind of ruckus. We have been told her role is pivotal. Is this how Lance finds out?

Okay, that would be way better, if Sin realizes it's not Sara, and Laurel has to deal with that.

Sin and Laurel did meet, when Teen Arrow was investigating Blood. Thea took Sin to Laurel's office , and then Laurel went to the Queen mansion while Sin was there.

Edited by dancingnancy
As for the woman hanging by a rope from a helicopter...any chance it's Thea? There is a photo of Oliver pointing a arrow at Merlyn. They were filming at a helipad.

Vinnie Jones is in 310-312 so the stunt would happen in one of those 3 episodes.  If you're talking about the picture I'm thinking of Canadagraphs shot it for 315.

That would be great if Sin knows right away Buckle BC is not Sara, which wouldn't be hard since Laurel has no skills and is wearing a completely different outfit. (Sin did live with Sara for a couple months at least, she knows what Sara is capable of) but that would also show that Sin knew Sara better than Laurel probably ever did. 

I would also love it if Sin told Quentin because she knows Sara wouldn't want her father suffering through not knowing the truth, again. 

Edited by Sakura12

I am thinking if the helicopter stunt involves Laurel it is to show NON-Insta-proficiency.

How? If she uses it to escape some situation? I still don't think that's something she should be able to do.

I won't judge until I see it. Maybe she barely hangs on or...something.

Edited by apinknightmare

How? If she uses it to escape some situation? I still don't think that's something she should be able to do.

I won't judge until I see it. Maybe she barely hangs on or...something.

Maybe she falls or is pushed and grabs the closest thing she can? I guess I'd rather see that then her getting beat up. I don't really know I guess I am just trying to keep an open mind. Not really looking forward to it either way. They did say Dig and Roy were going to initially be against her as she could get herself killed.

You'd think Sin would be smarter about Sara Canary than Quentin since she knew her better.

MG seems to be pushing Felicity/Laurel scenes.  Is that his way of saying you have to watch Laurel if you want to watch Felicity scenes?  I would guess they are aware some watch the show by FF Laurel.

I'm pretty sure they've heard that.

I think this is their way of getting people to like Laurel, their go-to method for getting the audience to like a character seems to be to have her interact with Felicity. The problem is that every time Laurel has been in a scene with Felicity she's either been bitchy or indifferent so they'll have to write her better if they want the Felicity goodwill to fall upon her.

The episode description said the flashbacks are Merlyns.

Mmm I'm pretty sure both EBR and CH signed a contract for like 5 or 6 seasons lol. I remember them saying so in an interview. 

CH said that he and Emily had signed a three  year contract. They signed it in s2 so theirs goes till the end of s2 while the other actors' contracts go till the end of s3.  We don't know if KC signed one of those or an extended on like SA.

However, a contract means that the actor has to be available, not that the show can't get rid of him sooner.

You're probably right. Felicity will probably leave Team Arrow, but I don't think that it'll last long. 

I think the person who'll bring her back is Diggle. Which is why I'm expecting a really intense and awesome emotional scene between the two. WHy? Because Diggle understands how Felicity feels, he knows what Oliver meant to her, he knows how to bring her back. It'd be a total cop out if Ray inspires Felicity to honor Oliver in any way she can... And he doesn't necessarily have to know that Oliver's the Arrow to inspire her to go back to the ARrow cave. I'm just sayin', it better be diggle. 

Honestly, I could sit through Felicity/Laurel scenes if it's Diggle who brings her back to the Arrow Cave.  (Unless 1. Diggle tells her Laurel needs her help or 2. Felicity tells Laurel how awesome she is. Then all bets are off.)

I just had this strange thought that something happens in 3x14 between Slade & Felicity. He takes her away. And then we will have the 3x18 scene in a hospital with Mama Smoak

They are too far apart, unless you want Slade to hold Felicity prisoner 3x14 - 3x17.  I don't think Manu Bennett is signed on for four episodes though.

• Love 1

Oh stop.  Now I'm hoping she falls.  Bye Felicia!  Never ever wished for the death of a character before.  This show is turning me evil.

LOL same here

If Slade comes for Felicity who is going to rescue her...Oliver, Ray or Laurel?

Since Oliver is likely back by then I would like to think it would be him. But knowing MG Laurel will or A combo of Oliver/Ray: Oliver actually does it but lets Ray take the credit

If Slade comes for Felicity who is going to rescue her...Oliver, Ray or Laurel?

They all show up five minutes after she rescues her own damn self.

Maybe she falls or is pushed and grabs the closest thing she can? I guess I'd rather see that then her getting beat up. I don't really know I guess I am just trying to keep an open mind. Not really looking forward to it either way. They did say Dig and Roy were going to initially be against her as she could get herself killed.

I know it's going to be much more benign than whatever scenario I've worked up in my mind, just preparing myself since I think her not being good is going to be a short-lived situation.

• Love 13

Not really looking forward to the felicity laurel stuff but maybe it won't be too bad. People on tumblr are being annoying about it though. One laurel fan was talking about how she loves felicity but she's not sure she can buy felicity imparting wisdom to laurel. That it doesn't sound right to her. I don't know if it's how she meant it but it just sounded demeaning towards felicity. Laurel can give advice but there's nothing felicity could possibly give advice to laurel about. She says that she wants them to be friends and she liked felicity, but it sounds like she only wants that to happen if laurel is right all the time and if felicity doesn't ever disagree with her about anything.Then someone was talking about how if they hadn't listened to felicity's wisdom, never kill, even if it's Malcolm, then oliver might not have gotten killed fighting ra's. Which doesn't make sense because felicity wasn't hardly in the episode where oliver decided not to kil Malcolm. She wasn't in it enough to give her opinion on it. I'm pretty she's never told oliver not to kill Malcolm. And while at times she's supported his no kill rule when she thought there was another way, she's had no problem if he to break his rule. She's the one who told him to do whatever it took to get thea back and she just told him to kill ra al ghul. So that didn't make sense either.

I know it's going to be much more benign than whatever scenario I've worked up in my mind, just preparing myself since I think her not being good is going to be a short-lived situation.

I would really love her to rescue her own damn self too!

Unfortunately I think her not being good is a short-lived situation also. Based on the addiction arc, she should be Insta-proficient by 3.12 and the big payoff in 3.13 will probably be Oliver embracing her as a team member.

• Love 3

The amount of hand strength it takes to hold on to a rope for more than a few seconds, much less a rope dangling from a helicopter (meaning the rope is not perfectly still) that you JUMP to is absolutely huge, and there is no way a 29-year-old female office-bound attorney, even with "boxing muscles," could do it.  It had better be Nyssa.  

At least they apparently dropped the stunt showing how awesome Laurel is on a motorcycle all of a sudden.

• Love 4

I like the consistency in that whenever Felicity has to hang from something, she hangs on to Oliver while he hangs on to the rope.

Which doesn't make sense because felicity wasn't hardly in the episode where oliver decided not to kil Malcolm. She wasn't in it enough to give her opinion on it. I'm pretty she's never told oliver not to kill Malcolm. And while at times she's supported his no kill rule when she thought there was another way, she's had no problem if he to break his rule. She's the one who told him to do whatever it took to get thea back and she just told him to kill ra al ghul. So that didn't make sense either.

I think, it was clever of them to have Felicity out of the episode where Oliver decides not to kill Malcolm so she couldn't be blamed for it.

As to Felicity not having any wisdom to impart to Laurel, why should she have any?  Laurel is the one who really knows Oliver, Laurel has gone through more tragedy (except not), and Laurel has been working with Ted Grant for four months (compared to Felicity working with Diggle for two years and being in the lair for as long).  I have no doubt they're okay with Laurel/Felicity scenes as long as Laurel is the dominant one.

• Love 4

I like the consistency in that whenever Felicity has to hang from something, she hangs on to Oliver while he hangs on to the rope.

He usually, maybe always, has an arm around her, too.  It's much more realistic (I know this is a superhero show, but it's grounded in realism).  Most women simply don't have that strong of hands.  

Edited by AyChihuahua

It probably is Laurel holding onto the rope for that helicopter stunt but it could be Thea too. She jumped over the balcony in her own apartment, it's possible. Nyssa is the most likely but yeah, it'll be Laurel to prove how badass she is. I'd find it more realistic if she tried and failed tbh.

I would LOVE to see Felicity save herself again! As for Laurel, the less I say about her storyline the better

Edited by jay741982

Most women simply don't have that strong of hands.  

Maybe we'll find out that Laurel took piano lessons along with her self-defense course and she has amazingly strong hands.

I'm genuinely curious to see if they can write themselves out of this apparent hole.  They made Laurel the Black Canary because that was The Plan but she's by far the weakest member of the team.  That's not going to sit will with Black Canary fans, nor does it make sense given when she is in the comics, but neither is making her instantly Sara going to work for much of the audience.

I find it so ridiculous that most of the issues they have with the BC arc could have been solved if Laurel was already a proficient fighter. It would have been believable that she was so angry at Oliver and Sara going off on that boat and then dying that only way she dealt with that rage was to become a fighter. She could have learned martial arts and been amazing at it by the time Oliver arrived home in s1. Kind of like what they're starting to do now (with her using boxing as a way of channeling her rage) but it's years too late. She'll never catch up, not in a believable way anyway. 

Honestly, the most disheartening thing I've read about the upcoming episodes is the idea that any of these people even considers for one second teaming up with Malcolm Merlyn. Roy and Diggle (I'm holding out hope that Diggle says no, but I'm pretty sure he's going to agree to it) know he played a role in Oliver's death, they know he's been DRUGGING THEA, they know he can't be trusted. Laurel might not know that he's responsible for Sara's death, but she definitely knows that he was responsible for the earthquake that killed 500+ people including Tommy. 

It's a comic show, so I expect a fantastical element to it, and I don't always expect things to make perfect sense or for people to realistically come into their skills (I've accepted Laurel's Insta Canary status), but for fuck's sake, PLEASE HAVE ONE SHRED OF COMMON SENSE. Even if they were that desperate, even if Brick and his dudes were bringing the city to its knees, why on earth would they ever, EVER trust him to do follow through or keep his word? Stuff like that just drives me batshit insane. 

• Love 12

I find it so ridiculous that most of the issues they have with the BC arc could have been solved if Laurel was already a proficient fighter.

Yes, this has always been one of the most incomprehensible things to me about how they set the character up. Whatever else she was - lawyer, florist, cop - she should have already been extremely proficient at martial arts, maybe even starting her as a child, like Iris' boxing lessons. Her journey should have been more about getting her in the mindset to take up the mask, not giving her the skills - those she should already have had, if she was ever to be considered Oliver's equal (or better) as far as fighting. (This is part of why I've always maintained that the writers were thinking of her more as Arrow's love interest than the future BC when they originally put the character concept together. And unfortunately that didn't work out so well for them.)

for fuck's sake, PLEASE HAVE ONE SHRED OF COMMON SENSE. Even if they were that desperate, even if Brick and his dudes were bringing the city to its knees, why on earth would they ever, EVER trust him to do follow through or keep his word? Stuff like that just drives me batshit insane.

10000% agreed oh my word.

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 3

It's a comic show, so I expect a fantastical element to it, and I don't always expect things to make perfect sense or for people to realistically come into their skills (I've accepted Laurel's Insta Canary status)

I really haven't accepted her insta-skills, and here's why: it really devalues everything competent vigilante-ish about Oliver and Diggle and Sara and even Roy.  It's not just being able to fight...for example, early on when Roy was gathering info for Oliver, Oliver pointed out that Roy's placement for surveillance was really bad.  It's really simple things like that...Oliver was trained by a bunch of trained assassins/spies, Diggle was special forces in Afghanistan (THREE tours), Sara, well Sara was LOA and probably the best-trained of all, and Roy has been trained by all of them.  Basically, to make it at all realistic, Laurel would have to get caught by a very low-level henchman after knocking over some rubble in the dark about five minutes into her first mission, and then get beaten to death (which would be absolutely horrifying and I don't want to happen, obviously).

• Love 9

Maybe we'll find out that Laurel took piano lessons along with her self-defense course and she has amazingly strong hands.

I'm genuinely curious to see if they can write themselves out of this apparent hole.  They made Laurel the Black Canary because that was The Plan but she's by far the weakest member of the team.  That's not going to sit will with Black Canary fans, nor does it make sense given when she is in the comics, but neither is making her instantly Sara going to work for much of the audience.

I find it so ridiculous that most of the issues they have with the BC arc could have been solved if Laurel was already a proficient fighter. It would have been believable that she was so angry at Oliver and Sara going off on that boat and then dying that only way she dealt with that rage was to become a fighter. She could have learned martial arts and been amazing at it by the time Oliver arrived home in s1. Kind of like what they're starting to do now (with her using boxing as a way of channeling her rage) but it's years too late. She'll never catch up, not in a believable way anyway. 

I think one of the problems the EPs have is that this is supposed to be an ORIGIN story.  Black Canary fans want her to be who she is in the comics NOW.  If she had been an amazing martial artist it would have been harder for them to damsel her so much through S1&2 because she could have rescued herself.  DIDing her was supposed to be what brought her and Oliver/Arrow together.   The rest of us just want a good story that makes sense (and I want a recast but that's a whole different conversation).  It doesn't. They brought in a Canary who was every bit Oliver's match. Discarded her like trash. Now they want us to buy that it only takes 3 episodes plus offscreen time to become almost as proficient.  Training with Nyssa won't surprise me.  I fully expect this Canary to be Arrow's equal at the S4 Premiere.

• Love 3

KC said fans will be surprised and excited by Laurel's reaction to Sara's killer. I'm assuming she forgives Thea and they do a lot of bonding. Or maybe they decide to take down Malcolm together. Ugh

She also said that there are alot of 'bad ass scenes of Canaries fighting' in 3x13. If its literally Laurel v. Sara, how bad-ass can it be? Sara would wipe the floor with her. And if it's Laurel and Sara fighting together, how does that work with the veritgo? Also, putting Laurel and Sara side-by-side to compare is bad.

• Love 2

Kind of late to the discussion here, but I'm finding it completely bizarre how Guggenheim has changed his tune on the BC trilogy episodes.  We go from "I don't know where people got that idea" to "Laurel will share scenes with Diggle, Laurel will share scenes with Roy, lots of Laurel & Felicity scenes, Laurel in the lair, Laurel front and center, Laurel Laurel Laurel, bitches."  What the?!  I mean, I know the show was renewed and all, so maybe they're not concerned about a ratings drop, but do they really want to risk losing viewers right off the bat?  Guggenheim seemed to be worried before with the complete denial that 10-12 was a Laurel trilogy, so I find it strange that has he changed his mind.  Arrow will be competing with American Idol and the last season of The Mentalist when it returns this week.  I don't know how well those shows do in the ratings, but maybe the people who he manages to scare away with all of this Laurel talk will just start watching one of those shows and never return to Arrow.      

• Love 5

I really haven't accepted her insta-skills, and here's why: it really devalues everything competent vigilante-ish about Oliver and Diggle and Sara and even Roy.  It's not just being able to fight...for example, early on when Roy was gathering info for Oliver, Oliver pointed out that Roy's placement for surveillance was really bad.  It's really simple things like that...Oliver was trained by a bunch of trained assassins/spies, Diggle was special forces in Afghanistan (THREE tours), Sara, well Sara was LOA and probably the best-trained of all, and Roy has been trained by all of them.  Basically, to make it at all realistic, Laurel would have to get caught by a very low-level henchman after knocking over some rubble in the dark about five minutes into her first mission, and then get beaten to death (which would be absolutely horrifying and I don't want to happen, obviously).

I haven't accepted them in an, "okay, this makes sense" kind of way. But it's not going to make me stop watching the show, and there's nothing I can do to change whatever they're doing, so instead of being angry or annoyed about it, I'm choosing to accept it because I had been expecting things to unfold in this fashion for a while. 

KC said fans will be surprised and excited by Laurel's reaction to Sara's killer. I'm assuming she forgives Thea and they do a lot of bonding. Or maybe they decide to take down Malcolm together. Ugh

Yeah, she's not going to be angry with Thea. I guess maybe she's going to commandeer Sara's "no woman should suffer at the hands of men" philosophy and either go after Malcolm (and absolve Thea) or work with Thea to get Malcolm. 

As for "Canaries," could White Canary be showing up too? 

The change in promotion kinda surprises me too. But at the same time I'm kinda glad for it, because now I know what to expect.

I am rather annoyed that this thread has become the Laurel Spoilers Thread because 80/90% of the spoilers are Laurel based. Its really hard to speculate about anything else because there is nothing there. And I really want to hear more about the other characters.

• Love 2

They haven't given us much else to talk about is the problem. I'll help you out though. Slade is supposed to come back. Presumably, he will want revenge, on Felicity and Oliver. Without the mirakuru, will he be easier to stop?

I was thinking about the possibility of Laurel/Thea interaction and my mind being what it is went to the idea of Laurel on some level trying to get even with Oliver cheating on her by sleeping with her sister by sleeping with his. 

Anyway, I've seen the discussions going back and forth and it brings me to a question. At this stage, which would be harder for you to accept? Insta-Canary or the team allying with Malcolm? 

They haven't given us much else to talk about is the problem. I'll help you out though. Slade is supposed to come back. Presumably, he will want revenge, on Felicity and Oliver.

The way it's written, it sounds like Slade might be angry about Oliver's "demise," like that he's mad somebody else killed Oliver.  That could be interesting, but would seem to imply Oliver isn't back yet, or it's not known he's back, maybe?  

It would be harder for me to accept InstaCanary.  The team allying with Malcolm would be a case of folie a quatre and just why they need Oliver to stay.

Yeah, she's not going to be angry with Thea. I guess maybe she's going to commandeer Sara's "no woman should suffer at the hands of men" philosophy and either go after Malcolm (and absolve Thea) or work with Thea to get Malcolm. 

Finding out Malcolm is behind Sara's death is going to make her look more foolish for pushing for Malcolm to join the Team.  But then, she has a Big Heart.

I was in the 'its not going to be as bad as I think' mindset until they started this the big media push. When its wasn't all about BC and everyone was going to there due and LL wasn't going to be BC overnight, I was more hopeful. But with KC out in full force right before the episode that was supposedly more about Team Arrow and MG wading into Tumblr to try and sell this arc (which tells me he is trying to sway the masses because they are getting push back) and then the interview with SA where he would rather talk about the costumes then Black Canary…I don't know. My pessimistic nature is reading into everything and screaming WORST THING EVER. I need to stop reading into everything; its depressing.

The only thing I was looking forward to was Felicity/Thea, but since that was 'pushed back' all the spoilers I have liked were for post 3x13.

• Love 5

I think the team allying with Malcolm would be harder for me to accept, even considering how I feel about Laurel. InstaCanary only affects Laurel. Allying with Malcolm, considering what he's JUST DONE to three people they're supposed to care about, is potentially seriously character damaging for both Diggle and Roy, and that would be harder for me to deal with.

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 3